Baylor vs Gonzaga

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was rooting for Baylor but with that said, the hater in me is happy that Gonzaga didn’t go undefeated!

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Gonzaga has to be pissed that because of co-vid they didn't play each other in December. They had no clue that it was going to be like this. That Baylor defense was ridiculous.

Congrats to Baylor

Same thing I was thinking, it's a good thing it didn't happen for Baylor.

Few couldn't scheme for it

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
They play glorified High School teams
Their Strength of Schedule is ALWAYS terrible
I'm always confused why they get praise for having a good record when they play TWO hard games a year
No to that one. They played some good teams this year like Iowa which was ranked #2 at the time, Virginia, Kansas,etc. They beat the brakes off of those teams. Gonzaga plays a tough nonconference schedule. Some shit you can't be ready for without experiencing it firsthand. And this was something that they weren't ready for. Baylor played as well as they have since they had to cause for co-vid midseason.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
these mofos could play 100x and it wouldnt matter
slew footed white boys against athletes is never going to work
and once timmy or whatever the fuck his name is...couldnt overpower his matchup it was curtains

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats to Baylor for winning the the Championship!!..They were too much for Gonzaga!!...Good win Baylor!!

Also, This is the same ol Gonzaga...They play good during the season and once they in the tournament, they choke or can't finished!!...oh well

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
No to that one. They played some good teams this year like Iowa which was ranked #2 at the time, Virginia, Kansas,etc. They beat the brakes off of those teams. Gonzaga plays a tough nonconference schedule. Some shit you can't be ready for without experiencing it firsthand. And this was something that they weren't ready for. Baylor played as well as they have since they had to cause for co-vid midseason.

They normally don't face that tough a non-conference schedule, but they've been scheduling better teams lately because they've been punished in the tournament with seeding, because of their SOS

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
No to that one. They played some good teams this year like Iowa which was ranked #2 at the time, Virginia, Kansas,etc. They beat the brakes off of those teams. Gonzaga plays a tough nonconference schedule. Some shit you can't be ready for without experiencing it firsthand.

Their SOS was #82. Stop
This is their Conference:

Portland
San Diego
San Francisco
Saint Mary's
Pacific
Pepperdine
Loyola Marymount
BYU

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck Gonzaga

I hate that muthafucka Timme

and I hate how all these so called sports outlets haven't even acknowledged Baylor when they've been one of the best teams all season

I had to turn off First Take today

Timme is going to be on the long list of overrated cacs that will probably be drafted high & be a complete bust in the NBA

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
And outside of the conference they played Kansas, West Virginia, Auburn, Iowa, Virginia and had Baylor scheduled. Again their nonconference schedule was good.
And AGAIN, their SOS was #82 THIS YEAR. It's TERRIBLE every year ALWAYS between #50-100
It's no coincidence that they have the BEST record in the last 10 years and ZERO CHAMPIONSHIPS
In fact, this was the first time they went to the finals.
Play in the SEC, BIG TEN, BIG EAST or ACC year after year and tell me if you'll win so many games
Fuck that overhyped BS team. GO HOME

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Timme is going to be on the long list of overrated cacs that will probably be drafted high & be a complete bust in the NBA
Timme isn't going to get drafted high. Suggs and Kispert will be drafted in the lottery most likely

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
And AGAIN, their SOS was #82 THIS YEAR. It's TERRIBLE every year ALWAYS between #50-100
It's no coincidence that they have the BEST record in the last 10 years and ZERO CHAMPIONSHIPS
In fact, this was the first time they went to the finals.
Play in the SEC, BIG TEN, BIG EAST or ACC year after year and tell me if you'll win so many games
Fuck that overhyped BS team. GO HOME
THEY DON'T HAVE A FOOTBALL PROGRAM SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PLAY IN THE CONFERENCE THAT THEY PLAY IN CAUSE THEY DAMN SURE AREN'T ABOUT TO JOIN THE BIG EAST. SO THEY SCHEDULE GOOD TEAMS IN THE NONCONFERENCE TO TRY TO PREPARE THEMSELVES FOR THE TOURNEY. 2 TITLE GAMES IN THE LAST 5-10 YEARS ISN'T BAD.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
THEY DON'T HAVE A FOOTBALL PROGRAM SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PLAY IN THE CONFERENCE THAT THEY PLAY IN CAUSE THEY DAMN SURE AREN'T ABOUT TO JOIN THE BIG EAST. SO THEY SCHEDULE GOOD TEAMS IN THE NONCONFERENCE TO TRY TO PREPARE THEMSELVES FOR THE TOURNEY. 2 TITLE GAMES IN THE LAST 5-10 YEARS ISN'T BAD.

