tallblacknyc Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Oct 2, 2026 #11,833 jawnswoop said: Click to expand... The percentage just went up
jawnswoop It's A Philly Thing BGOL Investor Oct 2, 2026 #11,834 jack walsh13 said: Click to expand... I mean, I'm not surprised. I pretty much knew what the outcome was gonna be.
jack walsh13 said: Click to expand... I mean, I'm not surprised. I pretty much knew what the outcome was gonna be.
C chemist Rising Star BGOL Investor Oct 3, 2026 #11,838 Deezz said: This dude's commentary Click to expand...
WattDogs Rising Star BGOL Investor Oct 4, 2026 #11,839 Y’all see this bullshit?!?! That shit was a home run & they know it! We was robbed of this game!
jack walsh13 Jack Walsh 13 BGOL Investor Oct 4, 2026 #11,840 Deezz said: This dude's commentary Click to expand...
WattDogs Rising Star BGOL Investor Oct 4, 2026 #11,841 What. The. Fuck!!! One out & you fill the bases?!?!? Are you TRYING to lose? These Padres are gonna be the death of me, I swear...
What. The. Fuck!!! One out & you fill the bases?!?!? Are you TRYING to lose? These Padres are gonna be the death of me, I swear...
jack walsh13 Jack Walsh 13 BGOL Investor Oct 4, 2026 #11,842 Someone described watching your favorite team in post season baseball to watching a loved one defuse a bomb. On the edge of your seat the whole time!!
Someone described watching your favorite team in post season baseball to watching a loved one defuse a bomb. On the edge of your seat the whole time!!
TooTrilla Mil Town Legend BGOL Investor Oct 4, 2026 #11,844 WattDogs said: You gotta be shitting me!! Click to expand... Jackson Chourio baby. The Brewers do it again. The comeback kings. Get San Diego the fuck out of here
WattDogs said: You gotta be shitting me!! Click to expand... Jackson Chourio baby. The Brewers do it again. The comeback kings. Get San Diego the fuck out of here
TooTrilla Mil Town Legend BGOL Investor Wednesday at 9:56 PM #11,851 chemist said: This is every single year. Click to expand... Yeah, they out of here.
WattDogs Rising Star BGOL Investor Thursday at 1:27 AM #11,855 Well...we had a good year. And we went down fighting! Next year though....it's Friar time!!! Keep the faith! Go Padres!!!
Well...we had a good year. And we went down fighting! Next year though....it's Friar time!!! Keep the faith! Go Padres!!!
playahaitian Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Yesterday at 12:02 AM #11,863 https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/50136089/wrigleyville-rooftop-owner-fight-chicago-cubs
letsshoot Rising Star BGOL Investor Today at 3:55 PM #11,865 chemist said: Click to expand... Rickey Henderson MLB legend will always be remembered!!