Bear Market Crypto accumulation. Last chance to become a millionaire off crypto...

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hard to figure this stuff out. Is all too volatile. Like playing a a lot machine. An etf sounds good but will still need a few years to prone it can make folks money

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Hard to figure this stuff out. Is all too volatile. Like playing a a lot machine. An etf sounds good but will still need a few years to prone it can make folks money
Following BTC 4 year cycle makes the most sense, but you’re right!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They aren't stupid they Are not falling for

Traditional banksters fuckery

They see JP Morgan telling the world

Crypto is bad..while they investing big money

Developing a digital currency ecosystem of their own..

Folks slowly seeing through the gmo
fud

And pushing back

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
They aren't stupid they Are not falling for

Traditional banksters fuckery

They see JP Morgan telling the world

Crypto is bad..while they investing big money

Developing a digital currency ecosystem of their own..

Folks slowly seeing through the gmo
fud

And pushing back
Man, they were one reason I was thinking it would be worse this time. IMF and the bankers weren't about to let El Salvador look good. The open hostility that the IMF was engaging in was very telling. They want them to baghold through brutality. That way, it will keep other developing nations away. Meanwhile, mining in the U.S. is growing and bankers accumulating(very publicly I might add).

Combine El Salvador with retail being more heavily involved in the stock/crypto markets and I went full tin foil hat mode.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, they were one reason I was thinking it would be worse this time. IMF and the bankers weren't about to let El Salvador look good. The open hostility that the IMF was engaging in was very telling. They want them to baghold through brutality. That way, it will keep other developing nations away. Meanwhile, mining in the U.S. is growing and bankers accumulating(very publicly I might add).

Combine El Salvador with retail being more heavily involved in the stock/crypto markets and I went full tin foil hat mode.

Bruh every tourist
state about to have their own coin.. eventually

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Bruh every tourist
state about to have their own coin.. eventually
Man, if this cycle has taught us anything, it's BTC is gawd and eth is something. All these other token and coins getting exposed. Folks will make voting rights and vote with a small percent in the middle of the night. :smh: This cycle was the BTC maxi cycle even though BTC didn't go crazy.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I question the timing of this, soon as they are about to finally complete their airdrops, and fully open

trading to all.. and its really not exposing much, sounds like somebody from marketing,

doing damage control... maybe she doesnt realize it but, what she experienced is everyday

business and thats fuckin light... she better not ever set foot in the corporate world shell die of

a heart attack....

the timing of this piece is very very sus!!

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
Lol waaay too much hoopla going on in that video, I couldnt make it

twenty seconds past the dramatic music..

all I know is bitcoin continues to fight past the sell off

and fud... it broke out that 17 thousand dollar back up

to 22 geez...
dead cat bounce 4 sure

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dead cat bounce 4 sure

I dont care bout none of those archaic wallstreet tactics,

Are you saying seventy percent of the crypto market is in a

Dead cat bounce right now??

I aint buying it... sure there will be further fuckery and

wallstreet manipulation, for at least another two years..

but it cant last forever, and those that werent fooled, will

cash out lovely...

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
I dont care bout none of those archaic wallstreet tactics,

Are you saying seventy percent of the crypto market is in a

Dead cat bounce right now??

I aint buying it... sure there will be further fuckery and

wallstreet manipulation, for at least another two years..

but it cant last forever, and those that werent fooled, will

cash out lovely...
Everything follows Bitcoin for the most part so yes the majority of coins are reacting to BTC’s pump. I think we got to around $24k-$28k and then dive off a cliff to new all time lows. I’m waiting until Q4 after the last fed rate hike to see where we land.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything follows Bitcoin for the most part so yes the majority of coins are reacting to BTC’s pump. I think we got to around $24k-$28k and then dive off a cliff to new all time lows. I’m waiting until Q4 after the last fed rate hike to see where we land.

man you aint hear... fuckin coinbase moving mad eth into multiple wallets..

so yea I expect some fuckery.. but bitcoin dropping below ten or even five

thousand.. or eth dropping below five hundred..

Im borrowing to fill up that crypto nest bruh.....

and I want in on Luna 2 staking now.. when that new money

does their research, they gonna swarm that bitch...

I also expect this govt to try to go after the creator of luna to

get him in such a dire position he would have to sell his assets..

Oh shit..

I just heard elon pulled out of twitter deal...

talkin bout false and misleading info from Twitter...!

but I digress..

Yes I can see bitcoin being set up for a big sell off,

that in the LONG run will backfire, and bitcoin will bounce back

once this inflation bullshit gets under control

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
man you aint hear... fuckin coinbase moving mad eth into multiple wallets..

so yea I expect some fuckery.. but bitcoin dropping below ten or even five

thousand.. or eth dropping below five hundred..

