BGOL Ongoing Formula One Thread: 2024 Season

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I see this being a very tough season for Lewis... they're gonna do everything possible to stop him equalling Schumacher's record.

He'll fight through it all though, like he always does.

No, they won't. Lewis' worst enemy has always been Lewis. Once he gets his head right he'll be fine. F1 garages do funny shit based on the driver's performance, not the driver. If they didn't there would have been a lot of champions who weren't champions. Crews get paid by results.
Now FIA, on the other hand, who fucking knows what Todt has up his ass, er, sleeve. He's been corrupt for decades but he's always been a slimy behind the scenes guy, never really in the spotlight like that bastard Bernie. The real mystery is how the snake has been with Captain Georgiou for so long.

The penalty was bullshit; no one can deny that. Albon (Albon!?) shouldn't be allowed to crash the racing line. But what we saw in a couple of instances were guys who had been on those SIMS acting like they were still on SIMS; thinking there's no real-life damage and they can just barge through.

Stay tuned.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
What can he say? “I made a bad overtaking move on the outside.”

Watch for this type of shit for the first few races. Lots of guys still think they're on SIMS. That was a SIM move if I ever saw one. Albon knows he has no business fucking with the Mercs and Lewis in that car.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
What do you mean?

Because that shit quickly becomes a crash fest. I've seen entire fields get taken out. Hardly anybody races clean and people will come in to sim-based racing games and play like they are playing Mario Kart or Burn-Out.

Even in Midnight Club LA (which is an arcade street racer) it would sometimes be a pain just to do clean online drag races or cruising sessions because kids and other jackasses wanted to crash everybody out and in that came repairs would cost in-game currency.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because that shit quickly becomes a crash fest. I've seen entire fields get taken out. Hardly anybody races clean and people will come in to sim-based racing games and play like they are playing Mario Kart or Burn-Out.

Even in Midnight Club LA (which is an arcade street racer) it would sometimes be a pain just to do clean online drag races or cruising sessions because kids and other jackasses wanted to crash everybody out and in that came repairs would cost in-game currency.
Damn that is something.

I was thinking about getting a sim racing machine I know they are expensive but I wanted to see if any members had one of those sim racing machines.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Damn that is something.

I was thinking about getting a sim racing machine I know they are expensive but I wanted to see if any members had one of those sim racing machines.

If you want to race real life people you'll have to look at some games like i-racing or games that have restrictions on lobbies. Codemasters games are loaded with kids and idiots, you want to race against legit sim racers, real life racers and people who take it seriously. Otherwise you'll be looking at racing the computer.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you want to race real life people you'll have to look at some games like i-racing or games that have restrictions on lobbies. Codemasters games are loaded with kids and idiots, you want to race against legit sim racers, real life racers and people who take it seriously. Otherwise you'll be looking at racing the computer.
I see...
because I don t like the trolls especially during my free time when I am trying to chill and relax.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
What do you mean?

Exactly what Duece said. And it's been found out that cats come in there with one or two "hammers" whose job it is to take out everybody and let their guy win. GT Sport was supposed to address it with clean race ratings but they can't stop guys from getting A ratings and them deciding to be hammers.
I can only speak about GT Sport. I don't have any experience with other online SIMS.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly what Duece said. And it's been found out that cats come in there with one or two "hammers" whose job it is to take out everybody and let their guy win. GT Sport was supposed to address it with clean race ratings but they can't stop guys from getting A ratings and them deciding to be hammers.
I can only speak about GT Sport. I don't have any experience with other online SIMS.
Thanks for the information.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
I don't why he's even bothering to return to Renault. He's only about to frustrate himself because they ain't giving him shit to win or even get podiums in.

Because he's a self-centered dick. He's not getting the adulation in the US he gets in europe so he's going back where he thinks everybody loves him. I can't believe he's stupid enough to think he can win in a Renault.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
107771316_1783203385169969_8568985574251265021_o.jpg