• Tumblr

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tik Tok

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which is the best (or your favorite) social media site?

240px-Myspacelogo2013.svg.png

Myspace.com (stylized as myspace) is a social networking website offering an interactive, user-submitted network of friends, personal profiles, blogs, groups, photos, music, and videos. It is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.

220px-Facebook_New_Logo_%282015%29.svg.png

Facebook (stylized as facebook) is a for-profit corporation and online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California, United States. The Facebook website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates, Eduardo Saverin,Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.

100px-Twitter_bird_logo_2012.svg.png

Twitter (/ˈtwɪtər/) is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-charactermessages called "tweets". Registered users can read and post tweets, but those who are unregistered can only read them. Users access Twitter through the website interface, SMS or mobile device app. Twitter Inc. is based in San Francisco and has more than 25 offices around the world.

100px-Instagram_logo_2016.svg.png

Instagram is an online mobilephoto-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms. Instagram was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 as a free mobile app.

images

Snapchat is an image messaging and multimediamobile application created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown when they were students at Stanford University. The app's marketed product name was originally used to form the company Snapchat, Inc., which was later renamed Snap Inc. The corporate headquarters are located in Venice, California.

200px-Tumblr_Logo.svg.png

Tumblr (stylized on its home page as tumblr.) is a microblogging and social networkingwebsite founded by David Karpin 2007, and owned by Yahoo! since 2013. The service allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog.

440px-TikTok_logo.svg.png

TikTok, whose mainland Chinese counterpart is Douyin is a short-form video hosting service owned by Chinese internet company ByteDance. It hosts user-submitted videos, which can range in duration from three seconds to 10 minutes.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Remove Myspace and add Google+. That's my choice. Don't have to deal with attention whoring celebrities

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck what you heard, I bagged MAD chicks on MySpace, back when I was single in the mid 2000s.
I will always remember MySpace because a chick on there wanted me to share my daughters birthday party with hers if she let me get into her warm spot. I looked at the phone, my computer, and realized this was the bottom.