BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
he was the safe pick to put up against Trump and I fully expect his team to pick the safest pick for VP... I think it will be Harris.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I hope it's Harris. I like Rice but Trump will shit his pants with glee if he chooses her. I'm not 100% sure it would be as effective, Benghazi talking points about 4 dying vs 150k+ with covid, but it would energize his base. Harris is a good counter to his law & order BS.
Yeah the GOP would rather have him pick Susan Rice but he should pick Harris. Rice is to easy of a target with the things you mentioned especially Benghazi. I know some black folks have issues with Harris but I don't. Stacey Abrahams was my choice but as long as it's a black woman that I don't have major issues with then I'm good. If he wins he better put a black woman on the Supreme Court as well.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Another dumbass. People are suffering in real time. You think black folks are going to be the first to recover under 4 more years of Trump? How many black kids are going to be orphans behind covid? Are you donating to their godundme's? Black businesses are suffering more and Trump will not do anything to target us for recovery because he needs to appeal to his racist base.

You're clit watching, worried about who black women are fucking, instead of worrying about Trump, DeVos and others fucking all of us.

Who you fuck is who you fuck with. Rice and Harris dont fuck with black people nor have they ever supported us with their acts as a public servant.

Michelle Obama for VP when she has never been elected in office. Never even held a political position. Are you nuts? Rice is in the same boat. You are setting a dangerous precedent where white people are allowed to pick and choose who represents the black vote. I cant take you serious when you are floating names who basically married into politics. Whats yhe end game of that charade?

Beyond the fact that Rice and Harris have dark skin, I am offended that they even qualify as black let alone ADOS. If I dont relate to you or share any of your political views, then why the fuck should I vote for you? Especially when Trump is doing such are great job destroying white supremacy by bringing all the cockroaches to the light and not letting them hide in the shadows.

Do you really think a sinile old white man is going through make enough changes to stop an out of control virus. LOL!! Do you realize that the state government has the powers to open and shut down things locally? Only Governors can order the National Guard but yet you are worried about a worthless job nobody really wants politically. VP isnt a path to the Prez, so I dont see how this is some plus for black people. We just had a semi black prez in office and now I am supposed to be happy taking a step backwards because someone with a black pussy is getting a do nothing job. Fake Yeah!!

Whitmer being VP = this goofball as governor of Michigan which gives him dominion over the largest black city outside of Africa.

5e84e2afc89a7.image.jpg

......bu bu bu but we need Rice Harris as VP. Ask Mike Pence if being VP is a great job. Governors rarely run for Prez/VP because they know there isnt any power in that shit. Only the governor can call in the National Guard ir prevent stupid shit like Flint and Midland from happening.

Sit down homegirl. I play chess while the Dems treat you like the dumbasses. You dont even know what their plans are but are willing to vote for anybody because your are emotional about Trump. Whomever steal this election isnt going to do shit for you. Black women are broke ass fuck and if you think a few vote and some bedwenches who love white dick are gonna help you then I would like you to take a look at this investtment Fund I set up to ba uy municipal property in NYC.

Brooklyn-Bridge-Julienne-Schaer.jpg

Just invest all your 401K into this Mutual Fund listed as #Fuckupayme. Trust me, I got a Joe Biden endorsement.

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Even though my fantasy pick would've been President Obama, Biden will choose Susan Rice. He will put Kamala Harris on the Supreme Court. I'm sure Snoop Dogg ain't happy about Susan Rice as VP. She made that Dogg heel. Remember she got "those people" on his ass. Even though she could never get "those people" on the republikkkkans ass for going at her on that Bengazi shit.

snoop-dogg-shakes-head.gif

:giggle:

Last edited:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
LMAO. I don't agree with your assessment, but thanks to Trump regular black folks are dying in high numbers, and you'd vote for four more years of the current covid response? People like you are why we can't have nice things.
So you'd vote for a known racist thinking he's less of a black man hater than Harris based upon nothing more than an opinion that she actually is.
If so, who do you think would be in a position to harm black men more, Trump as President or Harris as Biden's Vice President? You might want to rethink that vote. :hmm:
all you needed was a reason to justify your trump vote sounds like...

see i know what the fuck trump is and what to expect from him by now.

but i dont' think any of you understand what kamala harris is.

she's worse then trump. trump is a bigot who hates blacks. kamala is a self hating woman who would see us underneath a jail cell just as fast as trump while rocking the same skin color. or have all forgotten her track record on fucking black people over in the legal system. there are black men right now who are INNOCENT stuck in jail because of her so she can appease the cac who's dick she sucking.