Im borrowing to fill up that crypto nest bruh.....

and I want in on Luna 2 staking now.. when that new money

does their research, they gonna swarm that bitch...

I also expect this govt to try to go after the creator of luna to

get him in such a dire position he would have to sell his assets..

Oh shit..

I just heard elon pulled out of twitter deal...

talkin bout false and misleading info from Twitter...!

but I digress..

Yes I can see bitcoin being set up for a big sell off,

that in the LONG run will backfire, and bitcoin will bounce back

once this inflation bullshit gets under control
i agree except for the Luna part. Luna is dead dead bruh

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i agree except for the Luna part. Luna is dead dead bruh

Luna2 is far from dead, after doing my research its one of the best ecosystems out...

survived a massive panic sell off, and put things in place to prevent it from happening again..

luna2 is just getting trashed because rich folks cant handle losing money, but they tell not so rich

folks all the time..

Dont bet the rent money, losing money is part of the game.. its all risk.. blah blah blah.

but when THEY lose money the whole fuckin world has to stop, fbi, cia got to get involved,

the creator of the product must be arrested till all their funds are returned..

Bruh nobody got time for this hypocritical big baby bullshit, the rich get away with

because they own the media to sway opinions to make them look like victims

and not the big fuckin hypocritcal ass cry babies they are..

So now all of a sudden investing is not a RISK.. panic selling is the only reason

Luna lost money Luna 2.o has things in place to prevent that from happening again.

Proven solid ecosytem.. Long term hold for staking.

NO FUCKIN BRAINER!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
central bankers just wont stop, they KNOW they aint fuckin

touching bitcoin in America so they are going after it in Europe...

this means that.. all their attempts to stop bitcoin is FAILING..

but if they could ban bitcoin in Europe that would cause a massive selloff

much worse than the ones we just had if, folks dont wake up to the fact,

world govts are working with the traditional banksters to topple and take over

the cryptoworld... dont worry tho, they are like damn near a century behind...

this means that, they were NOT able to get leverage on bitcoin because its too spread out

amongst the masses.. this is their prediction.. so their plan is to stop bitcoin in europe by 2025.

lol goodluck with that shit... Using the environmental angle, they are desperate as fuck bruh..

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Luna2 is far from dead, after doing my research its one of the best ecosystems out...

survived a massive panic sell off, and put things in place to prevent it from happening again..

luna2 is just getting trashed because rich folks cant handle losing money, but they tell not so rich

folks all the time..

Dont bet the rent money, losing money is part of the game.. its all risk.. blah blah blah.

but when THEY lose money the whole fuckin world has to stop, fbi, cia got to get involved,

the creator of the product must be arrested till all their funds are returned..

Bruh nobody got time for this hypocritical big baby bullshit, the rich get away with

because they own the media to sway opinions to make them look like victims

and not the big fuckin hypocritcal ass cry babies they are..

So now all of a sudden investing is not a RISK.. panic selling is the only reason

Luna lost money Luna 2.o has things in place to prevent that from happening again.

Proven solid ecosytem.. Long term hold for staking.

NO FUCKIN BRAINER!!!
To many first timers getting in losing everything and crying foul cause they don't know what they are doing, 90% of the YouTube videos on Crypto are straight :bullshit: Luna 2.0 might be better but, people are scared to risk getting burned now so not everyone will not run back to it and will move to the next so called big thing there are thousands of them to run to. Anything other than the original Crypto coins (BTC, ETH, XRP etc) is and will always be high risk with possible high rewards or heavy loses that's just how it is. THIS GAME AIN'T FOR EVERYONE!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To many first timers getting in losing everything and crying foul cause they don't know what they are doing, 90% of the YouTube videos on Crypto are straight :bullshit: Luna 2.0 might be better but, people are scared to risk getting burned now so not everyone will not run back to it and will move to the next so called big thing there are thousands of them to run to. Anything other than the original Crypto coins (BTC, ETH, XRP etc) is and will always be high risk with possible high rewards or heavy loses that's just how it is. THIS GAME AIN'T FOR EVERYONE!

Exactly, thats why unless you just in for the quick flip... DONT FUCK WITH SHIT COINS with more that

Four zeros, unless you KNOW for A fact the team is dependable, product is solid and community is tight...

other than that.. if it has more than four zeros, and you ONLY see advertisements and youtube videos for it,

and just a white paper... dont know who the Devs are. and youtube videos

all over the place.shilling the fuck out of it

.FUCK THAT

RUN the other way.. If they have BILLBOARDS and the dev team is NOT doxxed...

