Black Jogger Racially Profiled And Arrested By Abusive Cops

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once you are handcuffed YOU ARE UNDER ARREST they dont have

to take you down to the jail and process you for you to be considered under

arrest, once the handcuff gets slapped on YOU ARE ARRESTED at that point

and if wrongful thats where the lawsuit starts...

Always verify with your state but if there was a crime I think is some states,

you have to give a name but not I.D not sure...

but I feel what that bruh was going through, fact is, some cac saw him

living his life and just decided to call the kkkops.. and too many times

kkkops KNOW its bullshit but they just go with it anyway..

and for that..

FUCK THE KKKOPS

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They violated his rights.

Not true, they can detain you and put you in cuffs.

Of course they can, but ONCE you are IN cuffs..

you ARE in police CUSTODY...and NOT free to leave!

What is considered being arrested?

What Constitutes an Arrest? An arrest requires taking someone into custody, against that person's will, in order to prosecute or interrogate. It involves a physical application of force, or submission to an officer's show of force. In sum, the arrestee must not be free to leave.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You dont give your name and you do not cooperate... that is EXACTLY what a criminal would do.

I am not saying the brother is a criminal but the cops don't know that.

All the know is, he is now acting like one. He aint going nowhere. He getting in that car.uh

Fuck his right. Fuck what he THINKS is going to happen.

Fight hard enough they might mistake their taser for a gun and cap his ass.

The brother acted like an idiot. IMO.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope not saying all of that but not giving your name made sure he got is ass beat, stripped naked and thrown in a cell for 2 days.
His ass did go to jail for 2 days though.
So fuck all that.

So you are saying they could've killed him for not giving his name, and if he had given his name they would've given him a pound, threw up the deuce sign and it would've been all good?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow, I literally used live down the street from there and would jog that same street Woodstone. Black cop sound like youre standard coon too.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Twice I've been rolled up on by a white cop and his black partner. Each time I caught more shit from the black cop than the white one.
I'll never forget the time I was stopped at a sobriety checkpoint and the white cop says to black cop, "he seems okay, what do you want to do" and the black bastard says "test him anyway". I looked at him and he knew by my expression if looks could kill his coonin' black ass would be dead". :mad:

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nope not saying all of that but not giving your name made sure he got is ass beat, stripped naked and thrown in a cell for 2 days.

Bruh you victim blaming. The black guy had the right not to provide his name and he chose not to. The cops' approach was fucked from the beginning. He was on a power trip and could've handled it differently. He had the description, (and I bet it was nowhere close to what was given). The jogger was agitated and rightfully so, especially with the dumbass cop being hung up on the name. Then when the accuser said it wasn't him they proceeded to makeup charges. How the fuck can you overlook all the wrong the cop/s did and say "oh the brother should've gave his name"?

Are you a cop?

Last edited:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
You dont give your name and you do not cooperate... that is EXACTLY what a criminal would do.

All the know is, he is now acting like one. He aint going nowhere. He getting in that car.uh

You don't have to give up your name when questioned by the laws.

This isn't exactly what a criminal would do, this is exactly what someone that knows their rights would do.

You're under no responsibility to cooperate or help aid law enforcement in their investigation, especially if the investigation is into you.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Of course they can, but ONCE you are IN cuffs..

you ARE in police CUSTODY...and NOT free to leave!

During a detainment you're in police custody but you're still not arrested just because you're cuffed.

What is considered being arrested?

What Constitutes an Arrest? An arrest requires taking someone into custody, against that person's will, in order to prosecute or interrogate. It involves a physical application of force, or submission to an officer's show of force. In sum, the arrestee must not be free to leave.
When they've read your rights and charged you with a crime.

Just because you're in cuffs doesn't mean you're arrested.

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LAWSUIT

And it's hoping to be easy settlement.

So much police misconduct.

You have the RIGHT to remain silent, even under detainment.
When under arrest, police can take your ID legally, you don't need to give it to them. They will take it.

