Black P.A.C.s - Let's Smarten Up, Unify, Organize, and Get Power

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

This video is a few years old but this is how the game is played. It cost money to get tangibles, your ballot alone ain't cutting it. I get it the immediate goal is to vote out the current resident of the white house. With that said once done we need to put unified money behind our specific black demands. We can't bitch and moan about how much rights Jews and gays have when they put money behind their causes. They used our formula and financed it and that is how they get protection. As black people we need to start planning beyond the ballot. The ballot should the final process in the black community, not the first and sadly the only process mostly.

Last edited:

Simply_Black

International
International Member

This video is a few years old but this is how the game is played. It cost money to get tangibles, your ballot alone ain't cutting it. I get it the immediate goal is to vote out the current resident of the white house. With that said once done we need to put unified money behind our specific black demands. We can't bitch and moan about how much rights Jews and gays have when they put money behind their causes. The used our formula and financed it and that is how they get protection. As black people we need to start planning beyond the ballot. The ballot should the final process in the black community, not the first and sadly the only process mostly.

Some good points there.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Well I guess BGOL resident politicos have little interest in this political topic concerning black people. :dunno:

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They sure don’t - they only care about immigration, LGBT, women and being the only token negro in the room.

not only are PACs important for us but so are the THINK TANKS. The problem is, because of the group I referenced above, the vetting process will have to be strenuous and continuous to avoid someone being an agent or plant.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

This video is a few years old but this is how the game is played. It cost money to get tangibles, your ballot alone ain't cutting it. I get it the immediate goal is to vote out the current resident of the white house. With that said once done we need to put unified money behind our specific black demands. We can't bitch and moan about how much rights Jews and gays have when they put money behind their causes. They used our formula and financed it and that is how they get protection. As black people we need to start planning beyond the ballot. The ballot should the final process in the black community, not the first and sadly the only process mostly.

I need to know where to donate...

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
I need to know where to donate...

That and we should reach out on facebook and see what reputable ones do exist. If there is not any in our area/region then we need to connect with like minded individuals and form/create them.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

This discussion has no place for a coon black republican...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

This video is a couple of years old.
Any update on the Pac that the gentleman formed?

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
This video is a couple of years old.
Any update on the Pac that the gentleman formed?

Yeah I did state it was old but content like this is so hard to find in video form. However I still feel this is the direction we need to be moving towards. We cannot allow ourselves to continue being powerful political pawns that others use but they don't pass down the benefits to us. I am like to hell with liberals and conservatives. They should be begging us and doing what we want them to do. Not what they have planned for us. We are going to have to decide whether we want to build our own tables to seat at or be on everyone else's table on the menu.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Biden is now potus elect. Now is the time to develop a black political infrastructure platform.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dam. visionary