Rice or Coumo with Biden is 100% doable. but i'd rather deal with the devil i know vs the devil i don't.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Who you fuck your s who you fuck with. Rice and Harris dont fuck with black people nor have they ever supported us with their acts as a public servant.

Michelle Obama for VP we she has never been elected in office. Rice is in the same boat. You are settings a dangerous precedent where white people are allowed to pick and choose who represents the black vote.

Beyond the fact that Rice and Harris have dark skin, I am offended that they even qualify as black let alone ADOS. If I dont relate to you or share any of your political views, then why the fuck should I vote for you? Especially when Trump is doing such are great job destroying white supremacy by bringing all the cockroaches to the light and not letting them hide in the shadows.

Do you really think a sinile old white man is going through make enough changes to stop an out of control virus. LOL!! Do you realize that the state government has the powers to open and shut down things locally?

Whitmer being VP = this goofball as governor of Michigan which gives him dominion over the largest black city outside of Africa.

5e84e2afc89a7.image.jpg

......bu bu bu but we need Rice Harris as VP. Ask Mike Pence if being VP is a great job. Governors rarely run for Prez/VP because they know there isnt any power in that shit. Only the governor can call in the National Guard ir prevent stupid shit like Flint and Midland from happening.

Sit down homegirl. I play chess while the Dems treat you like the dumbasses. You dont even know what their plans are but are willing to vote for anybody because your are emotional about Trump. Whomever steal this election isnt going to do shit for you. Black women are broke ass fuck and if you think a few vote and some bedwenches who love white dick are gonna help you then I would like you to take a look at this investtment Fund I set up to ba uy municipal property in NYC.

Brooklyn-Bridge-Julienne-Schaer.jpg

Just invest all your 401K into this Mutual Fund listed as #Fuckupayme. Trust me, I got a Joe Biden endorsement.

SMH. Just a bunch of nonsense.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

she's worse then trump. trump is a bigot who hates blacks. kamala is a self hating woman who would see us underneath a jail cell just as fast as trump while rocking the same skin color. or have all forgotten her track record on fucking black people over in the legal system. there are black men right now who are INNOCENT stuck in jail because of her so she can appease the cac who's dick she sucking.

Rice or Coumo with Biden is 100% doable. but i'd rather deal with the devil i know vs the devil i don't.

Very few people are worse than Trump and Kamala Harris is not one of them.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Very few people are worse than Trump and Kamala Harris is not one of them.

yeah? ask the men who are stuck in jail because of her antics whos the worst. i can't stand behind a black man or woman who went out of their way to shit on black men and use her authority in the legal system to make it worse. there's a man serving LIFE all because she couldn't accept the fact she was wrong. fuck it i will vote for none of the above or some shit.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though my fantasy pick would've been President Obama, Biden will choose Susan Rice. He will put Kamala Harris on the Supreme Court. I'm sure Snoop Dogg ain't happy about Susan Rice as VP. She made that Dogg heel. Remember she got "those people" on his ass. Even though she could never get "those people" on the republikkkkans ass for going at her on that Bengazi shit.

snoop-dogg-shakes-head.gif
Fantasy pick would be Obama?

:lol: I knew you would come out of the closet eventually, the chances of a so-called black man being heterosexual and in the Democratic Party have dropped to less than 10%.

Susan Rice and Snoop Dogg are both part of the same Luciferian ideology but you wouldn’t know that because you are stupid.

I also find it even funnier you have Kaepernick in your avatar although by YOUR LOGIC Kaepernick is a COON because he has NEVER VOTED but you won’t say anything about that because you are bitchmade and do whatever the white man tells you.

pro-white globalists like you and the profane better get that wake up call soon or it is over.

:itsawrap:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Fantasy pick would be Obama?

:lol: I knew you would come out of the closet eventually, the chances of a so-called black man being heterosexual and in the Democratic Party have dropped to less than 10%.

Susan Rice and Snoop Dogg are both part of the same Luciferian ideology but you wouldn’t know that because you are stupid.

I also find it even funnier you have Kaepernick in your avatar although by YOUR LOGIC Kaepernick is a COON because he has NEVER VOTED but you won’t say anything about that because you are bitchmade and do whatever the white man tells you.

pro-white globalists like you and the profane better get that wake up call soon or it is over.

