Beanie Sigel confirms he's back on Roc-A-Fella!!! Dipset LOST!!!

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
THA ILLEST said:
maaan, that album ain't never gonna come out...

Jay is too busy with rhianna and lady sovereign
peace
LOL
Neyo & that other young girl with 2 1st names too, his new Roc 2.0
Didnt he just go at yungCam'l for not holding him down when locked or sum shit?
The call helps the Young 7 Abso's usual throwback format and hypes his fans up
HOPE that kat ressurrects Oschino & Emillio Sparks, the substance and story spitters of that clique

peace

1quincy

DIP SET GOT A PROBLEM I REMEBER WHAT BEANS DID TO JADA WHAT YOU THINK HE GONNA DO TO THESE NIGGAS. I feel Dip Set too but they don't want a problem like Beanie Siegel.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1quincy said:
DIP SET GOT A PROBLEM I REMEBER WHAT BEANS DID TO JADA WHAT YOU THINK HE GONNA DO TO THESE NIGGAS. I feel Dip Set too but they don't want a problem like Beanie Siegel.

:lol: :lol: @ what Beans did to Jada.... :hmm:

What'd he do recite Biggie lyrics in a another rap beef :cool:

TwoStrikes99

Potential Star
Registered
Dips is nice. F anybody who think ELSEWISE. anyway...................(fuckin Jay fans)

44d80425dd2f42.08264705.jpg

R

Rakinkade

THE BAD GUY HAS RETURNED.....Hopefully he was sitting back learning how to do what J and Dame did and Philly can take over the east coast from these lame as New York dickheads who forgot how to make music

FlatbushNicca

Star
Registered
Rakinkade said:
THE BAD GUY HAS RETURNED.....Hopefully he was sitting back learning how to do what J and Dame did and Philly can take over the east coast from these lame as New York dickheads who forgot how to make music

Always a fuckin hater in the crowd.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rakinkade said:
Nigga Please!!!!! Oh you Mean Niggas like punkass Reed Dollas or Soft Ass Joey Jihad(lol) GET YO PUNKASS OUTTA HERE.BUM ASS PHILLY NIGGAS :lol: I like BEANS but a lot of them Philly Niggas r str8 up CORNY.

Im_Too_Cool

Star
Registered
Rakinkade said:
:lol: @ that comment. That shit aint happening. i like Cass better than Beans

PEOPLES

Star
Registered
yesssir my niggas beans the re****** that nigga renigged like a mutha i thought he said fuck all labels and he was startin his own shit but music is tough im glad him and just blaze again :dance: