"Bi-Racial...Not Black Damn it" Trailer (4Min)

Privy

Potential Star
Registered
^^lol...I don't adhere to the one drop rule...I think its whatever culture you identify with. I've ran across some biracial chicks who try to keep their black side hidden like its a bohemian grove secret...other biracial chicks dont even fuck with white people at all.

If they don't want to be black...then its whatever. As long as they don't think that its someway makes them better than us.

"Biracial, hateful...toward themselves...denying even they blood"

wedrinkandscrew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^lol...I don't adhere to the one drop rule...I think its whatever culture you identify with. I've ran across some biracial chicks who try to keep their black side hidden like its a bohemian grove secret...other biracial chicks dont even fuck with white people at all.

If they don't want to be black...then its whatever. As long as they don't think that its someway makes them better than us.

"Biracial, hateful...toward themselves...denying even they blood"

lol always thought nas was a cornball for that line.what was that back in the 50's?At least 90 % of biracial people identify with their black side.But "full" blacks give em the most shit,even tho without a "full" black person you couldn't have a "mixed" person.People act like they wake up like hmmm,I think I'll be white today.All you so called "brothers" quit knockin up pink booties,problem solved.

Warrior 7

Star
Registered
a bunch of self hating niggas

to be black or African American
the concept of being mixed is already built into that, that's already part of our political, social, historical identity.

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I have no problem with white women/men or any other "racial" group fuckin' black men/women. Shit it just makes more brown babies.

Now, the issue is always going to be identity. However, as long as white people want to keep a monopoly on power, best believe that they will not be readily accepting biracial people as "whites".

Black people are the only people that hold open arms with any other culture when it comes to acceptance. Shit, we even allowed the marginalized Chinese in South Africa to be considered black! :lol: We accepted Bill Clinton and countless other non-deserving non-black people be "black".

As long as these children and adults realize that at the end of the day they will be considered black in the majority of people's eyes, they can be whatever the hell they want to be during the rest of the day...

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ah, lil frustrated zebras want to change the CAC rules, god bless em

Fuck the tragic mulatto victims. "Black" people have more important issues to worry about!

JeneilW.jpg

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
The LAWS of GENETICS have already Ruled on This. Cacs have a RECESSIVE Gene Code!
Africans have a DOMINANT Gene Code.

U can wanna B whatever U want but, U R what U R!

Bye the Way Melanin is part of such equations as well!

PD

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
I think the identity is based off of the culture that they're raised and exposed too the most...But at the same time, black people embrace everyone, not whites. For example, a white couple at a black party will fit right in...But a black couple at a white party?...you already know

Also, black ppl have this thing called intra-racial racism, and not only do mixed ppl face it, but black ppl face it as well. Thats what I dont understand about the video, they play it like they are the only ones that faced discrimination amongst black ppl:smh:.....Willie Lynch got everyone fucked up...lol

True Real Info

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that they are still called black is not black peoples fault. We did not invent the color heirarchy in America. I know a few multiracial people that look white (some with African facial features) and they are the ones counted as the "black friend" amongst their white peers.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Full Black = African. right?

Cuz every nigga born in the US is mixed with something. None of us are "full black".

Mixed niggas need to stfu cuz they have privileges we dark-skinned niggas don't. Just enjoy the ride & stfu.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
ah, lil frustrated zebras want to change the CAC rules, god bless em
We don't always agree on music but you're dead on with that one.
CACs will NEVER see them as "half white" in the U.S. In this country, there is WHITE and there is NOT WHITE. Unless you look white enough to fool them, they will see you as not white.
There are a lot of black folk that harbor resentment against mixed folks but the black community as a whole embraces ALL shades of its own.

Tripster

Entrepreneur
OG Investor
To each his/her own, but I wonder how "bi-racial" they would be when they see a burning cross in front of their yard...or get jumped by the police...or not served at a restaurant.

They'll be calling Al like they're Paul Simon or something.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To each his/her own, but I wonder how "bi-racial" they would be when they see a burning cross in front of their yard...or get jumped by the police...or not served at a restaurant.

They'll be calling Al like they're Paul Simon or something.

:eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do yall really care that much? They'll get their "nigga wake up call" one day. Just be patient lol

One of my closest friends got her nigga wake up call just last year. She thought she was "biracial" too. Now she's pro black!!