Ahhhh....The resident BGOL Pro-White Trump Racist Cracka Ass Cracka responds. But never shows up in the trump threads. You avoid them shits like you avoid pussy you faggot ass muthafuca! Coward ass incapable ass pink toe. Now, go and get your other usernames to chime in and make it look like your point of view has support. Dumbass!

:lol:

giphy.gif

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Accusations are one thing; accusations without proof is meaningless. Did she prosecute black offenders, yes. Were those offenders guilty of crimes, juries of their peers thought so. In any event you're painting a picture of a black prosecutor who relished in putting black men in jail. That is an over the top assessment and unfair. Perhaps you'd be interested in the following. Might give you a greater insight into her prosecutorial past and alter your condemnatory view of her.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahhhh....The resident BGOL Pro-White Trump Racist Cracka Ass Cracka responds. But never shows up in the trump threads. You avoid them shits like you avoid pussy you faggot ass muthafuca! Coward ass incapable ass pink toe. Now, go and get your other usernames to chime in and make it look like your point of view has support. Dumbass!

giphy.gif
Not once have I said I support trump but that is the last insult you pro-white globalists, Khazar puppets can say because the brain is not even wired to execute the stupid shit you want it to.

:lol: you libertines are in trouble but good luck.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Accusations are one thing; accusations without proof is meaningless. Did she prosecute black offenders, yes. Were those offenders guilty of crimes, juries of their peers thought so. In any event you're painting a picture of a black prosecutor who relished in putting black men in jail. That is an over the top assessment and unfair. Perhaps you'd be interested in the following. Might give you a greater insight into her prosecutorial past and alter your condemnatory view of her.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Not once have I said I support trump but that is the last insult you pro-white globalists, Khazar puppets can say because the brain is not even wired to execute the stupid shit you want it to.

:lol: you libertines are in trouble but good luck.

Truth hurts huh Pro-White racist....yeah I know.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is the job of a prosecutor to prosecute; it is the job of juries to convict or acquit. It is inconceivable to me that Harris would knowingly prosecute an innocent man which at the time of trial was not known to be innocent. That in and of itself would be criminal. But back to basics, you said you'd vote for Trump over Harris and that too is inconceivable knowing Trump's true nature.. :hmm:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kamala doesn't hate blacks, she hates poor uneducated blacks...

I think Trump needs to go and Kamala is strong and successful and IMO will do a good job but I think she's better at President, VP isn't for her. She's a strong voice and needs to get a position where she can flex her power.

My issue is the white liberals will destroy her, look at the search I quoted above, white liberal outlets and I'm not even talking about the ones like slate, vox, and BuzzFeed... they'll kill her.

And don't sleep on trump's black support, he got 12% last time, he can probably get 18% which is a lot for the GOP.

I think Biden should be safe and pick Rice, I don't know much about her but Harris and that sole issue with black people in Cali will come back to haunt her.

Look how fast Tusi put her on blast last year man? It will get nasty, we all know these people are class first, race second but a good amount of voters don't know that yet and you don't wanna piss them off.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO. I don't agree with your assessment, but thanks to Trump regular black folks are dying in high numbers, and you'd vote for four more years of the current covid response? People like you are why we can't have nice things.

This is kinda a poor take, we're dying at a higher rate due to pre-existing conditions, I don't like Trump either but it's not his fault. It's a virus with no cure yet, it affects the body differently per person.

Trump should have acted faster to save more lives yes, but it's not his job to protect your health and what food you put in your body. Blame fatty foods mostly.

By that logic then healthcare should be free and we should eat what we want and when we get sick doctors got it on the house.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

Kamala doesn't hate blacks, she hates poor uneducated blacks...

seeing that many blacks unfortunately live below the poverty level, and due to systemic racism in this country just as many are not as educated = she hates a lot of blacks. we don't need a black person that hates black people.

rice has to be the running candidate at this point. Honestly, Cuomo was the right choice but now it has to be rice or nothing.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
SMH. Just a bunch of nonsense.

How black female of you. You cant debate the facts so you just dismiss what I say because the facts dobt support your way. God forbid you allow your black men to lead.

You rather a listen to white people tell you who should lead you to some type of respect. Your Trump fears making you forget the Bush collapsed the Economy, Nixon stated the war on black neighborhoods, and Regan flooded black communities with drugs and arrested all the people trying to earn a living off of a trap.

