Black Adam movie gets a release date of July 29, 2022. (Dwayne Johnson, The Rock )

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
giphy.gif

icegif-1967.gif

when the backlash started and everyone started to pile on you said early that THEY mad because Rocky was making "rich white boy moves" and that he would survive all that because we never heard him doing foul stuff his rep was gonna be solid and his fans love him.

And this to me is further evidence of your point. The Rock is solid no pun intended in the industry and to the public. Black Adam and all those hit pieces ain't about to change that.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now that Cody got screwed over everyone is starting to turn on the Rock. What he did to Fast and the Furious, didn't work with Warner Bros seems to be working in WWE.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now that Cody got screwed over everyone is starting to turn on the Rock. What he did to Fast and the Furious, didn't work with Warner Bros seems to be working in WWE.

I mean the F&F bridge can still be mended, IF he really wanted to he could be back for F11/F12.....
Just gotta call Vin and settle the BS

But as far as another franchise (or spin-off) for WB.... nah thats done. Rocks movie appeal is severely slipping. Black Adam is a giant black eye that killed the final trajectory of the heavily criticized and rushed DCEU

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Can you really start a Green Lantern franchise with John Stewart and not Hal Jordan?
Yes. Just like a lot of MCU fans like to say " it's not the comics" they're doing a green lantern true detective type of show that will feature both hal Jordan and John Stewart according to James gunn

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Just like a lot of MCU fans like to say " it's not the comics" they're doing a green lantern true detective type of show that will feature both hal Jordan and John Stewart according to James gunn

I like the concept, but a True Detective show relies on detective work/evidence. This would work better for Batman. I have read Darkest Night, Brightest Day and reading War Journal right now and neither of those series worked off of detective work. Everybody blowing shyt up! I like the idea of a series of Green Lantern movies, (Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, Simon Baz, Jessica Cruz) where each ones introduces another Green Lantern, but also each one shows Sinestro slowly becoming corrupted by Parallax. They all come together for a Parallax movie and then one more against Sinestro. That is a total of 8 movies that technically could all be filmed at once and just released over time. Each one would seem like a reboot, but they're all origin stories while establishing Sinestro as the big bad in each one.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I like the concept, but a True Detective show relies on detective work/evidence. This would work better for Batman. I have read Darkest Night, Brightest Day and reading War Journal right now and neither of those series worked off of detective work. Everybody blowing shyt up! I like the idea of a series of Green Lantern movies, (Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, Simon Baz, Jessica Cruz) where each ones introduces another Green Lantern, but also each one shows Sinestro slowly becoming corrupted by Parallax. They all come together for a Parallax movie and then one more against Sinestro. That is a total of 8 movies that technically could all be filmed at once and just released over time. Each one would seem like a reboot, but they're all origin stories while establishing Sinestro as the big bad in each one.
Actually it's the green lantern corp and it going to be some kind of mystery tyoe detective show going to lead up to something big in the DCU. The green lanterns are space cops so detective work is part of their job.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually it's the green lantern corp and it going to be some kind of mystery tyoe detective show going to lead up to something big in the DCU. The green lanterns are space cops so detective work is part of their job.
I get what you're saying, just nothing about them reads as such! But that is not to say that you CAN'T create media that does.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man I've not liked the rock for a minute now... he always talking about MANA and big upping his Samoan side as if he's not half black. Shit gets old after a while.

Fuck the rock.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Man I've not liked the rock for a minute now... he always talking about MANA and big upping his Samoan side as if he's not half black. Shit gets old after a while.

Fuck the rock.

The day will come when he gets in trouble with the law and they treat him like a Black criminal.

That’s when we will see him running around with a DaShiki, Black Beret and Black leather gloves and becoming full militant, joining up with Al Sharpton and Benjamin Crump.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:idea:

What a bitch. He sees an opening and wants to get back into rasslin heavy. Probably going after ownership stake soon and wants to make sure he panders to the white trash bigots again.