Ben Carson should have stayed out of politics

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
What an arrogant piece of shit.

Dude sold his soul (assuming he had one) to be Trump’s lapdog. I’ve never seen a black man that was once so revered by our people fall so low on the scale of black heroes that you wouldn’t piss on him if you were walking past him and he was on fire (FWIW, Tavis Smiley and Cornell West are on that list too but they even haven’t become this level of pathetic).

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:smh: If you're going to do the lame Oreo cookie 'joke'. At least also reply that you have discussed with your STAFF about Real Estate Organization etc, and share the congresswoman's concerns. And will fully answer her question at a later date etc.

I actually supported Ben Carson taking this HUD Chair position. Otherwise the spot would be taken by a white CEO from a bank or something that ALSO knew nothing about HUD. Why not? How could it be worse? :dunno:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: If you're going to do the lame Oreo cookie 'joke'. At least also reply that you have discussed with your STAFF about Real Estate Organization etc, and share the congresswoman's concerns. And will fully answer her question at a later date etc.

I actually supported Ben Carson taking this HUD Chair position. Otherwise the spot would be taken by a white CEO from a bank or something that ALSO knew nothing about HUD. Why not? How could it be worse? :dunno:
He was acting like the reps were beneath him

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
The more he stays in the more it proves The Obama’s weren’t just ordinary people. The concept of anything is better than Obama is slowing choking racist Americans to death. That Harvard degree is looking mighty nice right about now.

To rational minded people of course. To racist conservative shit-bags Obama was an evil mastermind-moron.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

"never underestimate the stupidity of the american voter "

-me

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
fb7d75bd126dd861fa2bfed2d809e91e.jpg