***BGOL Hall of Fame Voting***...[Daphnee Duplaix ] ..( Inducted !!)

Is she a 1st Ballot Hall of Famer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
BGOL Hall Of Fame Inductee Thread

BGOL Hall Of Fame Denied Induction Thread

50060082232_08ffb7c5e8_n.jpg

Daphnee Duplaix

100 Votes ... 80 needed to be Inducted ....

Lets go fellas we need better participation ...we can do one a day if we get more people playing

we have a lot of chicks that`s eligible so lets get the votes cracking ...:yes:

36699100_002_ede4.jpg

36699100_003_f971.jpg

36699100_005_f12b.jpg
36699100_007_759b.jpg
36699100_009_de3b.jpg
36699100_010_b5cf.jpg
36699100_011_b0d8.jpg

36699100_012_8ed3.jpg

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes

I am of the opinion that Neferteri Shepherd should have gotten in before her but I'll still say yes.

She was a natural haired Black woman in a predominantely white publication, two decades before it was fashionable to do so.
I thought about this before I voted for Daphne but Daphne did more filmwork in the mainstream if I remember

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
She has sex appeal but she doesn't do it for me. Right click worthy without a doubt, but not as impactful a dull thud imho. :dunno:

Present.

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
evnn back then i had one issue with her sets...those UGLY ASS THICK SOLED HEELS!! GAT DAMMIT!!!....

that said.....

1st Ballot.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Wow, I would have never thought Daphnee would have been the first Playmate inducted into the Hall.

But she definately deserves it, she was the June 1997 Playmate.

The Playmate class of 1997 was considered of Playboy's best classes, the infamous Karen McDougal was selected as Playmate of the Year from that class and that class included women such as Jami Farrell, Kimber West, Kelly Monaco and Lynn Thomas.

Also being a Playmate from the 90s, she comes from Playboy's last era of any real relevance in pop culture.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Wow, I would have never thought Daphnee would have been the first Playmate inducted into the Hall.

The Playmate class of 1997 was considered of Playboy's best classes, the infamous Karen McDougal was selected as Playmate of the Year from that class and that class included women such as Jami Farrell, Kimber West, Kelly Monaco and Lynn Thomas.

Also being a Playmate from the 90s, she comes from Playboy's last era of any real relevance in pop culture.

yeah i`m shocked myself ...lol..

u know how the lurkers do ..

i started to do the chick tht was fuckin colin farrell

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She's lightskin......uh oh don t let me start that up.

:lol: