Bitch in the bed w me tonight just farted and woke herself up and tried to play it off

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man look lol

I been knocking this mf off for a minute but we ain't like that. Only one bih poot around me, my lady, and when she do it I love it cause I'm nasty fuck y'all.

This mf pap papped and woke herself up and tried to play the shit off and it's fucking hilarious. I just beat her half to death and I'm off shrooms so I'm not sleep yet. Mf I heard you. Lmao

Share y'all funniest bitches fahhtn' stories

:lol:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man look lol

I been knocking this mf off for a minute but we ain't like that. Only one bih poot around me, my lady, and when she do it I love it cause I'm nasty fuck y'all.

This mf pap papped and woke herself up and tried to play the shit off and it's fucking hilarious. I just beat her half to death and I'm off shrooms so I'm not sleep yet. Mf I heard you. Lmao

Share y'all funniest bitches fahhtn' stories

:lol:
she couldnt come back....
Id act like I don't hear it & play dumb with her & ....... Id get up like I gotta go.... & you gotta leave wit me. After that.... BLOCK.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Just last weekend went back home solo( for a wedding) .hit off chic I knew back in the days( pretty thick AF wit 38 double G’s.. yes Double G’s) I was eating tha pussy( better than Keith Murray style) eating pussy with the 2-3 fingers action wit the C’mere king fu grip rubbing the texture of the G spot. Then the bitch Scrrrrowwwled and came busted The squirt in my face ..damn near chun Li multiple kicks to my face trying to get away. Then… I see… some …some… brown liquid drip-lets on these White cocaine sheets.!! I looked..n said to myself ( I know GOTDAMN WELL SHE..) shorty then scooted back in tha spot( trying to hide it) at this time I didn’t feel like fuckin.. so shorty sucked my dick I busted all n her face -told her to come back tomorrow morning so we can fuck. After she left.. I had to clean it up cause I be Damned if Hotel thought I DID THAT MESS!!!
You should have never posted this….

This is nothing to share on this site.

Shit eater…