Bears VS Giants

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Go Bears. If this is a rivalry I hope that it is historically 1-side like the Bulls and Knicks rivalry:lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
That link is so choppy

That's the best you gonna get. Matter of fact I gotta holler @ cable next week. This gonna be the 1st time in 4-5 years I get to enjoy a decent season of football on TV. I miss free cable but I heard they fining/locking niggas up for that now. :(

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Normally the other dude does chi games....The one with the choppy feeds is doing it today...lol

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the best you gonna get. Matter of fact I gotta holler @ cable next week. This gonna be the 1st time in 4-5 years I get to enjoy a decent season of football on TV. I miss free cable but I heard they fining/locking niggas up for that now. :(

Cable is expensive dawg! even with baisc ass service. does Att u verse service your area...i think they might be worth giving a shot...thats who i got...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Cable is expensive dawg! even with baisc ass service. does Att u verse service your area...i think they might be worth giving a shot...thats who i got...

Ya I know I'm looking @ $60/mo. for the digital cable package. I ain't fuckin w/ ATT I don't think they out here anyway.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
not really into preseason games.
they really dont mean much to me.

but ill admit my Bears are looking nice.
the only thing im really concerned with is our defense...mainly our secondary.

When we get ready to Play the Packers in game one of the reg season....then i plan to spam my ass off on this board.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not really into preseason games.
they really dont mean much to me.

but ill admit my Bears are looking nice.
the only thing im really concerned with is our defense...mainly our secondary.

When we get ready to Play the Packers in game one of the reg season....then i plan to spam my ass off on this board.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

WERD
its only a preseason game but i like the way ron turner are calling the plays
not being predictable. defense gotta tackle better though

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Kellen Davis is big than a MoFo.
i hope they plan to us him in some plays. if he improves his game..he'll be extremely hard to defend.

And our back up Qb is looking good also.
its obvious that our OL has improved.

As for the Giants.
theyre in the same boat as the Bears. Looking for a star WR. Burress really fucked them up.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
My Bears are looking good....I'm even impressed with our backup quarterback:yes::yes::yes:

1250852526_kermit_bale_emmajpg.gif