Black lives matter to democrats, yea right more like black votes matter

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The Dems is not the best but they will do for now...I know damn well the Repugs do give a shit about us...hell they don't give a shit about poor rednecks

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The Dems is not the best but they will do for now...I know damn well the Repugs do give a shit about us...hell they don't give a shit about poor rednecks
Eve so the democrat party needs to be shaken up. They've been to comfortable with the black vote.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_o21qetV9Bg1rsjdo1o3_500.jpg

We know which BGOL members are pulling that wagon now don't we.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Then go vote Republican and shut the fuck up. You niggas in here moaning. What's your alternative? The party that got KKK support? Shut the fuck up.

WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^ like i said the dems are not the best but for now they will do. for the most part the dems do help people the repugs not so much

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

Two parties within one faction......

Most politicians (Repubs and Dems) care about whoever puts the most money in their pockets. Whereas they may have personal views on race, class etc......at the end of the day money talks; i.e. your most "trusted Dem" can be bought.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then go vote Republican and shut the fuck up. You niggas in here moaning. What's your alternative? The party that got KKK support? Shut the fuck up.

Do you really think they KKK only supports one party ?

Hillary has said Robert Byrd was her mentor...but i doubt you would have voted for him just because he is a democrat...

The point is vote your interest and vote the person because the party don't really mean a thing.

Blue dogs were democrats but they should have been republicans by their voting records

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Do you really think they KKK only supports one party ?

Hillary has said Robert Byrd was her mentor...but i doubt you would have voted for him just because he is a democrat...

The point is vote your interest and vote the person because the party don't really mean a thing.

Blue dogs were democrats but they should have been republicans by their voting records
Are you really trying that Byrd tactic that right wingers use? He was a Democrat when Democrats were the Republicans/Dixiecrats. You telling me you see grand wizards Comming out for Democrats like they are for Trump and the tea party? Nigga please.

You seen Trump rallies in comparison to Bernie or Hillary. You telling me they the same? FOH

Reactions: BKF

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Ain't trump really a Democrat?

You know what...I said this before that trump is trolling the GOP on Hillary's behalf.......its looking more and more like i am right

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you really trying that Byrd tactic that right wingers use? He was a Democrat when Democrats were the Republicans/Dixiecrats. You telling me you see grand wizards Comming out for Democrats like they are for Trump and the tea party? Nigga please.

You seen Trump rallies in comparison to Bernie or Hillary. You telling me they the same? FOH

he was a democrat after that too,,

when was he her mentor ?

and if you believe a life long racist changed then good.

bottom line is you think you have to be a republican to be a racist and i am saying they are liberal racist too.

i don't watch any of their rallies because they are all scripted shows.....Mccain was busing in crowds.

and you might not see grand wizards coming out but that goes to the people who used to think there is only racism in the south....just because in the south it's in your face...

you think Bill Clinton wasn't being his true racist self when he said Obama would be carrying his luggage ?

One group calls you a ****** to your face and the other calls you a ****** behind your back but they both think you a ******...

that's why i said learn the person and support them and not the party....

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Of course there are Democrat racists but if you really think both parties are equally racist you're out your God damn mind.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what...I said this before that trump is trolling the GOP on Hillary's behalf.......its looking more and more like i am right

Now I agree he pulling some shit on the GOP...don't know if it was for Hillary..or if it started as a joke that ended up stroking his ego.

He says shit that should intentionally make him lose but it doesn't

So he sits and says look how stupid these mofokrs are and how smart i ma

I mean who would say I could shoot somebody and raise in the polls ?

There is a reason the establishment GOP is scared to death and it ain't just the party will blow up

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
at this point i don't think being equally racist is even the issue....the issue is that they are equally corrupt and in the corporate pocket.
Everyone knows this. But supporting an openly racist Republikkklan party is not happening. Period.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
at this point i don't think being equally racist is even the issue....the issue is that they are equally corrupt and in the corporate pocket.

Many folks don't see any difference,
Especially on local level, which is where most encounter problems

Reactions: BKF

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone knows this. But supporting an openly racist Republikkklan party is not happening. Period.

But blindly supporting a democratic party that ignores us isn't going to work either.

As long as black folks continue to do so we will continue to be shit on and bypassed.

Again you talking about a party but a republican is doing more to reform the criminal justice system and to give it's black victims a second chance than Holder has done. Than the CBC has done.

Bit while the media keeps bullshit in the news it doesn't report on this legislation.

They talk about the Dream act for illegals but not this.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many folks don't see any difference,
Especially on local level, which is where most encounter problems

on the local level it is much easier to know more about the persons and the party really doesn't matter.

If Colin Powell was running he would get support even though he is republican

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
on the local level it is much easier to know more about the persons and the party really doesn't matter.

If Colin Powell was running he would get support even though he is republican

Right but most Americans feel good about Colin

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^ like i said the dems are not the best but for now they will do. for the most part the dems do help people the repugs not so much

Of course there are Democrat racists but if you really think both parties are equally racist you're out your God damn mind.

You're right.

One party calls me 'Sir' and treats me like a ******.

The other party calls me '******' and treats me like a ******.

So I guess we should just go with the party that'll blow smoke up our ass as a form of lube, right? Cause they're better...AT LEAST THEY THOUGHT ENOUGH OF US TO APPLY LUBE FIRST.:hmm:
hmm.gif

*two cents *

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You're right.

One party calls me 'Sir' and treats me like a ******.

The other party calls me '******' and treats me like a ******.

So I guess we should just go with the party that'll blow smoke up our ass as a form of lube, right? Cause they're better...AT LEAST THEY THOUGHT ENOUGH OF US TO APPLY LUBE FIRST.:hmm:
hmm.gif

*two cents *
:rolleyes: yeah because there are no black Democrats who help us locally. Foh.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
:rolleyes: yeah because there are no black Democrats who help us locally. Foh.

And I can easily say that there are black 'sweet by and by' democats who have been bought; all talk and no action.

We have a Black President whose time in office parallels a national movement which at it's heart says "Please stop shooting us".

So yeah, fuck the GOP, but fuck the Democrats too. At least with the GOP there's 'truth in their art' -I KNOW i'm being pissed on.

Democrats keep calling it rain...:hmm:

Ultimately it's our fault, we need to DEMAND that our vote work for us. We don't, we're just happy to be there like a groupie backstage.

DEM: "Thank you for your vote. Here's a t-shirt. I'll call you in 4 years when you're needed again. PLEASE DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU."

GOP: "Fuck you and your vote."

*two cents *

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
If you don't believe all white people are equally racists, you're outta your "God damn mind".
Why do you think only white people are in positions of power? Also I'm smart enough to know not all of anything behave the same way. Stop being childish.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you think only white people are in positions of power? Also I'm smart enough to know not all of anything behave the same way. Stop being childish.

Do we NOT live in a system of racism/white supremacy?

And could you give me an example of a black person in a position of power?