Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

"Well thanx a fucking lot, fat chance of it
happening now with you saying
that and your fucking curse!!!"

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Picking her would lose black voters and I didn't say he already has the black vote locked up (he needs a high black voters turnout). I said he is winning the black vote.

Why would picking her lose him votes with blacks? Actually I don't think the overwhelming majority of black voters give a fuck who he picks. With most of us it ain't about a VP, it's about getting Trump the fuck outta there. :hmm:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I see her name get floated a lot, but outside of running for GA Governor, what makes Stacey Abrams a good choice for VP?

She's only been a State Representative, no?

Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Why would picking her lose him votes with blacks? Actually I don't think the overwhelming majority of black voters give a fuck who he picks. With most of us it ain't about a VP, it's about getting Trump the fuck outta there. :hmm:
Biden is going to need an overwhelming majority to beat Trump.
The Myon Burrell case is a problem for Klobuchar, it would then become a problem for Biden, who has already been hit hard on the crime bill.
I don't know who he'll pick, but I believe she is the least likely to be picked. It would be the unenforced error people are looking for with Biden to make. Right now he's riding on a high with black voters.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stacey Abrams -VP
Kamala Harris -Supreme Court

Id love to see M.Obama take VP, Joe wont make it 4 years.

I'm with you on one pick. But Stacey Abrams for VP? Nah. At least not this year. Gotta get Trump the fuck outta there picking Abrams will without a doubt will cost Biden votes. Not right, but true.

I'd love to see Kamala Harris on the Court. Would probably scare the shit out of Uncle Thomas.

As for Obama being VP I don't believe he wouldn't even consider it. Once you've been the top guy you never want to be the second guy.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess we're
Biden is going to need an overwhelming majority to beat Trump.
The Myon Burrell case is a problem for Klobuchar, it would then become a problem for Biden, who has already been hit hard on the crime bill.
I don't know who he'll pick, but I believe she is the least likely to be picked. It would be the unenforced error people are looking for with Biden to make. Right now he's riding on a high with black voters.
[/Q

Guess we're just gonna have to disagree. Let's mark November 3rd on our calendars and on November 4th you post a comment saying "you were right". :yes:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't mind it only because there's a decent chance that he'll either be dead or found mentally unfit to hold office before the 1rst term is up.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
It pains me to say this but it must be a beloved popular figure that people would actually want to be president. Anyone he picks has to be someone the voters would vote for because most people know joe cannot do two terms most probably think he can't even do one. The vp pick will be heavily scrutinized.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Biden says he will choose a female vp and OP makes a post about the most obvious choice so he can say he was the first to mention it :dunno:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It better be a Black female from the South. If he picks a white female, he will lose. Shit he probably lose anyway, for all these non voting fucks. Warren won't bring anyone, hell she lost her own State. She is better in the Senate, imo.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
It pains me to say this but it must be a beloved popular figure that people would actually want to be president. Anyone he picks has to be someone the voters would vote for because most people know joe cannot do two terms most probably think he can't even do one. The vp pick will be heavily scrutinized.

Michelle Obama should be the pick

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I'm with you on one pick. But Stacey Abrams for VP? Nah. At least not this year. Gotta get Trump the fuck outta there picking Abrams will without a doubt will cost Biden votes. Not right, but true.

I'd love to see Kamala Harris on the Court. Would probably scare the shit out of Uncle Thomas.

As for Obama being VP I don't believe he wouldn't even consider it. Once you've been the top guy you never want to be the second guy.
Michelle Obama for VP = M.Obama:yes:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Just ignore our ancestors who were burned, killed, raped for the right to vote.....
Is that why we enslaved,raped, oppressed?

Here I am thinking all these years it was because of cac racism and hate.
It was because they didn't want us to vote for the Democrats.

My mind is blown!

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he will pick Kamala. :yes:

Been saying this...

Warren (70) like Sanders pissed off to many donors.... And new ones like Bloomburg

Kamela checks a lot of boxes... Younger (55), African-American and a woman and
has shown she willing to fall in line...

Also Remember he has to pay back black people for saving him and what we will get is symbolism with no policies....

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Just ignore our ancestors who were burned, killed, raped for the right to vote.....

Who got raped for the right to vote? That shit doesn't even make sense...

And a lot of people died fighting for freedom, that doesn't mean their ancestors are obligated to forever participate in any bullshit election that comes their way.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Bullshit. Y'all voted for Trump because he's white.
I wouldn't mind it only because there's a decent chance that he'll either be dead or found mentally unfit to hold office before the 1rst term is up.

So what makes you think people will vote for him in the first place? If he can’t even complete 1st term

Besides when I look at the numbers Biden will lose. Joe Biden will need record turnout and I don’t see him pulling it off. He is weak, low energy and boring. Most of the far left progressives and BernieBros will sit home.

Joe will get a lot of older black folks, moderates and people that just plain hate trump but that is not enough to win.

Especially when trump primary numbers are at a record 40 year high beating Ronald Reagan. If the democrats got somebody exciting and offering real change they would beat trump Easy. Put propping up a candidate that is pushing 80 years old and barely knows where he is. Is not going to excite the Democratic base.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
if you're ever wondering why trump is going to win again look no further than this thread.
I would not base Trump's chances of winning or loosing based on many of these folks on this board. You have a bunch of trolls and and so forth that will be irrelevant to final outcome because many of them don't vote anyway.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
if you're ever wondering why trump is going to win again look no further than this thread.

Trump is so easy to beat. The only real reason why he stands a chance because the democrats are incompetent. They had 3 years of bitching and complaining and the best they can do is Joe Biden?

The media bitches that trump is unfit to be president but they prop up Joe Biden, a man that is pushing 80 years old and can’t put 2 sentences together and does not know where he is.

If your independent minded, it’s laughable:) they can’t be serious.

Sometimes I think the democrats are not really serious about defeating trump. Trump is a cash cow. Besides you make more money and receive more donations when your party is not in power. They want trump to win again so they can have something to bitch about to generate TV ratings.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
I think the progressive in-fighting lays out a Trump reelection

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Trump is so easy to beat. The only real reason why he stands a chance because the democrats are incompetent. They had 3 years of bitching and complaining and the best they can do is Joe Biden?

The media bitches that trump is unfit to be president but they prop up Joe Biden, a man that is pushing 80 years old and can’t put 2 sentences together and does not know where he is.

If your independent minded, it’s laughable:) they can’t be serious.

Sometimes I think the democrats are not really serious about defeating trump. Trump is a cash cow. Besides you make more money and receive more donations when your party is not in power. They want trump to win again so they can have something to bitch about to generate TV ratings.
Didn't Sanders and his supporters have those same three years to build a Tea Party like movement? Instead what has been built is more lies, excuses, tears, etc...from Bernie and his his supporters.
Btw Sanders is older than Biden. You know...the guy that recently had a heart attack that you and others are pushing.

Last edited: