Bgol C.S.I. 2018 Cyber Monday deal request thread

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
OK, I need an unlocked iPhone 7 or 7plus for $300 or less, if you need something too and I see it, I'll post the link here.

:cheers:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Sharp - 40" Class - LED - 1080p - HDTV
6296540_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

$149.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sharp-40-class-led-1080p-hdtv/6296540.p?skuId=6296540

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's good with some XB1 Games and portable hard drives?
I'm trying to get RDR2 and Fallout 76 at a good price

Not tech but every ninja on the board gets off. Pause

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Is this compatible with ALL Nikon cameras?

specifically the D3500?

LAST CALL! COLOR WEEK OFFERS ENDING TODAY

Which GorillaPod Is Right For Your Camera?

You have a decision to make. You know you need a compact tripod to stabilize your camera and help you take better photos and video. You've come to our site to check out GorillaPods and find out which model is perfect for you and your device. We're here to help! We've done the research and created this handy guide to take the guess work out of it all.

Which GorillaPod is right for my DSLR, Mirrorless, or Point and Shoot?
If you own a DSLR, mirrorless, or point and shoot camera, we've got five GorillaPods to choose from. Our new GorillaPods are named after their weight capacity, from the compact Gorillapod 325, which holds up to 325 grams, up to the heavyweight Gorillapod 5K, which holds 5 kilograms (11 lbs) of equipment. The simplest way to figure out which GorillaPod is for you is to know your camera's weight with lens and any accessories you may be using like a mic or external light. Once you have the total weight, you can see how it lines up with the maximum capacity of each GorillaPod.

Maximum Weight Capacity
GorillaPod 325 325g (0.7lbs)
(replaces GorillaPod Original)

GorillaPod 500 500g (1.1lbs)
(NEW SIZE!)

GorillaPod 1K 1000g (2.2lbs)
(replaces GorillaPod Hybrid)

GorillaPod 3K 3000g (6.6lbs)
(replaces GorillaPod SLR-Zoom)

GorillaPod 5K 5000g (11lbs)
(replaces GorillaPod Focus)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LAST CALL! COLOR WEEK OFFERS ENDING TODAY

Which GorillaPod Is Right For Your Camera?

You have a decision to make. You know you need a compact tripod to stabilize your camera and help you take better photos and video. You've come to our site to check out GorillaPods and find out which model is perfect for you and your device. We're here to help! We've done the research and created this handy guide to take the guess work out of it all.

Which GorillaPod is right for my DSLR, Mirrorless, or Point and Shoot?
If you own a DSLR, mirrorless, or point and shoot camera, we've got five GorillaPods to choose from. Our new GorillaPods are named after their weight capacity, from the compact Gorillapod 325, which holds up to 325 grams, up to the heavyweight Gorillapod 5K, which holds 5 kilograms (11 lbs) of equipment. The simplest way to figure out which GorillaPod is for you is to know your camera's weight with lens and any accessories you may be using like a mic or external light. Once you have the total weight, you can see how it lines up with the maximum capacity of each GorillaPod.

Maximum Weight Capacity
GorillaPod 325 325g (0.7lbs)
(replaces GorillaPod Original)

GorillaPod 500 500g (1.1lbs)
(NEW SIZE!)

GorillaPod 1K 1000g (2.2lbs)
(replaces GorillaPod Hybrid)

GorillaPod 3K 3000g (6.6lbs)
(replaces GorillaPod SLR-Zoom)

GorillaPod 5K 5000g (11lbs)
(replaces GorillaPod Focus)

THANKS!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I had a thread going for Sonicare brushes I got b4 but just got another deal alert on these.
This is TWO handles and ONE charger if interested.

https://slickdeals.net/f/12354841-s...hls-cash-28-69-after-rebate-free-shipping?v=1

Sonicare 2 Series Dual Handle Toothbrush + $15 in Kohls Cash $28.69 after rebate + free shipping
Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Dual Handle Electric Toothbrush [kohls.com] +add $0.70 filler to get to kohls cash threshold [kohls.com]- $10 off $50 code JACKPOT - code GIVE20 - $20 rebate [kohls.com] = $28.69 + earn $15 in Kohls Cash

As long as you are within $2 of the $50 you will earn the $15 in Kohls Cash per their FAQ. It will not show in cart but it will get emailed

Store: Kohl's