beef ruining other people's threads

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Here's the point.

Add two way block, you block them and they can no longer see any of your shit, threads or replies.

Problem solved.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Add two way block, you block them and they can no longer see any of your shit, threads or replies.
I really need to do that because putting them on ignore isn't working when they can still see your shit!

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm invested in this thread. It's such a wild contradiction. A message board that has always prided itself on beefing, with a thread complaining about beefing.
With no real proposals on how to punish said beefing.
Pointless and ridiculous.

Let's talk about new rules to be added

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm invested in this thread. It's such a wild contradiction. A message board that has always prided itself on beefing, with a thread complaining about beefing.

been here over 20 years

never knew this board prided itself on beefing

:dunno:

shit ruins threads though...i was just in one and cats were beefing for pages....

i dont know about anyone else but i lose interest in threads once i see that

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This thread is pointing out beef in a thread that has nothing to do with the threads created.

Posters don't like each other and follow each other around in threads just to talk shit.

That's what the complaining in this thread's about.

As far as solutions, members can tell the posters to move on or the mods can step in.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread is pointing out beef in a thread that has nothing to do with the threads created.

Posters don't like each other and follow each other around in threads just to talk shit.

That's what the complaining in this thread's about.

As far as solutions, members can tell the posters to move on or the mods can step in.

I've noticed. I follow this thread in hopes that we move on from the "Talking shit" part of our slogan being interpreted as beefing.

My quarrel is that where as it has pointed it out, which I acknowledge it has, at the same time ironically not only has it followed into here to prove the point, but instead of resolutions all I see pretty much is let me or my favorite poster beef, but anyone else should just take it.

I have to speak on it because that's not fair nor is it fixing anything. The existence of this thread is the closest thing we have to end this and grow out board

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
i-shoosh433.jpg
i-shoosh55.jpg