When detained, they CAN NOT move you to another location so a victim can identify you as assailant. They bring the victim to you, or take a picture. Detainment means you are not free to leave scene. Not we can move you to other locations.

At no time are you compelled to aid in getting police evidence to incriminate you. It's only illegal to give bad information.

$250, 000 settlement

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
During a detainment you're in police custody but you're still not arrested just because you're cuffed.

When they've read your rights and charged you with a crime.

Just because you're in cuffs doesn't mean you're arrested.

detainment is just mind fuckery for arrest.. if your hands are bound

and you are being held against your will..you are under arrest.. in

police custody.

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
detainment is just mind fuckery for arrest.. if your hands are bound

and you are being held against your will..you are under arrest.. in

police custody.
WRONG

Detainment means you are not free to leave, while police are conducting an investigation into a potential crime.

Arrest means police have probable cause and information
that you commit a crime

Handcuffs may be used at police discretion for safety reasons. It does not necessarily mean that you are under arrest

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WRONG

Detainment means you are not free to leave, while police are conducting an investigation into a potential crime.

Arrest means police have probable cause and information
that you commit a crime

Handcuffs may be used at police discretion for safety reasons. It does not necessarily mean that you are under arrest

NOPE.

As SOON as KKKOP takes you into his/her custody.. AGAINST YOUR WILL!

YOU ARE UNDER ARREST..

What Constitutes an Arrest?
An arrest requires taking someone into custody, against that person's will, in order to prosecute or interrogate. It involves a physical application of force, or submission to an officer's show of force. In sum, the arrestee must not be free to leave. Whether the act by the police is termed an arrest under state law is not relevant.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

I probably would’ve just given my name but I don’t really blame the people that don’t, the guy was built like a linebacker with big ass beard so I’m sure the cops did or could have gotten a detailed description of the suspect and determined if it was him or not, but that pigs ego is what lead him to do all that. Pigs deal with people all day everyday so they know someone who is just minding their business isn’t gonna be to pleased with some pigs rolling up to them talking about “you fit the description“..smh

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NOPE.

YOU ARE UNDER ARREST..

An arrest requires taking someone into custody, against that person's will, in order to prosecute or interrogate. It involves a physical application of force, or submission to an officer's show of force. In sum, the arrestee must not be free to leave. Whether the act by the police is termed an arrest under state law is not relevant.

This was on the same site

Detentions and Arrests
An officer's "brief and cursory" holding and questioning someone is a detention. An example is a cop stopping someone who is behaving suspiciously in order to ask a few questions. The suspect isn't free to leave, but he also isn't under arrest, at least until the officer develops probable cause. Another common example is an officer pulling over a driver for some kind of traffic or equipment violation.

An arrest, on the other hand, involves the police taking someone into custody through a more significant restraint on movement. The quintessential example involves the use of handcuffs and an advisement that the suspect is under

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw man. You are incorrect. Handcuffs can be placed on you and then later on you are free to go.

You can be placed in handcuffs and brought to the station for questioning and not be under arrest.

If you are not under arrest and you KNOW that you can ask to leave. And they should let you go.

Well, if they don't, you are fucked. Police don't HAVE to obey the law if they know they can get away with it.

They can beat the shit out of you and kill you. You can't do SHIT about it.

NOPE.

YOU ARE UNDER ARREST..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was on the same site

Detentions and Arrests
An officer's "brief and cursory" holding and questioning someone is a detention. An example is a cop stopping someone who is behaving suspiciously in order to ask a few questions. The suspect isn't free to leave, but he also isn't under arrest, at least until the officer develops probable cause. Another common example is an officer pulling over a driver for some kind of traffic or equipment violation.

An arrest, on the other hand, involves the police taking someone into custody through a more significant restraint on movement. The quintessential example involves the use of handcuffs and an advisement that the suspect is under

Bruh once they slap the cuffs on.. You ARE arrested... and you can proceed to protect your constitutional

rights...

and trust me, there are things you can do to cops and even judges.. to sit their asses the fuck down, if

they violate your constitutional rights....