• Jersey City

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Atlantic City

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bruh.... don't get me started. God rest the soul of that young girl and her.family.

I feel you big time. White racists just sit back and say they don't have to do a thing. Macho ass fuckers just shooting for no reason and no aim.
Yup. Muthafuckas destroying their own area they gotta live in. Like shittin on your living room floor. Fuckin bastards. :smh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :smh: :smh: :smh:

DSqehK.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Please stop with the lies. No way Newark or Jersey City was ever as bad as Camden.
Your right. Newark was bad back in the day but no matter how tough you are or how much firepower you got in the ride you making sure your doors are locked and windows up riding through Camden. Shit looks like a 3rd world country. :smh:

fxw3fU.jpg

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The tolls are outrageous too.
That's another good point. Morrisville bridge jumping from 75 cents to 3 dollars to go to Pennsylvania is absolutely fuckin ridiculous. :smh: They can kiss my ass I just go around that shit in South Trenton. Only 2 minute difference in your time travel.

OaWHvI.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
That's another good point. Morrisville bridge jumping from 75 cents to 3 dollars to go to Pennsylvania is absolutely fuckin ridiculous. :smh: They can kiss my ass I just go around that shit in South Trenton. Only 2 minute difference in your time travel.

OaWHvI.jpg
That was a price shock to my Houston ass.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I fucks with Jersey, both north and south. Me and my fam go all the way to Metuchen once a year for a Thai restaurant. I remember ripping shit up in the Sandbar in Jersey City about 20 years ago. Also used to rip shit up at Club Starbucks on Rt.4 in Paramus. Of course AC, plenty of show nights, EDM clubs, and Borgata buffets.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I fucks with Jersey, both north and south. Me and my fam go all the way to Metuchen once a year for a Thai restaurant. I remember ripping shit up in the Sandbar in Jersey City about 20 years ago. Also used to rip shit up at Club Starbucks on Rt.4 in Paramus. Of course AC, plenty of show nights, EDM clubs, and Borgata buffets.
That Borgata buffet is the shit!!!! :yes:

EmnVyJ.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How can you say one is better than the other when it's like one big ass city and only thing separating em is an invisible line,street signs.....I'm in Newark*crosses the street*I'm in East Orange,the silliest shit to me

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Jersey City is booming right now, so many new buildings and gentrification grey houses. Easy to get around with plenty of public transportation and bike options. I think it's the 3rd most diverse city in the US, so that means all types of good food and people. And it's a quick 15-20 min train or bus ride from NYC. At the end of the day it depends on what you look for in a place to live, it's not the best for families but for single/unmarried professionals it's a no brainer.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Shit. I remember when Newark was in flames. They did a decent job in the last few decades of making certain areas cool - clubs, restaurants, etc. JC is more residential although it's getting more entertainment.
Camden, lock, and load. You'd think you were in Mogadishu until you hear english.
Jersey is a funny ole state. Quite small and the most populous by person per area yet it has distinct zones. The north, central, and south are like different countries.
I'm a born and raised New Yorker but I did my crime, er, time in Jersey. And knocked plenty of B&T chicks.