aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Mizz Twerksum

740full.jpg

:fuckyousay:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey @slam are you going to to nominate any webcam chicks? From myfreecams?
I remember AmberSin

And also Kaileah was fine as hell
But didn't that bitch send a message to @HNIC or to you, or one of the other mods, to delete her vids from BGOL
Ol girl used to lurk on here, jjust to make sure no one was posting her recorded webcam feeds :smh:

preview.mp4.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
Hey @slam are you going to to nominate any webcam chicks? From myfreecams?
I remember AmberSin

And also Kaileah was fine as hell
But didn't that bitch send a message to @HNIC or to you, or one of the other mods, to delete her vids from BGOL
Ol girl used to lurk on here, jjust to make sure no one was posting her recorded webcam feeds :smh:

preview.mp4.jpg

bro we havent even scratched the surface ..

it`s literally 100`s of chicks to vote on...

i cant even waste a vote on chicks like these ...

i dont even know who theses ho`s r ...

maybe when we start running out of more known ho`s to vote on ...

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Mizz Twerksum

740full.jpg

This is a fucking shame. She exceedingly talented at what she does and just because she ain't naked doesn't mean shit. Ain't no bitch ever posted on bgol can throw dat azz around like her.

slam

Super Moderator
This is a fucking shame. She exceedingly talented at what she does and just because she ain't naked doesn't mean shit. Ain't no bitch ever posted on bgol can throw dat azz around like her.

dont think thts the only reason why people voted no bro ...

or Bria wouldnt b in ... some people jus dont think she is worthy ...

i was on the fence also i was gonna vote no ...

she`s not tht fine..7.5... ..n she twerks ...impact on the board was ehh for real ...

yeah we would all fuck but is tht really 1st ballot..?

dunno ...

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man i didn't even see the vote for twerksum...

Maybe you can pick a day (Tuesday) and have that be election day so that we'll know to come look and vote

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Maliah has been posted consistently on this board for over a decade straight, that in itself should make her a hall of famer .. to be marketable and in discussion for diff decades is automatic inducted.. it’s why Bria miles was a automatic.. to not show pussy for a decade straight and still get multiple page threads multiple times a yr for double digit amount of yrs is a achievement in itself... Bria, MaLiah, and twerk sum deserve their own category.. the no pussy show masters

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Keani Cochelle

tumblr_mcxq1rzSuO1r4tl3bo1_1280.jpg

I believe Keani would've made it had she not put that weight on. Ten years ago she would've been a lock. Plus the voting period was IMO too short. There were a few votes I missed because the voting period was over before I saw the thread.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
BTW its hard to believe the women with 90+% of the vote don't get inducted. It's safe to say getting 100 votes from the active members of BGOL is a monumental task. That's already been proven. But how can a 90+% approval rating not be HOF worthy.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i'm a picky mufucka so yeah i can put the females i fuck up against these females and they'll hold their own....

:lol:

ni99as acting like who they fucking right now way finer than Maliah ...

95% of the ni99as that talking shit n voted no dont even have a chick or their chick barely a 5 ...:hmm:
i always have to re-remind myself that BGOL nxggas only fuck with the most intelligent, the most ambitious, the most educated, the most in shape, the most income having, the most prettiest face having....the most unlamest of hos. and its been like that the 15 years i been bouncin in and out.

slam

Super Moderator

slam

Super Moderator
@slam we need to know when election day is man this is the second vote i didn't even know went down... can we start doing them on certain days/times so we know to be looking out for it? That could encourage more votes too...

Just a thought :dunno:

bro ..it`s stickied man so u cant miss it ...

so not sure how u missing these ..

n this is not going fast it`s like pulling teeth to get ni9as to vote ...lol

when a vote goes fast is because she pretty much got denied early because once she has 21 no`s

its just math no way she can get the required 80 so it`s pretty much over ...

slam

Super Moderator
y`all are missing them especially the no ones cuz it only takes 21 votes for them to b denied ...

its Matts man ... :lol:...y`all get it ...?

the ones that are a clear cut no like Montana is gonna go fast ...might take a few hrs to get 21 votes ...

shit i went to bed woke up n she was at 37 no`s...:roflmao:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Maliah has been posted consistently on this board for over a decade straight, that in itself should make her a hall of famer .. to be marketable and in discussion for diff decades is automatic inducted.. it’s why Bria miles was a automatic.. to not show pussy for a decade straight and still get multiple page threads multiple times a yr for double digit amount of yrs is a achievement in itself... Bria, MaLiah, and twerk sum deserve their own category.. the no pussy show masters
to my knowledge Bria wasnt a stripper. Maliah is a striiper who bragged about not getting naked. that makes her a fraud to me. at least Twerksome "ACCIDENTALLY" showed some.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
i'm a picky mufucka so yeah i can put the females i fuck up against these females and they'll hold their own....
my nxgga. i'd believe you if you didn't have the need to let a bunch of men you don't know, know. like we are in high school. let that sink in.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
my nxgga. i'd believe you if you didn't have the need to let a bunch of men you don't know, know. like we are in high school. let that sink in.

that would only make sense if i didn't share with the board the females i'm talking about which i do consistently.

let that sink in.

slam

Super Moderator

Aurora Jolie

44512964_006_6f7a.jpg