Clinton helped push the crime bill. Can you name a policy that Trump has been able to pass that was a net negative on black people.

Trump had biggest cash giveaway to black people in the history of the USA. $20k in unemployment and 2x $1200 in.stimulus checks. Please tell me when Clinton or Obama ever empowered blacks economically like that? Could you get a small business loan under the Obama administration like they are offering now. Obama saved the economy but didn't include blacks in the recovery, those are facts.

You wont because you cant. Bush gave billions to Africa and Obama biggest impact on the same place was killing a bunch of Somalian pirates who are trying to feed extremely poor families in a fucked up situation.

You have a shakey half supported health care plan that doesn't help black people with their bills unless they are sick. The Dems have done little else but blame replublicans for blocking any efforts to make city schools better or reducing crime. Obama did little for educational opportunities for black

Eric Holder was his only consession for the black community, after that I cant say he focused on us much. He comes around to shit on black people better never call out the man problem of women raising the current generation to be worthless.

In 2020 most black men aint shit because there mother raised them to be a manbitch. Plain and simple. You will never hear the Dems say this but Obama has no problem telling his audience black men need to do better while never telling the women to choose better mates.

Dont worry honey. Covid will put your silly asses back in check. While white lesbians sold you on being independent the smart white women have been taking your best black mate.

When these evictions startm millionsof black women will be in poverty over the next decade because they don't have a partner to bring in a second income. Millions of black children will suffer because their mothers couldn't stick with one man and choose to be on a financial island.

Those are the facts. If you continue to follow your white leaders then you will be their slaves. I dont have that problem. But you do. I hope you have s husband to hold you down. Because when things get tight in a year or two and people start to get desperate, a good man is going to be a hard thing to find.

Just like in China, you single women with kids will be targets for fuckery. It isnt as if you aren't already vulnerable, but things are going to get much worse for black women then better. Cities like Detroit, Baltimore, Newark, and Chicago with Democratic mayors who do little for black neighborhoods with swarms of single black mothers.

Keep voting the same two parties with no blsck alternative and you will keep getting ths same results and the same compliants. You black women love to complain and argue, so I guess the status quo is right up your alley.

Camille, you and your bitch man manbitches can have a ball with American politics
If you are think your vote is going to make change then have a good time in fantasy land. The Democratic party is bought and paid for just like the Replublican. You are just swapping out one white massa for the next. You are just happy the house nigga (Harris/Rice) looks like you and that gives you some false sense of house nigga pride.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How black female of you. You cant debate the facts so you just dismiss what I say because the facts dobt support your way. God forbid you allow your black men to lead.

You rather a listen to white people tell you who should lead you to some type of respect. Your Trump fears making you forget the Bush collapsed the Economy, Nixon stated the war on black neighborhoods, and Regan flooded black communities with drugs and arrested all the people trying to earn a living off of a trap.

Clinton helped push the crime bill. Can you name a policy that Trump has been able to pass that was a net negative on black people.

Trump had biggest cash giveaway to black people in the history of the USA. $20k in unemployment and 2x $1200 in.stimulus checks. Please tell me when Clinton or Obama ever empowered blacks economically like that? Could you get a small business loan under the Obama administration like they are offering now. Obama saved the economy but didn't include blacks in the recovery, those are facts.

You wont because you cant. Bush gave billions to Africa and Obama biggest impact on the same place was killing a bunch of Somalian pirates who are trying to feed extremely poor families in a fucked up situation.

You have a shakey half supported health care plan that doesn't help black people with their bills unless they are sick. The Dems have done little else but blame replublicans for blocking any efforts to make city schools better or reducing crime. Obama did little for educational opportunities for black

Eric Holder was his only consession for the black community, after that I cant say he focused on us much. He comes around to shit on black people better never call out the man problem of women raising the current generation to be worthless.

In 2020 most black men aint shit because there mother raised them to be a manbitch. Plain and simple. You will never hear the Dems say this but Obama has no problem telling his audience black men need to do better while never telling the women to choose better mates.

Dont worry honey. Covid will put your silly asses back in check. While white lesbians sold you on being independent the smart white women have been taking your best black mate.

When these evictions startm millionsof black women will be in poverty over the next decade because they don't have a partner to bring in a second income. Millions of black children will suffer because their mothers couldn't stick with one man and choose to be on a financial island.