Its a shitty coin only good for pumps and dumps..

I feel you on your stance on Luna2 but its core money is locked for four years, way more than enough time for

new retail investors to come in, who will understand the panic selling, paper hands mistakes of the "boomers"

and not let it have any effect on their decision making..

I agree there are many gonna be many other products out there, especially has

Web3 gets rolling..

but right now certain crypto you want to get in on.. and all I can say is now is the time to

do your research, and just buy a little of your favorite coins at a time...

these are the couldve shouldve wouldve stages everybody will be talkin about

four years from now..

and everybody reading these crypto threads are AHEAD of the game.... in THIS generation...

but the next wave of crypto retailers are gonna be a little more astute in their crypto knowledge and

will have an understanding of the game and know most panic selling is to be ignored and capitalized on.

Unlike this current group of retailers... waayy too panicky and knee jerky... but it appears

the paper handers are getting a little bit stronger..for bitcoin to still be above ten thousand..

it shouldve been below fifteen thousand by now,

which means folks are buying the dump, and in time it will cause the whales to

rush to buy back up, before they lose their leverage to average retailers..

and thats a GREAT THING!!!

think Great Wealth Transfer.. its gonna HAPPEN..

be in position no matter where YOUR research leads you!

YA HUUUUURRR?????

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Exactly, thats why unless you just in for the quick flip... DONT FUCK WITH SHIT COINS with more that

Four zeros, unless you KNOW for A fact the team is dependable, product is solid and community is tight...

other than that.. if it has more than four zeros, and you ONLY see advertisements and youtube videos for it,

and just a white paper... dont know who the Devs are. and youtube videos

all over the place.shilling the fuck out of it

.FUCK THAT

RUN the other way.. If they have BILLBOARDS and the dev team is NOT doxxed...

Its a shitty coin only good for pumps and dumps..

I feel you on your stance on Luna2 but its core money is locked for four years, way more than enough time for

new retail investors to come in, who will understand the panic selling, paper hands mistakes of the "boomers"

and not let it have any effect on their decision making..

I agree there are many gonna be many other products out there, especially has

Web3 gets rolling..

but right now certain crypto you want to get in on.. and all I can say is now is the time to

do your research, and just buy a little of your favorite coins at a time...

these are the couldve shouldve wouldve stages everybody will be talkin about

four years from now..

and everybody reading these crypto threads are AHEAD of the game.... in THIS generation...

but the next wave of crypto retailers are gonna be a little more astute in their crypto knowledge and

will have an understanding of the game and know most panic selling is to be ignored and capitalized on.

Unlike this current group of retailers... waayy too panicky and knee jerky... but it appears

the paper handers are getting a little bit stronger..for bitcoin to still be above ten thousand..

it shouldve been below fifteen thousand by now,

which means folks are buying the dump, and in time it will cause the whales to

rush to buy back up, before they lose their leverage to average retailers..

and thats a GREAT THING!!!

think Great Wealth Transfer.. its gonna HAPPEN..

be in position no matter where YOUR research leads you!

YA HUUUUURRR?????
army-salute.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel bad for peeps that lost cash on celsius and voyager smh

well there is some hope for celsius investors, while under contract celsius

is not obligated to pay them nada... Celsisus did say they had enough money to

pay investors back, and that their plan is NOT to liquidate but revamp the whole system..

what they do next is going to be a real pivotal moment for the crypto world... and to be honest,

they are in a good position to resurrect themselves... but everybody watching, and many

are comparing them to mt gox or whatever that mess was.. lots of folks disagree but personally

I think they can learn from this and bounce back...

Celsius in a statement on July 13 said it aims to use $167 million in cash-on-hand to continue “certain operations” during the restructuring process and said it intends to eventually “restore activity across the platform” and “return value to customers.”

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
well there is some hope for celsius investors, while under contract celsius

is not obligated to pay them nada... Celsisus did say they had enough money to

pay investors back, and that their plan is NOT to liquidate but revamp the whole system..

what they do next is going to be a real pivotal moment for the crypto world... and to be honest,

they are in a good position to resurrect themselves... but everybody watching, and many

are comparing them to mt gox or whatever that mess was.. lots of folks disagree but personally

I think they can learn from this and bounce back...

Celsius in a statement on July 13 said it aims to use $167 million in cash-on-hand to continue “certain operations” during the restructuring process and said it intends to eventually “restore activity across the platform” and “return value to customers.”

with this long bear market, I cant see them recovering. also, who in their right mind would use celsius if they do return to business as usual. imo they will die. i believe they still owe 600 million