BLACK OWNED SNEAKER COMPANY

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
My only beef with the men’s sneakers is that they are complete rip-offs of pre-existing Kickz.
Aka Buddies...
Fake Airmax 90s
Fake Airmax 95s
Fake NMDs
Fake Yeezys
smdh​

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
giphy.gif

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we sure these are black owned? or did somebody just slap RBG on some shit to get over on black folks?

Fair point. But I don't really give a fuck if it is or isn't. The company's products feature and promote black themes and that's okay with me. We don't question Nike's ownership before we spend ridiculous amounts of money on its overpriced products before we buy but we have to question this company's authenticity ???

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I drove to Georgia and bought a pair of those Nat Turner series. It was a warehouse in Lithonia Georgia. This is what mine look like
2nbt0rl.jpg

They are alright but they should have put the contient of Africa in red black and green. Somebody ask me is that a heart on your shoes? But anyway I try to buy stuff like this. I got a red, black and green belt. But I think the belt should have had more quality for the amount it costed. But it seems like the only people with any real money is the ones that think they came over here on the Mayflower. Not to speak negative about us. We all saw what happened to Marcus Garvey when he tried to build a black economy world wide. But I just hate that all the big money and manufacturing is away from us. I liked the pants that use to have the belt loops but also had the elastic waist so they was comfortable with or without a belt. But we can only buy what they provide when we do not have the money to own the companies. But the buy black and organize should be something we all take time to make grow.
The company that I bought mines from is called Nagast Footwear.

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fair point. But I don't really give a fuck if it is or isn't. The company's products feature and promote black themes and that's okay with me. We don't question Nike's ownership before we spend ridiculous amounts of money on its overpriced products before we buy but we have to question this company's authenticity ???
That is true. I myself have been trying for a while to get something started. Also it is hard to compete with the prices unless you start at a certain level. Money makes money. The company I bought my shoes from are getting ready to start with tee shirts. I had made tee shirts for a while but I was doing it off of my computer and putting the design on transfers I bought from Walmart and used hanes tee shirts. Once I ironed them on it would take a while to make a certain number of them.
Some of the business to get into if you are black and have money is bee hive farming, organic farming, and learning the hidden things in the martial arts. Then clothes, apartments, and houses, etc. Some where in history we started forgetting certain knowledge we use to have. While at the same time being killed off in large numbers. Some of the reasons why the knowledge of the pyramids is still hid. And also knowledge that is still alive for some reason is off limits even for us to view.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other than the classic vans skater shoe design, would you really buy shoes from ali express?
Good point. Maybe a Stan Smith knockoff. Nothing to run or ball in.

As a startup selling fashion athletic wear, rebranding Chinese knockoffs is a start. Kind of. The price point is so low that you could complete inthe sketchers price range.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
That is true. I myself have been trying for a while to get something started. Also it is hard to compete with the prices unless you start at a certain level. Money makes money. The company I bought my shoes from are getting ready to start with tee shirts. I had made tee shirts for a while but I was doing it off of my computer and putting the design on transfers I bought from Walmart and used hanes tee shirts. Once I ironed them on it would take a while to make a certain number of them.
Some of the business to get into if you are black and have money is bee hive farming, organic farming, and learning the hidden things in the martial arts. Then clothes, apartments, and houses, etc. Some where in history we started forgetting certain knowledge we use to have. While at the same time being killed off in large numbers. Some of the reasons why the knowledge of the pyramids is still hid. And also knowledge that is still alive for some reason is off limits even for us to view.
I'm in the same boat.

It's a brand new arena for me, but I'm sticking with it to get the word out.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They didn't even try with these knock outs.

Oh please, what constitutes a knock off? A cheaper version of a well known brand? Nike and others have near slave labor making its shoes for dirt cheap and then sells them to us for a hundred times what it costs them to make. That is the real knock off or should I say, rip off. Yet a black man comes out with a product emphasizing Afro-centric themes and the first thing we do is call it a "knock out" (sic) not worthy of purchasing. Jeez, we still have a ways to go to eradicate the effects of 400 plus years of brainwashing and the promoted belief that "if you're white, you're right" but "if you're black, get back". :smh:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh please, what constitutes a knock off? A cheaper version of a well known brand? Nike and others have near slave labor making its shoes for dirt cheap and then sells them to us for a hundred times what it costs them to make. That is the real knock off or should I say, rip off. Yet a black man comes out with a product emphasizing Afro-centric themes and the first thing we do is call it a "knock out" (sic) not worthy of purchasing. Jeez, we still have a ways to go to eradicate the effects of 400 plus years of brainwashing and the promoted belief that "if you're white, you're right" but "if you're black, get back". :smh:

He has some Air Max 95s on there with a logo of Africa on it.

Those are knock offs.

None of what you said makes any sense.

Jeez how about not defending nonsense just because someone claims to be black.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

Nah, that's not good enough for me.

The whole point of group economics is to put the money back into the black community.

I want my black money to go into the hands of a black person when I buy these shoes.

If they ain't black, then it's just cultural appropriation.

That's like if Tommy Hilfiger racist ass decided to put out an off-brand, non-Tommy Hilfiger Africa line because some blockbuster movie made Pan-Africanism fashionable or some shit, to the point where even white people wanna wear a bunch of shit with Africa on it, so he can make some extra money.

Just because this is marketed with African names, doesn't mean a white dude or an Asian dude isn't behind it, and that doesn't sit well with me.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
He has some Air Max 95s on there with a logo of Africa on it.

Those are knock offs.

None of what you said makes any sense.

Jeez how about not defending nonsense just because someone claims to be black.

I agree, knock offs are knock offs.

It's black-owned, sure.

But they need original pieces if they're ever going to be anything more than a black-owned knock-off company.

Now I can understand selling knock-offs temporarily to have the funds to be able produce good quality, uniquely-designed shoes in the future.

But they need to sell them at knock-off prices.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, that's not good enough for me.

The whole point of group economics is to put the money back into the black community.

I want my black money to go into the hands of a black person when I buy these shoes.

If they ain't black, then it's just cultural appropriation.

That's like if Tommy Hilfiger racist ass decided to put out an off-brand, non-Tommy Hilfiger Africa line because some blockbuster movie made Pan-Africanism fashionable or some shit, to the point where even white people wanna wear a bunch of shit with Africa on it, so he can make some extra money.

Just because this is marketed with African names, doesn't mean a white dude or an Asian dude isn't behind it, and that doesn't sit well with me.

I agree, but the question is, is a black person behind it or are we assuming one isn't?

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
I agree, but the question is, is a black person behind it or are we assuming one isn't?

It appears to be ran by a brotha, but even then, he needs to be careful because these are still knock offs. If he gets to making too much money, them shoe companies will come knocking.

He needs his own designs.