BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
most of these "don't vote clowns" and "biden aint no better" fools are trolling at best and agents at worst.

this is a dangerous period in history for this dumb shit.
How do you coward ass sambos even look yourselves in the mirror?

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
you are definitely an agent.
Nah. It sounds like YOU are the one who is a GD agent. And your job on here and internet is to keep Black folk on the democratic treadmill. Expecting more benign neglect. Who tf are you? How long you been around? :puzzled:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Nah. It sounds like YOU are the one who is a GD agent. And your job on here and internet is to keep Black folk on the democratic treadmill. Expecting more benign neglect. Who tf are you? How long you been around? :puzzled:

I been here since onprobation.

Fuck a Democrat. Getting 45 out of office is the goal.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly. I hate Harris and Rice both but I will be voting for either wench come Election Day. :lol: You can't criticize Biden, Harris, Rice et al. without acknowledging how much worse 4 more years of trump would be. A third party vote or write in vote is a vote for trump. You are either voting against him or voting for him directly or indirectly. No middle ground.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

The young generation has decided that voting doesn’t work on issues concerning Blk generational wealth. Now go back and tell your paymasters Biden’s plan for Black America and the Scam Master Jay facade ain’t working. We’ll handle shit on our own terms.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
U are the coward refusing to vote after your ancestors died and bled to earn you that right.

Hit dogs holla.
you make that sound like that happened centuries ago lol
i fucking knew and spoke to my grandmother and uncles and aunts you fucking Sambo!

they wouldnt want me to vote for Strom Thurmonds homie
nor, for Trump

:hmm: :hmm:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I guess it's Susan Rice.

Jim Clyburn hinted at this, he mentioned Joe needed someone he could have a simpatico relationship with. Folks have said that Kamala has a tendency to rub people the wrong way.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess it's Susan Rice.

Jim Clyburn hinted at this, he mentioned Joe needed someone he could have a simpatico relationship with. Folks have said that Kamala has a tendency to rub people the wrong way.

I really hope not. Hopefully he has someone around him to be blunt and explain that shit is not going to really fly with a demographic he needs to acutely come out and vote :smh:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa4948f74-cb47-11ea-979f-ba077cfea17c.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Biden told Karen Bass she won't be his VP, source says
From CNN's Dana Bash, Jeff Zeleny and Dan Merica

The Biden campaign has informed some of the women the former vice president’s team vetted about his choice of running mate, three sources familiar with the matter tell CNN
Rep. Karen Bass of California was told by Joe Biden himself that she was not the pick, a source familiar tells CNN.