NoJusticeNoPeace Its not your girl, Its just your turn......... Registered Sep 26, 2016 #9 theteacher said: Damn... I like. Click to expand... PaperKut said: Sweet Mocha! Click to expand...
M Mrfreddygoodbud Rising Star Platinum Member Sep 26, 2016 #11 good lawdy lawd to the lawd lawd lawd... now thats a fire!! I bet her coochie taste like godiva chocolate truffles and I need to find out..
good lawdy lawd to the lawd lawd lawd... now thats a fire!! I bet her coochie taste like godiva chocolate truffles and I need to find out..
big enos burrnet Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 27, 2016 #18 motha fucker....talk about living the sweet life with her...
C chilibrick Rising Star BGOL Investor Sep 27, 2016 #19 the titties are fake...but the feelings are real!!!
W WestIndianArchie Rising Star Registered Sep 27, 2016 #23 I'd have to fight a cac behind this one. I just know it.
Rel BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER Registered Sep 28, 2016 #27 Here's a hashtag for ya #HARDPOUNDING
God Dammit Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol Registered Nov 13, 2016 #31 Fuck that... This chick is perfect!!!