Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
God is good. Fuck him. Mismanaged the fuck outta that bullpen. I hate him. Fuck him and his grandkids.

HsuexU.jpg
muthafucka swears he's hard
i wanna punch him dead in the face

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn that wasn't even a hard shot but that shit carried... I remember watching his home run derby in high school and he was cracking them hoes in the Metrodome I think it was... Cool to see he lived up to the hype
He has to just keep playing everyday. He kept his hands back on that one. Clutch.

647AHl.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Angels fire manager Joe Maddon amid 12-game losing streak
Jason Owens
Tue, June 7, 2022, 4:17 PM·2 min read

In this article:

• Los Angeles Angels
    Today9:38 PMvsBOS

• Joe Maddon
    Baseball manager
  • Mike Trout
    |CF|#27

The Los Angeles Angels announced on Tuesday that they have fired manager Joe Maddon.
Phil Nevin will take over as interim manager.
The team declined to expound on the details of his dismissal in a short statement announcing the decision.
"The Angels have relieved Joe Maddon of his duties as Angels manager today," the statement reads.
Powered by stars Shohei Ohtani and Mike Trout, the Angels got off to a 27-17 start this season, their best 44-game start since 2015. Since then, they've lost 12 straight games to fall 8.5 games behind the Houston Astros in the AL West.
Joe Maddon is out as Angels manager. (Kirby Lee/Reuters)
Maddon caught off guard by dismissal
Maddon told The Athletic's Ken Rosenthal Tuesday afternoon that he didn't expect his dismissal.
"A little bit," Maddon said when asked if he was surprised by the decision. "Actually, a lot. You always rely on people in charge to read the tea leaves properly. This time, they did not. You didn’t even have to ask me. You can ask any of the players or coaches. They’re the ones who really know.
He also said that he'd like to return to an MLB clubhouse.
"Of course," Maddon said. "Of course I want to manage. I'm really good at it."
Terse exchange with reporter after Monday's loss
Tensions in the Angels clubhouse were apparent on Monday after they posted their 12th straight loss in a 1-0 home defeat to the Boston Red Sox. The Athletic's Sam Blum documented a terse exchange with Maddon, who initially declined to answer his question about the losing streak.
"Do you feel like the team’s still competing and fighting the way you want right now?" Blum asked.
"What do you think?" Maddon responded before repeatedly turning the question back to Blum.

Maddon, 68, was in the midst of his third season leading the Angels after a five-year stint with the Chicago Cubs that was highlighted by their 2016 World Series victory. He previously managed the Tampa Bay Rays from 2006-14. The Angels didn't make the playoffs during Maddon's tenure.
The Angels will resume their series against the Red Sox on Tuesday under Nevin. A 12-year MLB player from 1995-2006, Nevin has worked as an MLB coach since 2017 in stints with the San Francisco Giants and New York Yankees before joining the Angels as third-base coach last offseason. He previously managed the Toledo Mud Hens and Reno Aces in the minor leagues. This will be his first shot at managing an MLB club.