Join a BETTER CONFERENCE.
Stop Playing Santa Clara TWICE a year, stop play Pepperdine TWICE a year
stop playing San Francisco TWICE a year......
20 of their wins a year come from TRASH teams that are basically BYES
I like Villanova, they have somewhere around the second most wins in the last 10 years behind Gonzaga
They can lose ANY NIGHT in the Big East cause there are REAL rivalries and the teams PLAY ball
Pacific University? TWICE??? FOH
Villanova has TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS in the last 5 years lost to the same Baylor team WITHOUT their point Guard by 12
Fuck the ZIPS, they ain't winning nothing next year either #Bankit

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Join a BETTER CONFERENCE.
Stop Playing Santa Clara TWICE a year, stop play Pepperdine TWICE a year
stop playing San Francisco TWICE a year......
20 of their wins a year come from TRASH teams that are basically BYES
I like Villanova, they have somewhere around the second most wins in the last 10 years behind Gonzaga
They can lose ANY NIGHT in the Big East cause there are REAL rivalries and the teams PLAY ball
Pacific University? TWICE??? FOH
Villanova has TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS in the last 5 years lost to the same Baylor team WITHOUT their point Guard by 12
Fuck the ZIPS, they ain't winning nothing next year either #Bankit
YES BECAUSE JOINING A BETTER CONFERENCE KEPT VIRGINIA AS THE #1 OVERALL SEED FROM LOSING TO A 16 SEED BY 20.
IT KEPT THE BIG 10 FROM LOSING TO THE LIKES OF ORAL ROBERTS AND LOYOLA.
THE BIG12 CHAMPS LOST TO ABILENE CHRISTIAN BUT THEY HAD REAL RIVALRIES IN THEIR CONFERENCE
FOR A TEAM THAT ACCORDING TO YOU IS UNPREPARED GONZAGA SHOULD BE GETTING UPSET IN THE 1RST ROUND NOT LOSING TO THE TITLE GAME TO ANOTHER 1 SEED

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
YES BECAUSE JOINING A BETTER CONFERENCE KEPT VIRGINIA AS THE #1 OVERALL SEED FROM LOSING TO A 16 SEED BY 20.
IT KEPT THE BIG 10 FROM LOSING TO THE LIKES OF ORAL ROBERTS AND LOYOLA.
THE BIG12 CHAMPS LOST TO ABILENE CHRISTIAN BUT THEY HAD REAL RIVALRIES IN THEIR CONFERENCE
FOR A TEAM THAT ACCORDING TO YOU IS UNPREPARED GONZAGA SHOULD BE GETTING UPSET IN THE 1RST ROUND NOT LOSING TO THE TITLE GAME TO ANOTHER 1 SEED
Anything can happen in the tournament we all know that. I can assure you, YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE TOURNAMENT 30-0
Fuck those BUMS. GO HOME WITH NOTHING....AGAIN.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Anything can happen in the tournament we all know that. I can assure you, YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE TOURNAMENT 30-0
Fuck those BUMS. GO HOME WITH NOTHING....AGAIN.
You? Who is you? Gonzaga isnt my team but they've become a top flight program.
It's very easy to say that a team won't go unbeaten when it happens once every 5 years or so or to say that they won't win a National Championship.
Even if they don't they'll come a hell of a lot closer than 99% of these power conference teams that youve hyped up

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Facebook comment: Gonzaga that AAU team that hasn't played the hood team yet.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
You? Who is you? Gonzaga isnt my team but they've become a top flight program.
It's very easy to say that a team won't go unbeaten when it happens once every 5 years or so or to say that they won't win a National Championship.
Even if they don't they'll come a hell of a lot closer than 99% of these power conference teams that youve hyped up

"Top Flight" Hahahahahahaha
Playing Santa Clara twice a year? FOH
Hahahahahahahahahaaha. You put St. Johns in that Division they go 25-5
FOH #StraightBUMS