Big as fuck white titties

Duracell_Energy

Rising Star
Registered
c453944a914b2df1633e1cda56d8949e7707b36f.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You were walking around "Staples" looking for Resume Paper and Envelopes when you spotted Audrey. You couldn't tell if she was Hispanic or Italian, but either way she was very attractive.

You stole a few looks, but didn’t bother approaching her because you assumed she was "high maintenance." Nevertheless, she seemed to be shopping in the same areas that you were and she approached you by saying:

"Are you following me?" (She laughed because she knew you were in that section before she got there.That was her way of "breaking the ice.")

You talked for a little while and she wanted to know if "Staples" had a Notary available?
She asked one of the clerks and they told her that they didn't provide that service.
Then Audrey asked you did you know where she could find one?
You knew that Chase, Citibank and TD Bank have one, but only TD was still open.

You told her had an idea, you can go to TD Bank and check first (She didn’t know where it was and asked you to accompany her). You did, but no luck.

So, your backup plan was the UPS store which was about 7 blocks uptown.
Audrey looked anxious, but took comfort in the fact that at least it was close to her apartment.

Luck was on her side and not only did they notarize the documents, but the were able to fax them also. Audrey was estatic and gave you a big hug and kiss on the cheek while in the store.

She lived a few blocks from the UPS store and offered to treat you to dinner, but asked if you could walk her home first so she could drop off her bags.

She said "Don't worry, I'm not going to tie you up in my apartment and make you my sex slave."

Although, you didn't get a full tour of Audrey's place that evening she did treat you to dinner.

A few weeks later she suggested that you go out and have some Italian food. You did, but the food was not the only Italian thing on the menu that evening.