Since you did a lot of running around on Tuesday you decided to just stay home and watch the baseball games on Wednesday starting with the 4:00 PM game between Cleveland vs. Chicago.
Around 5:35 PM, you figured you would run down to the mailbox and when you did you ran into Carmen, who lives upstairs in your building.
Carmen:
"Hey stranger, where have you been hiding at, and what have you been up to?"
You:
"I've been around and basically the only thing I have been doing is watching baseball, in fact there's a game on now"
Carmen:
"Are the Yankees playing?"
You:
"Not yet, they don't play until 8:00 PM tonight"
Carmen:
"Why don't you stop by then and watch the game with me?"
A feeling of dread came over you because you knew that Carmen had a man and she loved to talk to you about some of the BS that was going on in their relationship. Sure, Carmen looks good, but did you really feel like playing "Dr. Phil," and going home with "blue balls?"
You:
"What about your man?
Carmen:
"We broke up a few weeks ago and I need your advice on a few things. So f**k him! I'll get a pizza and it will just be me and you, okay?"
You're thinking:
"Carmen does have a 77 inch LG and they game would look better so you tell her you'll be there at 8:00 PM"
To your surprise she really didn't talk about him too much, but told you that she is taking you out tomorrow night and that you were going dancing with her:
Carmen:
"Don't worry if you don't know how to dance Salsa because I will teach you and most of the people won't be paying attention to your missteps because I plan on wearing this green dress. In fact, give me a minute I want you to see how I look in it"
After a brief dance routine, she apologized: "I'm sorry, I know how you men love your sports and I didn't mean to interrupt the game"
She added:
"I used to come out modeling sexy outfits in front of my man while he was watching some games to see if he would be more focused on me or the game. At first, the attention would be on me, but over time he would give me a quick glance and then go back to the game"
You had no idea that Carmen was about to put you to that test when she changed from the green dress into this...