Ben Affleck Sick of J Lo's shit!! We all been there!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Grass is greener syndrome finally caught up to him.

He needs to go back home to Garner.
Yea she's old and probably annoying, but thats his woman who he's made a family with. She's also the one to keep his mental illness in check.

She low key has a nice body too or used to when she played that super hero bitch. It’s over she been married to some guy for like 10 years now

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Jennifer-Lopez-and-Ben-Affleck-scaled.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna use this as exercise on how to give a fuck less than I already do about those 2 white folks.

Yup 2um

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the thing though. The public turned on both of them due to overexposure since they were being hounded by paparazzi and on every magazine cover. They might have even been the first couple to have their names combined almost like a brand (Bennifer.)

It really all fell apart when their movie Gigli was being released. The movie got horrible reviews and the media and public really turned on them. They were even saying it was literally the worse movie ever made (which was bullshit, the movie definitely wasn't good but wasn't anywhere near as bad as it was made out to be.)

It was fucked up to me that the media and public were obsessed with and couldn't get enough of them but when they did tire of them they oddly punished Ben and Jennifer for their over exposure and media coverage which is what really killed their relationship.

That's why I was actually hoping they made it this time since they were unfairly torn apart the first time.

Following their first break up he went through a period where he had difficulty finding work and it really damaged his career. People don't remember this now but he was in real danger kf being a has been at that point.
I forgot Bennifer almost derailed Ben's career.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Jennifer must have some amazing Pussy and must Fuck like a Rabid Animal for mofos to constantly want to be with her.

The Thirst obviously is Strong with her. She isn’t for the weak minded.

HaHa!!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Affleck told Stern that he and Garner “would have ended up at each other’s throats” had they not ended their relationship. He also believed that he “would probably still be drinking” if their marriage continued. “That was part of why I started drinking alcohol, I was trapped,” he said. “I was like, ‘I can’t leave because of my kids, but I am not happy. What do I do?’ What I did was drink a bottle of scotch on the couch, which turned out not to be the solution.”

This is when women bring out their toolkit and get rid of a fool, for every domestic violence incident, there is 10x poisoning that men are getting. Men are female raped 10x more than men raping a women through physical strength.

I talk to one detective, he said there is so many suspicious deaths of men, we interview the neighbor and he hears a fight. The next day the man dies suspiciously.

kouri-richins-and-eric-richins-right-kouri-d-richins-book-on-grief-are-you-with-me.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

They code them as natural causes which keeps them away from their clearance rate. If they had to include them in their clearance rate, it would be 5%.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even if you believe Damon was more accomplished and popular than Affleck, which is debatable, it most definitely wasn't to a Winfrey/King degree.
If you say so. I remember when people where shitting on Ben pretty hard there for awhile.

I would also argue his relationship Matt kept him afloat when his career hit rock bottom for a minute. Are we going to pretend Jersey Girl, Dare Devil, and Gigli didn't damn near derail his career?