Black on Black Crime vs. Police Brutality

More problematic for black folk in America??

  • Black on Black Crime

  • Police Brutality


Results are only viewable after voting.
BBC is a bigger issue because the police have always been there and been against us but BBC has progressively gotten worse with each and every decade and we're feeding the fucking system when it comes to the legal and prison system.

What was done to us by others has now turned into us doing it to ourselves;A black man are fearful of other black men,older black men are scared of younger black boys/men,black men are iffy of black women and black women's roles have changed where their females with a man's mentality because many of them have been left to fill that void of a man.

Mix all of that up with the music,language of "I'll kill a nigga","I wish a Nigga would","I'll be judged by 12 rather than carried by 6","Fuck them niggas","Fuck the other side","Fuck this gang and that gang","Smoking on .."all of that of years of being on repeat in our minds until it actually happens,to us or someone we know and this mentality has to stop.

The white man,the government can't stop this,we have to.When is it going to be cool not to kill someone or even have a gun on you?or any weapon?.We also have to stop looking at ourselves using other people's glasses,picking out flaws and seeing nothing positive.
 
I don't understand why we expect so much from the police. Some are under ther crazy impression that the asshole with anger issues or the ego driven jock that could'nt make as a ahtlete, or all the kids that got picked on and said "some day I'm gonna show them" or all the bullies that we all went to school with that did'nt amount to be shit in life one day filled out a job application to be a police officer and got hired just like the people at the Purdue factory or the local Piggly Wiggly, would ever turn out to be a good cop. Stop thinking the once these asshole and retards became decent people because they went to the police acadamy for a few months. Once a POS, always a POS no matter your job.
 
Black on black crime is a myth /thread

Black on Black crime isn't a myth...White on White crime isn't a myth; Brown on Brown isn't a myth. Asian on Asian crime isn't myth. But if you want to see who's dying at the highest rate when it comes to gun violence, look no further than the website below... we make up about 12% of the US Population but about 40% of the people listed on this website.

National Gun Violence Memorial (gunmemorial.org)
 
I see people in this thread talking about black on black crime don't exist, proximity, etc.

I quoted you because I know you're up in Ohio and can back this point(not for what you wrote). Is St. Clair close to Kinsman? No, right. How far is it to the W25 projects from Union? It's a hump right? What about from D'ville to 93rd? What about the 131 to Banbury? What about Madison to Buckeye?

Yet and still, cats still manage to travel all that way, put in fucking work, and go all the way back up. It's wild out here. Remember how bad the banging was in the 90s? Cats would walk past white to ask a black kid where he was from. But black and black crime don't exist. :smh:

Cats take road trips to different areas to kick up shit. Everyone who was out there knows this shit. Acadmics who make excuses don't know reality. Fuck I look like robbing the dope boy down the block? I'm taking my ass on the west side and running pockets. I'm going to St. Clair. Run pockets, kick doors, and bring my ass back to my neck of the woods.

As to the topic, both issues are problems but to me the pigs are the bigger threat because we never can escape them. I can protect myself from black on black crime. Been doing it for decades. I can't do shit with pigs. NOTHING. I can move to the best place in the county. Get the best car. And as soon as I hit the road, I'm at the mercy of some wannabe tough guy pig. :angry:

Solving black-on-black crime really starts at home for the most part, but these pigs are systemic and they know it. Fuck pigs, but black-on-black crime is real. While cats was in college learning talking points, we were doing it sadly.



Me and you know black on black crime doesn't exist. I've never seen someone say Hispanic on Hispanic crime,White on White crime, Asian on Asian crime and yet folks want to put a label on us when crime happens in our community.

Like,I said people act like black people are sitting on our asses not trying to stop crime within the community. Cleveland is a democratic city yet not one mayor has tried fix the situation(Maybe,mayor White but it wasn't much)when it comes to police brutality,fund programs for jobs and education,housing and bank loan discrimination and etc. This type of stuff is going on in a lot of black cities but folks want to ignore it.


While,I understand what you're saying about it starting at home. It doesn't matter whether your parents taught you right from wrong because the system look at all of us the same and will justify why we're shot dead somewhere whether it be a cop or a person from the street.

All,a parent could do is talk to their kid about the system,teach them about the bullshit that's on the streets and hope they stay away.
 
Me and you know black on black crime doesn't exist. I've never seen someone say Hispanic on Hispanic crime,White on White crime, Asian on Asian crime and yet folks want to put a label on us when crime happens in our community.

Like,I said people act like black people are sitting on our asses not trying to stop crime within the community. Cleveland is a democratic city yet not one mayor has tried fix the situation(Maybe,mayor White but it wasn't much)when it comes to police brutality,fund programs for jobs and education,housing and bank loan discrimination and etc. This type of stuff is going on in a lot of black cities but folks want to ignore it.


While,I understand what you're saying about it starting at home. It doesn't matter whether your parents taught you right from wrong because the system look at all of us the same and will justify why we're shot dead somewhere whether it be a cop or a person from the street.

All,a parent could do is talk to their kid about the system,teach them about the bullshit that's on the streets and hope they stay away.
:confused: It doesn't exist? Have you seen the murder rates? Over 70 percent of the victims in Ohio are black mostly done by other black folks. Say man, we are 13 fucking percent of the population in Ohio. So why would folks talk about white-on-white crime when 70 percent of the bodies dropping are black? :confused: Whites make up 80 percent of Ohio's population. How do they have a white-on-white crime problem when their bodies are way underrepresented?

And that isn't even talking robberies, many of which aren't reported. Didn't report mine when ol boy caught me slipping as a teen.

Let me give you an example in our area. Where do you find white drug dealers(just easy licks, not ones moving a lot of weight)? Now when we wanted to hit a quick lick in the 90s, black drug dealers were easy to find because they stand outside blatant as hell, but where the cacs at doing that shit(and yeah, we ran through the west side too)? :confused: We knew where cats were grinding at. And it wasn't proximity. That's just one example.

Hey. I get it. Racists on fox don't stop talking about black-on-black crime. It's fucked up. But hey, I got friends who are unsolved murders(according to LE). I give a fuck if it's a talking point of racists. Lost too many people to this shit. I'm not going to make excuses because racists can mock it. Fuck them. Shit is real out here. Not going to bring none of my partners back or fix any of this shit. It exists. Solving it starts at home(for the most part).

And yeah, cleveland mayors ain't shit and our pigs are some of the worst in the nation. I don't even drive through cleveland. When I was out there, I was pulled over 25-30 times. I got pigs stories for days. Fuck a pig.
 
Back
Top