READ THOROUGHLY Greeting gentlemen, My name is Katrina and I'm African American, white and Spanish. Im curvy in all the right Places and not only am I jaw dropping gorgeous but I have a beautiful personality to go with it. I enjoy what I do and do it well.My main goal is pleasing you while...
You had a 5:00 PM dinner scheduled with a long time friend at "Carmine's," so you decided to wait at the bar since you were about 40 minutes early.
You ordered a Ginger Ale and sat back and watched the news on NY One. About 7- 10 minutes later you see this very attractive young lady enter the restaurant (she appears to be looking for someone).
Having not located her party she takes a seat near you and orders a drink while watching television. She makes a comment about the National Guard being in the Subway and how things are getting really bad (she makes the comments in such a way to get you involved in a conversation with her). You bite, and now you and "Dally" are talking like you're old friends.
You're thinking you would love to "hookup" with Dally, but you don't know her situation and wonder is it too soon to ask? However, as you're pondering these thoughts in comes Dally's date. An older white male who could pass for Harvey Weinstein's twin brother. He greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and swiftly whisked her off to their table.
A little before 5, your friend arrived and your were seated not to far from Dally's table, and ocassionally you would steal a glance at her.