BGOL 2016-17 NBA Basketball Pool

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
NBA Pick 'Em Regular Season 2016-2017

This will be set up on Pooltracker.com, so if you participate in the NFL Pick 'Em Pool, you can use the same username and don't have to sign up again.

The league is set to pick games held on Friday, Saturday and Sundays, so it's not an everyday commitment and more in line with a football Pick 'Em league.

Link to join pool: http://www.pooltracker.com/join.asp?poolid=130976
Pool ID is "130976"
Pool password is "BGOL2017"​

1st Pick 'Em game is next Fri Oct 28

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
hmmmm...let me see whats going on with this...i like only the weekend thing...

I wanted to make it a confidence league where each game is weighted but figured it would be best to keep it as simple as possible... This is basically like the football league except most teams play twice.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_ofnuhqDmZE1tnaufeo1_1280.jpg

bump....

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered

I told @ansatsusha_gouki that I was going to cancel it since it was just the two of us... I'd like to get to at least five to make it more fun if we do continue. In football, I miss a week every season, so I suppose Ansatsusha and I could either get a bye week or subtract a week at the end to balance out the fact that we'd be a week ahead of everybody.

With me at 19-5 and him at 18-6, we agreed I had won the 2016-17 BGOL NBA championship but I'm willing to put my title on the line if we can get some challengers to step up!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I told @ansatsusha_gouki that I was going to cancel it since it was just the two of us... I'd like to get to at least five to make it more fun if we do continue. In football, I miss a week every season, so I suppose Ansatsusha and I could either get a bye week or subtract a week at the end to balance out the fact that we'd be a week ahead of everybody.

With me at 19-5 and him at 18-6, we agreed I had won the 2016-17 BGOL NBA championship but I'm willing to put my title on the line if we can get some challengers to step up!

Yeah. They ain't on it.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I struggle to get my NFL picks in by Thu.
Y`all would beat me by my non-picks alone, forget about the moody social media influenced
NBA players!
Maybe an NBA playoffs pool, people will be more open later in the season.