BLACK FAMILY LOSES HOME AFTER BUILDER BACKS OUT

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The VA sent an inspector out and he found something VERY minor, so they were like "Fix that shit." It was so minor, my wife and I said it would be no problem for us to do it, and the VA was like, "No, THEY"RE going to fix it!"

Yep, same here! I was like nah man I can take care of that but nope lol my man was one of them old heads and he was like no sir, they will fix it by Friday and put in those light bulbs and blinds. I said Yes sir! Thank you!:o

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Yep, same here! I was like nah man I can take care of that but nope lol my man was one of them old heads and he was like no sir, they will fix it by Friday and put in those light bulbs and blinds. I said Yes sir! Thank you!:o
Our inspector told them, "Them bars gotta come off them windows!" The seller was pissed, so I told her that I'd send a guy out to remove them for free. After we closed on the house, them bars went right back on those windows! This is a nice neighborhood, but it ain't that fucking nice! It's still the city!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This market has these builders being bolder and colder by the day. Always....Always read the contract in its entirety. I'm assuming they didn't have their own agent. :smh:

they doing anything they want under a faggot biden adim

that only cares about trannys and touching lil girls... and taking

whole showers with his daughter...

TO hell with protecting citizens from corporate fuckery,

let the corporations do what the fuck ever they want..

What was going on here, is this family trusted cacs waaay too much,

ANNND Im telling you.. you HAVE to know the LAW.. Im doing

big business like that with a cac.. Im NOT ONLY READING SHIT..

IM MUTHAFUCKIN MAKING MY OWN CHANGES.. FUCK AROUND.

Pay someone to amend some of those pages to MY BENEFIT...

they got him with this bullshit???

Section 10: Termination of the contract says, "seller maintains the right to terminate this contract for convenience and without regard to fault or breach," meaning with no notice and for no reason at all, the seller can walk away — and Horton did.

ALL bruh had to do, was change that SELLER to BUYER,

and he wouldve been good.

but trust... he was fucked from the get up.. even if he wouldve won,

them builders wouldve fucked up his home..

by the way you KNOW ultimately blackstone or blackrock

is behind this..

this looks like the NEW way to fuck over us organic americans.

and steal our property.

We really need to just do business with each other... that company needs to be fucked with..

knowing what they know now, somebody needs to buy the home from them and switch some words around..

like once project is complete, builder will be responsible for covering all future costs and mortgages...

and full ownership and all titles go to the buyer...

builder must maintain property and land.. or someshit like that...

fuckery goes BOTH ways..

That home was looking kinda dope too!!!!! YOU GOTTA READ THEM CONTRACT

BEFORE YOU SIGN SHIT.

HE REALLY SHOULDVE KNOWN THIS.. and If he wouldve AT LEAST had a lawyer look over it,

he wouldve had someone to sue!!!

If my family was rendered homeless from this fuckery..

everybody that will benefit from my family misery that they caused..

will FEEL THE PAIN TEN FOLD!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glacier Homes/Kindred Homes

curse these muthafuckas to hell..

the whole company should be doxed and exposed, from board members

to owners... I bet they aint doing this to caucazoid families..

If that was my family, Im punching this muthafucka RIGHT IN NOSE pushing

that nose bone back..

terry hears a who horton, he getting pulled up on bruh.. fuck the paperwork bruh..

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My dad bought their house through the VA. Now that he has passed, my mom took over and she is getting his benefits and everything else.

I had her called her lender to see what she got to do to find out how much equity she has earned in the house. They estimated she is up at least 100k, but not certain without an appraiser.

What kind of stipulations do the VA have when owning a home, especially if the owner is a widow?

Can she sell the home if she wants to? She has the paper work at home, but I haven’t got around to read her terms.

I’m just curious to know any information from you brothers that has experience.

@woodchuck @RUDY RAYYY MO
Not sure bruh, you'd have to make some calls. Not to be an ass..but I'm not an expert , just a user. 877 827 3702

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this story is so fuckin disturbing,

its how they stole everything from us,

through fuckin PAPER bruh...and its STILL happening..

thats fuckin disturbing..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is why we don't fuck wit em... brah

hey what would happen to the value of the home if, before they left, they went downstairs,

to the basement, and moistend the wood and place termite eggs all over that bitch....???

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not sure bruh, you'd have to make some calls. Not to be an ass..but I'm not an expert , just a user. 877 827 3702
You have to be smart. The local news station ain’t your friend. He doing an interview like BLM or Joe Biden is gonna show up and support him as a black man trying to provide for his family. Nope.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's only one option...

el%C3%A7insangu-tea-time.gif

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I'm willing to bet they didn't use a Realtor.
As a Realtor, we have contracts that protect the buyer and the seller's interests. The contracts are written by the National Association of Realtors, and they are state specific.

If a builder insists on using their contract, that's a huge red flag!

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
They need a good lawyer... That family could probably get the price of that house and them some for their troubles. The fact that company sent them that email telling them to hurry and sell their house is proof they were about to railroad them.

A good friend of mine just went through the same situation out in Wake Forest, NC. They contracted for $750K 2019, then came all the building supply and labor shortages due to covid.. They had delay after delay, etc... Hold sold their house, then rented another house for 1 year waiting for the build to complete. Come forward to mid 2021 and the housing market in this area went nuclear on prices... Now their lease is practically up and are still having to wait on the contractor to finish the fit and trim work, but they come back saying they need $450K more because of building costs inflation since the original contract. Now the rest of the development is starting to really sell... Mind you the builder used their house (the one they are one year over due to move into) as a model home to sell those other plots. The new homes in a similar model where comp'ing in the $1.5 - $2.5 Million range. Greedy builder tried to strong-arm the wrong one and demanded the addition pay or he was going to cancel and put the home on the market.. They sued the fuck out of him and got close to $3M for all the bullshit he put their family through and the additional expenses they incurred while waiting for the house.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm willing to bet they didn't use a Realtor.
As a Realtor, we have contracts that protect the buyer and the seller's interests. The contracts are written by the National Association of Realtors, and they are state specific.

If a builder insists on using their contract, that's a huge red flag!

Well it's a

red-flag.gif

because they signed the builder's contract.