Black People Never Talk About Black On Black Crime

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Angry Black Man:angry:
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q9UxpeRwSNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Published on Jul 6, 2015

BlackLivesMatter or do Black Lives Only Matter When A White Kills A Black? Chicago Gang Violence Shooting Black on Black Crime and more.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/lo...

bigdaddynumbah1

Truculent Observer
BGOL Investor
This kind of coon shit makes my blood boil.

Who the fuck ever said Black on Black Crime WASN'T an issue?
Our people killing each other is a problem, but nonsensically finger wagging Black people hoping to get a butter biscuit from white supremacy is NOT the way to address this problem. If you're not talking sociopolitical and socioeconomic progress through building and aggregating power, wealth, and influence in the Black community in your ramblings about Black on Black crime, you're pandering to whites (as this Youtuber realized when the last time he talked about Black on Black crime in the manner he did, he only got 10,000 views; real recognizes real and his white demographic wasn't enough to keep him afloat).

I have an issue with negroes like this who tote the water for white supremacy by bringing up Black on Black Crime when WHITE PEOPLE KILL US; I mean, they're nowhere to be found talking about Black on Black crime ANY OTHER TIME. Are they building ANYTHING between the sporadic, publicized killings of Black people? I'm not talking about volunteering at some white sponsored event, because I know if they do, they're only doing it to be in association with white people; I mean BUILD businesses, institutions, jobs, and PATRONIZE Black businesses; you know, things that can EMPOWER the community and not bunch of feel-goodery and taking selfies in front of a local Boys and Girls Club?

Coon Klan lovers like this asshole NEVER discuss white supremacy in relation to the condition of the Black community; that our people are so socioeconomically marginalized BY WHITE SUPREMACY that we don't see a better tomorrow, and we act out in detrimental, counterproductive ways because our self-esteem is systematically tied into the WHITE ACCEPTANCE we aren't getting. Your typical negro is programmed to view his closeness to whiteness (their trinkets, their comforts, their ability to pull a white bitch) as the pinnacle of being a human, but if he lives in the ghetto and the only white people he sees are teachers who'd rather teach in the suburbs, policemen who patrol and harass (not protect and serve), and everyone else who controls the amenities and institutions in HIS NEIGHBORHOOD look ABSOLUTELY nothing like him, he will inevitably view himself and anyone who looks like him as WORTHLESS. But lo and behold, as soon as a negro FINALLY gets handpicked and given the recognition and monetary rewards from whites he always wanted, now he starts talking like a Junior Republican:
"You need to try!", as if he wasn't unemployed and trying for YEARS before he got hired.
"I made it out, why can't you?", whatever skill set you have is ancillary, whites outnumber Blacks 8:1, meaning the likelihood of a white person who can qualify for your job is extremely high and you're competing against them for THEIR jobs. If you think they hired you because you're an 'exceptional ******', the fool is you; you're there for an EEO quota.

Coons like this NEVER discuss the statistical LIKELIHOOD that a person is more prone to commit crime against members of their own community.

Coons like this NEVER mention that those who commit 'Black on Black crime' ACTUALLY GO TO PRISON AND SERVE HARD TIME WHEN THEY'RE CAUGHT. Meanwhile Zimmerman is free to wave around gun after gun and threaten more people, and Darren Wilson quit the police force a millionaire from all the funds he collected in his defense.

Coons like these are TRAITORS; when the DC sniper was executing people, I didn't hear one white person mumble 'what about white on white crime' and use that saying as a reason to not execute John Muhammad. How about the Christopher Dorner killings? They burned him alive. The Black community 'forgives' too much and we haven't laid a hand on anybody in revenge for the senseless brutalities and fatalities by the hands of whites and their recruits, but when righteous outrage is expressed, traitorous coons want to muffle it appease their master?

I hope being a treasonous sell out is worth the extra piece of white cake Monsieur Candie will give you.

D Kline

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN !
Registered
Excellent article.real journalism isn't dead. :cool: just a real question and answer we love to deny.

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
Blacks that kill black go to prison when caught...whites and police that kill blacks don't ....duh!

got that right Charlie its a 2 for 1 when niggaz commit crimes against other niggaz...the suspect goes to jail and the victim is dead or setback cuz he was robbed or beat half-dead....black crime gets solved and books get closed on those cases no more talk about it....

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
Interesting topic.

My question is, if anyone that agrees or want to talk about it automatically becomes a coon?

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
Interesting topic.

My question is, if anyone that agrees or want to talk about it automatically becomes a coon?

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting topic.

There isn't anything to talk about, black on black murder usually ends in a conviction, whats there to debate.