Before I get banned I’m calling out these bitch made mods

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait....what's going on in here :roflmao:
Years ago, back in the days when BGOL demanded a loaf of bread to be placed on your whip in order to validate the authenticity of photos if you were trying to show off your car, the OP posted a video calling out others to post their shit. He had posted Lambo photos previously but he was ridiculed by the board as being a valet parker (thread might still be in Ock Hall of Fame), therefore he took it another step and made a video recording, but it further backfired LOL. Anyway, someone pulled it down and saved it and now it lives on Youtube in infamy. And may God bless whomever did so because that shit never gets old

"how's your Kia McGuyver?" "Wooooooo-Hooooo" :lol2:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah you a Cracka. This analogy was dry as fuck. You the type of Cracka that cook stroganoff with mayonnaise
Your wife's fishy ass pussy is dry as fuck.... it's why I only let her give me head...... even then I gotta put a tube of Astro-glide in her mouth

sidebar: you the type of Messycan that buys Taco Bell to bring home to your family for dinner

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Shit was my desktop screen saver

salute-police.gif

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These mods are the most full of shit punks I’ve ever seen. They talk all of this pro black bullshit, but they really aren’t about that life at all.

They are allowed to get away with their bullshit because 9/10 of you niggas are submissive faggots and don’t have the balls to challenge a mod. You suckers are so bitchmade that you are even too pussy to disagree with another member if he happens to be popular because fitting in is more important that speaking your mind.

Think honestly...when had bitch ass TEN or Lexdiamond ever stood up against a real white racist here? We ALL KNEW blunt was a cac and never once would these house faggots even give him a warning. Halo/entreonegro is a cac loving cac and they allow him to spew his white love narrative. Dr truth is a 100% white man who’s been making an ASS out of this board for 20 years and Lex and Ten are literally his bitches. Every SINGLE time I create a new screen name, that WHITE MAN dr truth runs to ten and Lex and the obey their master and ban me. Meanwhile, I have never ONCE violated a rule here besides being the only one who calls out dr truth. Once you call out a cac here, you’ll be banned. (Remember Walter)? Remember when niggas were calling that cac out? Bitch made Lex and ten were banning niggas left and right.

Now everyone here knows I’m black but to justify the warrantless banning, they say all sort of made up nonsense about me without ANYTHING to back them up. No screen shots, etc.

Have you people ever wondered why the men who worship everything other than black women have the most longevity here?

I posted something in a thread and your hero dr truth reported me to his bitch boys to ban me so that I don’t continue to spread the truth about his white bitch ass and these pussy ass jokers ten and Lex obey like bitches. Then, of course they put black women as mods on a male board to ban anyone the minute they have anything factual to say regarding black women that isn’t flattering, OR if you are too harsh talking about faggots since all they are good for is lesbianism and raising a generation of black male faggots.

In conclusion, I know a lot of you won’t be moved at all by what I’m saying because you fall in the category of bitch ass nigga, or you’d rather stay shut and fit in. The only niggas I’ve ever seen go at a mod here was litebrite, shadyville thug, fuckyou, and every old screen name that’s been permabanned.

Bgol is business as usual... have a black person as the puppet leader and let cacs run things behind the scene. Cancel any progressive black voice who isn’t a bumbling follower and Rigorously promote everyone who will subtly praise every other race of women other than black.... and give those individuals the golden black man ticket. FOH!

Note: the following scorned ugly black men who I’ve owned over the years will come in here to derail the thread

tim rock
Shortycumstain
Rudy gay mo
Cotton mouth
Texas cat daddy
Spider 718
Soul on ice
Darrkman
Nightmare paint

Edit:
Furlough
Dj (ray ray) the 100% cac
:colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin: :colin:

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here are just a few of the names the OP has racked up trolling BGOL for 20+ years. However, in his delusion of grandeur we are the losers and he's the genius. By bitch.

Ado-nis wannabe star

Adon_is_great wannabe star

Ad_on_is BANNED

Alpha_alpha01 wannabe star

Anon_1 BANNED

Anti_stupid wannabe star

Berny wannabe star

Frontleft wannabe star

Habib_01 BANNED

Hi-lo
Hi-lo BANNED lambo renter

Hi-loe wannabe star

Hi-lowe-u wannabe star

High-loe Potential Star

High-lowe wannabe star

Highlow Potential Star

Highlowe wannabe star

I_dont_know wannabe star

King-gut wannabe star

King_deez BANNED

King_king2 wannabe star

Left_right wannabe star

Lowhigh BANNED

Newold wannabe star

Nodoze BANNED lambo renter

Peppa_squid wannabe star

Ragedroad wannabe star

Rageroad Potential Star

Ragesroads wannabe star

Ray_cist wannabe star

Ray_Cyst wannabe star

Rightside Potential Star

Sideways BANNED lambo renter

Sigh Potential Star

Sigh... wannabe star

speedracer.atl Potential Star

Stfu_now wannabe star

Type A+ Potential Star

Type-AAA wannabe star

Type_A Star

Type_AA wannabe star

Uhhhhhh wannabe star

Upsidedown wannabe star

Up_down Potential Star

Whoknew wannabe star
I hate to do it to you Lexx but you should know better.

:colin::colin::colin::colin::colin::colin::colin::colin::colin::colin::colin::colin::colin: