Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hopefully the Phillies will show y’all how to use Cole correctly next seasojb
:yes:

caTmBf.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I guess nobody wants to talk about the Nationals kicking all y’all’s teams asses. Lol. Phillies (lol), Braves (go fuck y’all selves), Cardinal’s (eat a dick!), Dodgers ( go sit on it!), Yankees (whatever), Orioles (fuck you you clown organization! Tell Peter Angelos to fuck off). Go Nats! World Series Champs! Finished the Fight!
Congrats man. You deserve it.

eEC9Gu.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@SamSneed Sam what the hell is going on down there in Houston. You muthafuckas cheatin like hell!!! :angry:

SoXui3.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Blatant is the patriots, and it’s celebrated.

So fuck them hattin ass niggas. They was hackin our team and that faggot still in jail over.
Fuck the Patriots I don't celebrate them faggots. And I nutted in Punk pussy Beeiii's sisters mouth. :jackoff: But A.J. Hinch got some explaining to do to the league office. :scared:

mMHwr8.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@SamSneed Rob Manfred just struck you cheating muthafuckas down homie. That world series title ain't shit. Roger Goodell could learn something from Rob about discipline for cheating ass teams like the Patriots. Fuckin Redsox next to be disciplined.

Th5gmj.jpg

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
They only won one
Niggas act like we won 15 when everyone else sucked or there was only 5 teams

Don’t nobody say shit to the a’s for havin McGuire and conseco, larusa knew they used and did nothin

He then went on to manage McGuire again as a cardinal, man gtfo everyone cheatin but we do it better and ohhhh it’s a problem

Fuck that it’s our chip, don’t want your sign stolen nigga, well learn to lock your shit up

We still 2017 champs, fuck any nigga here who says otherwise

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Man, the Astros should go full Patriots. Just be villains. Run up the score on niggas next year. Stealing bases up 10 and shit lmao.

I would have more respect if the outlawed all sign stealing. But, if you replace the video camera with binoculars, everything the Astros did would be legal and considered a charming part of the game gtfoh.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
@SamSneed Rob Manfred just struck you cheating muthafuckas down homie. That world series title ain't shit. Roger Goodell could learn something from Rob about discipline for cheating ass teams like the Patriots. Fuckin Redsox next to be disciplined.

Baseball is based off cheating. Pine tar, sign stealing, steroids, pitchers putting shit on their fingers, niggas growning their nails long to scuff the ball.

The report says the stealing stopped on 2018. So niggas just went to the World Series without it. They need to win the chip this year to force Rob to hand us our shit. Double middle fingers to everybody in the league. Mike Fiers gets wrecked the first time he comes over to cover first base in a game against us.

fuck all these hos lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Baseball is based off cheating. Pine tar, sign stealing, steroids, pitchers putting shit on their fingers, niggas growning their nails long to scuff the ball.

The report says the stealing stopped on 2018. So niggas just went to the World Series without it. They need to win the chip this year to force Rob to hand us our shit. Double middle fingers to everybody in the league. Mike Fiers gets wrecked the first time he comes over to cover first base in a game against us.

fuck all these hos lol
Yeah it looks real bad for Fiers. Like he's mad he's no longer part of the shit. Sign stealing is a part of the game but like several pitchers said do it the right way.......with a runner on second base. The problem is Rob told everyone stop doing this shit with cameras and other electronic devices and Houston and Boston said fuck outta here nigga. We on it. The banging of the trashcan was some brazen Mafia type shit. Absolutely no fucks was given. Cora should be suspended 2 years since he's the architect of the shit.

zKlorF.jpg

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Yeah it looks real bad for Fiers. Like he's mad he's no longer part of the shit. Sign stealing is a part of the game but like several pitchers said do it the right way.......with a runner on second base. The problem is Rob told everyone stop doing this shit with cameras and other electronic devices and Houston and Boston said fuck outta here nigga. We on it. The banging of the trashcan was some brazen Mafia type shit. Absolutely no fucks was given. Cora should be suspended 2 years since he's the architect of the shit.

zKlorF.jpg

Don’t get me wrong, Astros were wrong and should be punished.
I’m not even tripping about the punishment.

It’s the baseball purists clutching their pearls talking about this cheating is the worst thing to ever happen in the world.

Baseball is basically saying we like cheating but because you cheated outside of the ways we like, that’s some shit we can’t stand.

Until they make ALL sign stealing illegal, I’m not getting too worked up about this.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Did bron say anythin bout the gaytriots bs?

He’s quick to say shit bout us

Bitch stay in your court Ol I need help to win ass nigga

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Congrats to my boy Mookie Betts
2018 world series champion
2018 MLB Baseball season MVP

58b9171013289024.JPG

Mookie Betts contract: David Ortiz says Red Sox made ‘good offer,' Betts will receive deal close to Mike Trout’s $430M
Updated 2:54 PM; Today 2:53 PM

David Ortiz discusses Boston Red Sox trading Mookie Betts at spring training 2020

shares
By Christopher Smith | csmith@masslive.com
FORT MYERS, Fla. — David Ortiz said the Red Sox made Mookie Betts “a good offer” and the 2018 AL MVP eventually receive a contract near Mike Trout’s $430 million deal.
Boston traded Betts and David Ortiz to the Los Angeles Dodgers for major league outfielder Alex Verdugo and prospects Jeter Downs and Connor Wong.

“Unfortunately this game, it’s not just a game. It’s business,” Ortiz said. “Mookie’s situation, it’s hard to get rid of someone like him, someone like David Price. What they bring to the table is more than enough. But the business side, we also know that Mookie is going to be a guy that’s gonna get a deal close to what Mike Trout has. I’m pretty sure it’s going to happen at some point.
“I guess that’s the difference between having him here and having him go to LA," Ortiz added. "We all understand that. I know fans are hurting a little bit because you let a franchise player go somewhere else. That’s the tricky part about baseball. You fall in love with players and the business side of it sometimes don’t allow the team to keep up with 'em. And there’s always the one time where you have to say goodbye like the organization say to Mookie and David Price.”
Ortiz said the Red Sox always will appreciate what Betts and Price did here. The former DH said he understood the business side even when he was a player.

Betts is eligible for free agency after the 2020 season. He will earn $27 million in 2020 and has strongly indicated he plans to test the free agent market and not sign a contract extension.
“Sometimes people think that as a player we get greedy when it comes down to (a) contract,” Ortiz said. “But it only goes around once. It doesn’t go around twice. It goes around once and you’ve gotta get what you earned. Because nobody give you anything in this game. You’ve gotta earn it. And Mookie has earned every single dollar that he’s gonna get.
“So if I’m him, I’m not gonna leave $50, 60, $70 million on the table just because,” Ortiz added. "It is what it is. We had a good offer for him but I understand that he, somewhere else, is gonna get more. So I think the Red Sox’s decision with him was perfect because you’re not just going to let a great player go after the season. Before the season even begins, you try to get something in exchange that you can have for a long period of time. For both sides I think it was really good. Plus, we all know that we’re trying to reduce payroll.”

Ortiz said isn’t surprised the Red Sox traded Betts.
“I wasn’t expecting it this early, but I know that something was going to happen,” Ortiz said.
Ortiz thinks the Red Sox can win without Betts.
“They won without me,” Ortiz said.