Best cartoon theme (music)

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I don't see. The jackson 5, kissy fur, teen wolf, captain. N, Harlem globe trotters (not the hanna Barbara version) also bow can you not have the street frogs, Tiger sharks etc?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't see. The jackson 5, kissy fur, teen wolf, captain. N, Harlem globe trotters (not the hanna Barbara version) also bow can you not have the street frogs, Tiger sharks etc?
i posted captain n

Darkness's

Registered
The 80s had a cartoon for every sitcom or movie. I remembsr a Laverne and Shirley, happy days and mork and mindy had cartoons but why? Teen wolf? Even Rambo and Chuck Norris had showsThese guys were smoking something. Some body in that executive office said enough is enough and had an intervention. If this kept on they prolly would've made a family matters cartoon, weird science, perfect strangers or Ferris bueller cartoon.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
look at these 2 niggas paul1970 literally posted it one post before
then jack, jacked it how u giving him props playa? cheater ass niggaz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't go through all the pages but I figured it had to be posted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cdsp7q.jpg

Darkness's

Registered
Dont forget pro stars. Anybody remember? It was about Michael Jordan , bo jackson and wayne gretsky and they were action heroes that used their sports skills to sa e the day. Or how about sports billy? The stretch twins? Video power with Johnny arcade and fhe power team?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Richard Pryor had a kids show?wow I would never thought.

It's from the 80's but I watched it in the 90's

Cousin Skeeter

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The 80s had a cartoon for every sitcom or movie. I remembsr a Laverne and Shirley, happy days and mork and mindy had cartoons but why? Teen wolf? Even Rambo and Chuck Norris had showsThese guys were smoking something. Some body in that executive office said enough is enough and had an intervention. If this kept on they prolly would've made a family matters cartoon, weird science, perfect strangers or Ferris bueller cartoon.
Even Rpbocop had a cartoon(actually two) back in t he day..

on that subject

Darkness's

Registered
Even Rpbocop had a cartoon(actually two) back in t he day..

on that subject

That reminds me giligans isle had a cartoon. Even punky Brewster.. Gary Coleman had a cartoon. Bill and ted Police arcademy ace Ventura beetlejuice and the mask had cartoons Like I said I could see a family matters cartoon happening

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
That reminds me giligans isle had a cartoon. Even punky Brewster.. Gary Coleman had a cartoon. Bill and ted Police arcademy ace Ventura beetlejuice and the mask had cartoons Like I said I could see a family matters cartoon happening
:cool:

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Real talk, nothing even comes close to Jonny Quest.

That score had a lot of thought put into it. It wasn't just a jingle. There were really good jazz artists involved.

Next, I have to give it up to Vince Guaraldi for Charlie Brown... "Linus and Lucy" is a classic and there are several others there as well.