Bill Burr vs Cdagod

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
At this point I don't think there are too many people that can go toe to toe with off-the-top snapbacks like Bill Burr. It is like he enters the room locked and loaded with comeback insults.

The only other comedian who is instantly witty like this is Jamie Foxx.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At this point I don't think there are too many people that can go toe to toe with off-the-top snapbacks like Bill Burr. It is like he enters the room locked and loaded with comeback insults.

I think Kevin Hart can be funny like that, but he's too corporate now so he can go in too bad. I think katt is another one

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right...that old comedy cellar crew...Patrice O'Neal, Kevin Hart, Bill Burr etc aint to be fucked with.

So glad that Burr verbally chin checked Bill Mahers smug, egotistical, CAC ass

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep Kevin Heart is off the cuff funny. He and Bill could trade blows all day. Crazy how Kevin Heart humor doesn't translate on film because dude is naturally funny with no script.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Yep Kevin Heart is off the cuff funny. He and Bill could trade blows all day. Crazy how Kevin Heart humor doesn't translate on film because dude is naturally funny with no script.
If you were into the NYC comedy scene in the 2000’s you knew about the Comedy Cellar and “The Table” where all the comedians sat and roasted each other.

And it was killers there. Bill Burr, Louis CK, Patrice O’Neal, Bobby Kelly, Jim Norton, Rich Vos, Colin Quinn, Kevin Hart (they called him Lil Kev) Dane Cook….and they used to go at each other and it was ruthless.

Steel sharpened steel.

And from what i heard, Patrice was the best at it.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fuck what he said about black folk. White folk is the reason damn near ever show or movie has gay shit in it.