Those are the facts. If you continue to follow your white leaders then you will be their slaves. I dont have that problem. But you do. I hope you have s husband to hold you down. Because when things get tight in a year or two and people start to get desperate, a good man is going to be a hard thing to find.

Just like in China, you single women with kids will be targets for fuckery. It isnt as if you aren't already vulnerable, but things are going to get much worse for black women then better. Cities like Detroit, Baltimore, Newark, and Chicago with Democratic mayors who do little for black neighborhoods with swarms of single black mothers.

Keep voting the same two parties with no blsck alternative and you will keep getting ths same results and the same compliants. You black women love to complain and argue, so I guess the status quo is right up your alley.

Camille, you and your bitch man manbitches can have a ball with American politics
If you are think your vote is going to make change then have a good time in fantasy land. The Democratic party is bought and paid for just like the Replublican. You are just swapping out one white massa for the next. You are just happy the house nigga (Harris/Rice) looks like you and that gives you some false sense of house nigga pride.

Thank you, these people don't really care about black folks, they really just desire a seat at the table. Camille comes off classist more than anything else, she doesn't even make logical arguments she's just happy to visual black women rock or black female empowerment of any kind, she's gonna stand behind it. She plays the gender issue well and she doesn't even know it or see where the problem lies.

Obama was a coon and a tool used by racist cacs to push out their agendas, this is a fact... but with us it's the visual that matters over the actual what the person has done.

Kamala Harris threw niggas in jail like crazy and they happy she's a strong, successful black woman lol... man we done in these streets, we so far have gone it's not even funny anymore.

They set themselves up for that downfall, they gonna push black women so far ahead it's gonna get resentment from everyone else and then it will get nasty. Democrats don't know what they're doing. The downfall is gonna be heavy. All the single women with a job, living in a home with a BMW with no man, once that job goes and that resentment comes in it will be bad.

wedrinkandscrew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he picks Rice.She ready on day one and remember, wasn't nobody feeling Kamala during her campaign so what changed now? Fuck that made up Benghazi bullshit, everyone knows that was a real hoax and if anyone is swayed to suddenly vote trump because biden pick Rice they was gonna vote trump anyway. Biden might not even finish his first term, Kamala gets to be prez?? Again, wasn't hardly nooobody feeling that chick during her campaign... Gotdamnit I was gonna blast Harris white husband and Rice husband a cac too. I still pick Rice but fuck.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This is kinda a poor take, we're dying at a higher rate due to pre-existing conditions, I don't like Trump either but it's not his fault. It's a virus with no cure yet, it affects the body differently per person.

Trump should have acted faster to save more lives yes, but it's not his job to protect your health and what food you put in your body. Blame fatty foods mostly.

By that logic then healthcare should be free and we should eat what we want and when we get sick doctors got it on the house.

Strong leadership educating the public on masks etc would have saved thousands of lives. Testing would save thousands of lives. A nationalized Ppe program would have also saved lives. We still don't have any of this, which is why we are continuing to lose lives.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
if he picks kamala harris i will vote for trump. i'd rather vote for the idiot then the black man hater who'd rather see us sitting in jail for her massa

you and the the people that like this post are smarter than this.

i understand your point of view since you are a former felon. but you need to see the forest for the trees.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If it's Harris or Rice,
You can practically forget my vote.
Harris' record on Black folks in California speaks for itself.
But Rice???
Her Snoop Dogg (a Dude I can't even stand) attack was the equivalent of Symone Sander's attack on Luther Campbell.
Essentially publicly rebuking Black Men.
And Snoop's rant came out of pain for Kobe.
When he felt (rightfully so) that Gayle King was trying to tarnish Kobe and his legacy by using Lisa Leslie.
Leslie, who wasn't falling for it.

The Democrats have been using the already fragile Black Gender schism as a last resort.
That shit is going to backfire badly on them come November.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
If it's Harris or Rice,
You can practically forget my vote.
Harris' record on Black folks in California speaks for itself.
But Rice???
Her Snoop Dogg (a Dude I can't even stand) attack was the equivalent of Symone Sander's attack on Luther Campbell.
Essentially publicly rebuking Black Men.
And Snoop's rant came out of pain for Kobe.
When he felt (rightfully so) that Gayle King was trying to tarnish Kobe and his legacy by using Lisa Leslie.
Leslie, who wasn't falling for it.

The Democrats have been using the already fragile Black Gender schism as a last resort.
That shit is going to backfire badly on them come November.
LOL so Trump is better than them? Smfh