SLY

International
International Member
This is why i could never have children with someone outta my race. I'd rather stick to my own and have kids with a "pure" African, preferably Nigerian. :yes:

I want my kids to embrace my rich African history and not be mixed up. :smh:

Also, black ppl have this thing called intra-racial racism, and not only do mixed ppl face it, but black ppl face it as well. Thats what I dont understand about the video, they play it like they are the only ones that faced discrimination amongst black ppl

Yeah, you have

somalis vs ethiopians
south africans vs zimbabweans
somalis vs everybody
african americans vs carribeans
african americans vs somalis
light brown african american vs slightly darker brown african amrican
blue black african american vs brown african american
nigerians vs ghanians
etc, etc
rwandan genocide (tutsi vs hutu)
congolese vs congolese (civil war)
etc etc etc

how are "mixed" people all of a sudden special? they're all "woe is me" and everyone else gets along gravy? are we to drop everything and tend to "mixed" people until they are happy and smiling and everything is luvy duvy ... man up.:confused::hmm:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Should be interesting.

I don't think they're struggling with being black. I think they clearly realize they're PART black - but they just don't want to be forced into discounting or negating the other side of their ethnicity as society is forcing them to do.

Should be interesting.

I don't think they're struggling with being black. I think they clearly realize they're PART black - but they just don't want to be forced into discounting or negating the other side of their ethnicity as society is forcing them to do.

What about people from Africa who want to be called Somali, or Congolese, or Nigerian instead of "black"? What about people in the United States who want to be called African American not "black". Why do "mixed" people get precedence?

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Should be interesting.

Well, to them I say good luck with that! :smh::lol: I'm mixed through and through. My grandparents on my dad's side were Puerto Rican (black) and Mexican (white and mestizo indian), my grandparents on my mom's side were Half Italian and Native American and White and African American.

I got my wake up call early. I was called a ****** as soon as I came to this CAC filled city called Pittsburgh when I was in middle school. Shit was all good back in Cali, but as soon as I stepped foot in a radius of predominantly white people, best believe they were inclined to show me I was different.

So, they can hang on to their white sides if they like, but besides the slight advantage White people might show them as being "safe" negroes aesthetically, there's not much more benefit to it...

ScarletHaze71

Star
Registered
"Bi-Racial...Not Black Damn it" Trailer (4Min)

interesting, how does bgol feel bout this

From a child I can tolerate their opinion, but when adults can't be put straight on the fact: You have not got blond hair or blue eyes and you are not of European nordic/ alpine descent you are a n***er in the eyes of the elite; it really gets me pissed when they ask why.

Paul Mooney said it best with his n***a wake up call, with some of the folk you have to say
jFXbrPnjOQFfC5C2g0Q.jpg
Wake Up N***a!!!!​

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck it let them motherfuckaz have their own shit.They are in a delusional state thinking 1 white will accept them and 2 that racism is dying.Shit they can look at the treatment our President has been getting since he started running fro office until now and see that they are living in a fantasy land.
Thats why I can only have Black children so none of this bullshit goes down.Bet those lil motherfucking kids ain't gonna have that same mind set when they reach 18.They are tha type to want to go to a HBCU so they can get tha "Black Experience" :lol::lol:

John_Gault

Support BGOL
Registered
Fuck the tragic mulatto victims. "Black" people have more important issues to worry about!

JeneilW.jpg

CoSIGN this remark.

With so many non-biracial Blacks not wanting to 'be' BLACK, this comes as NO surprise or shock. Besides, 'race' is a social construction.

JG

Les W

Star
Registered
Humans Are All One Race - Stop looking to be victimized

One's color has never determined their character...but that's what you get when you live in a world obsessed with looks instead of integrity :dunno:

Why not make an uplifting documentary about the ADVANTAGES of being mixed in an effort to help everyone understand multiracial people? Know why because in this sue happy society everyone needs a cross to bear :smh:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

everybody in this video has very thick urban/ethnic dialect or tonal inflections (sounds BLACK in laments terms)- thick lips, high cheek bones, talking about "I'm not black!"

this shit is too weird for me....

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Full Black = African. right?

Cuz every nigga born in the US is mixed with something. None of us are "full black".

Mixed niggas need to stfu cuz they have privileges we dark-skinned niggas don't. Just enjoy the ride & stfu.

People are dumb.....:smh:...There is no such thing as a pure race anymore in America

co-sign

I dont remember the video but heard the song alot when I was younger.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: