Black Adam movie gets a release date of July 29, 2022. (Dwayne Johnson, The Rock )

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dwayne Johnson Is Getting His Own DC Solo Film
by7fnterrqhwyxjjgtkf.jpg

DC’s proposed Shazam movie doesn’t have a director, star, or even a finished script. What it does have is a villain, Black Adam, played by Dwayne Johnson, and that means he’s getting his own movie.

Deadline reports, and io9 confirmed, that the idea for Shazam has now been split in two. First, Johnson will play Black Adam in a solo movie. Then there would be a Shazam movie, without Black Adam—and then, maybe, a third having the two face off.

Johnson has been attached to the role of Black Adam for several years. And in that time, he’s gone from big star to one of the biggest stars in the world. That means New Line and Warner Bros. didn’t want to just make him second fiddle in a movie. They decided Black Adam’s anti-hero backstory, starring Johnson, was enough for its own movie. The Shazam film will remain in development.

This is a pretty major shakeup from that previously announced list of DC Films, but that’s a good thing. The more adaptable the studio and filmmakers can be, the better the movies will be. At least we hope.

The next DC Film to hit theaters will be June’s Wonder Woman. After that is November’s Justice League. And James Wan is also about to go into production on Aquaman.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i havent watched a dwayne johnson movie since fast and furious 6
and that was horse shit

can he act now?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i havent watched a dwayne johnson movie since fast and furious 6
and that was horse shit

can he act now?

Huh? I mean it's not like he's taking oscar nominated roles. He's great in Ballers. His films are action movies..... never heard anyone say he can't act....

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

so instead of focusing all their time and efforts on a Man Of Steel follow-up and helping Affleck get the solo Batman movie off the ground,they deciding to focus on Black Adam..

63976895.jpg

Wtf are they doing?

With their track record....

Unless this is an animated short and he's doing a voice over I stand in agreement.

Warner Bros in relation to DC comics is so fucked off...

*two cents*

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wonder if BP made them green light this.
I think its desperation - they think Rocky can carry an anti hero flick himself - maybe the logic is follow the Scorpion King path? Also every project there is in production hell or circling the drain right now
This news isn't new..me and several people made threads about this,since 2011 probably earlier than that.....:confused:
no this isn't Shazam - thats what you posted about back then
Now DC is now saying there will first be a stand alone Black Adam movie without Capt Marvel, then there will be a stand alone Shazam movie without Dwayne (Black Adam)
if the stars align and both make $$$ maybe you'll see a 3rd flick with both

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If I didnt know better?

I would SWEAR DC Warner Brothers is TROLLING these comic book fans...

all the way to the bank.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i heard argentina requested a black adam solo film... since bvs did so good there their target marketing their only supporters... save martha was well embraced there and so will black adam.. argentina and tical got their back

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i heard argentina requested a black adam solo film... since bvs did so good there their target marketing their only supporters... save martha was well embraced there and so will black adam.. argentina and tical got their back
:roflmao2:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shazam & Black Adam
And here’s a pretty good reason to doubt those rumors: Dwayne Johnson spoke to MTV about playing Black Adam, confirming both Shazam and a solo Black Adam film are still in development.

We’ve had great discussions with Geoff Johns over at DC. This is a really fun, cool time for DC right now because they’re world-building. We’re seeing that with Wonder Woman and Aquaman. We have a few surprises down the line. So what we decided to do was to create a scenario where Black Adam has his stand-alone movie, and Captain Marvel, Shazam, has his stand-alone movie. We’re building our world that way, and then we can come together at some point.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/a-crazy-new-rumor-about-the-villain-of-man-of-steel-2-1794190871

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That should have been a black movie with a name like that. Shit the real Adam and Eve were black. As God they started the eating of meat (the poisonous flesh). And this is how blacks started going astray from being themselves. We went from being eternal and God to grafting other races from us until we created the devil race (blue eyes, blond hair and pale skin).
Now we got to retrace our steps and get the world back from them before it is to late. It is in their nature to try to blow the world up again. I believe Elijah Muhammad was right when he said a lot time ago a scientist tried to blow the world up but did not succeed. Instead he blew part of the earth into outer space and we call that part today the moon. The moon could sustain life if it only had water. When the scientist tried to blow the earth up and blew some of it into outer space, while it was flipping into outer space the water fell back onto the earth.

THIS THING ABOUT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD REMINDS ME OF JONESTOWN WHERE ONE MAN IS THE ONLY REAL MAN. SOCIETY AND RELIGION TEACHES US TO BE CONTROLLED INSTEAD OF SELF CONTROL. THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT SLAVERY AND CHRISTIANITY WHERE AS NO BLACK MAN WAS TO BE A MAN BUT CONTROLLED. THEY EVEN WROTE IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT THE BLACK MAN WAS ONE FIFTH OF A MAN. AND A 13 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY WOULD REFER TO AN 83 YEAR OLD BLACK MALE AS BOY. SOMETHING LEAD BLACKS OUT OF THEIR MIND INTO A NEW REALITY CREATED BY WHITES. GET THE MIND AND THE BODY WILL FOLLOW.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
https://www.cbr.com/black-adam-movie-hawkman/

Classic superhero Hawkman is reportedly set to face off against Black Adam in Dwayne Johnson's long-in-development DC solo film.

According to That Hashtag Show, the new draft by screenwriter Adam Sztykiel (Rampage) includes roles for the winged hero, as well as fellow Justice Society of America members Stargirl and Atom Smasher.

This might be interesting. The effects are gonna have to be top notch

Last edited:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
so instead of focusing all their time and efforts on a Man Of Steel follow-up and helping Affleck get the solo Batman movie off the ground,they deciding to focus on Black Adam..

63976895.jpg
which might be the smart way to go with WB. if they can get the shazam universe going with success then branch off of that i'm all for it.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
That should have been a black movie with a name like that. Shit the real Adam and Eve were black. As God they started the eating of meat (the poisonous flesh). And this is how blacks started going astray from being themselves. We went from being eternal and God to grafting other races from us until we created the devil race (blue eyes, blond hair and pale skin).
Now we got to retrace our steps and get the world back from them before it is to late. It is in their nature to try to blow the world up again. I believe Elijah Muhammad was right when he said a lot time ago a scientist tried to blow the world up but did not succeed. Instead he blew part of the earth into outer space and we call that part today the moon. The moon could sustain life if it only had water. When the scientist tried to blow the earth up and blew some of it into outer space, while it was flipping into outer space the water fell back onto the earth.

THIS THING ABOUT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD REMINDS ME OF JONESTOWN WHERE ONE MAN IS THE ONLY REAL MAN. SOCIETY AND RELIGION TEACHES US TO BE CONTROLLED INSTEAD OF SELF CONTROL. THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT SLAVERY AND CHRISTIANITY WHERE AS NO BLACK MAN WAS TO BE A MAN BUT CONTROLLED. THEY EVEN WROTE IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT THE BLACK MAN WAS ONE FIFTH OF A MAN. AND A 13 YEAR OLD WHITE BOY WOULD REFER TO AN 83 YEAR OLD BLACK MALE AS BOY. SOMETHING LEAD BLACKS OUT OF THEIR MIND INTO A NEW REALITY CREATED BY WHITES. GET THE MIND AND THE BODY WILL FOLLOW.

you took it on some whole other twilight zone shit with that dawg. it's the name of character, no different from black lightning, black panther, blackout, etc.

and for the record Black Adam is African.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you took it on some whole other twilight zone shit with that dawg. it's the name of character, no different from black lightning, black panther, blackout, etc.

and for the record Black Adam is African.
Strange thing about it is that it is the truth. We would be just as shocked if we was to see a black man do what Jesus did but it is still possible even though a lot of us with the knowledge almost agree that we are at the point of no return. The true story about Adam and Eve is that it was passed down by word of mouth from generation to generation by word of mouth by blacks all over the middle east and Africa. White had not been created yet. They were grafted from us just like all the other races. It is just that they were the furthest away from us the original. But what I said may seem like I took it to the twilight zone but it was the truth. I guess the truth is stranger than fiction.