Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
I wish far worst for you......like a bullet to face

Don't be messy breh. A lot of brehs and sistas expound Rev. Billy Kyles (Rev whom was present when Dr. King was assassinated) former Justice Thurgood Marshall, Dr. King, X and many others. Hell they even trashed Jackie Robinson. These same folk whom trashed King, Robinson and others are now Great Grands and others have Grand kids and Great Grands pulling the same disrespectful things. Same folk clowned Pres O talking down he wasn't from round the way.

U mad i spoke facts. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas breh. I know whose shoulders i stand on. I know who set the ladder up so i could climb on.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
24664836631_8840161d1b_b.jpg

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cubs were slowly starting to get on my nerves...I always thought they were the cac team of Chicago and the White Sox was the black folks teams but hey I could be wrong :lol:

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a Cubs fan and I give props and congratulations to the Dodgers,
They had the hitting, They had the pitching with respect to starters and bullpen relievers.
We (the Cubs) were flat line in pitching and hitting and if you ask me we squeaked by the Nationals
by them imploding with the wild pitching errors that they commited in that series.
In others words we didn't beat the Nationals, The Nationals whom in my opinion was the better team beat themselves.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Lmao !!! What u sayin, he reaching brownturd status?
Ninja cursed the 9ers

Moved on to the Raiders, they qb broke his fuckin leg

Fucked off the warriors on opening night

aand let's not even get into his QUACK/pac12/ college football threads

spider705

BGOL Investor
Lmao !!! What u sayin, he reaching brownturd status?
And didn't he REALLY fortify himself as Eddie Mush when he created that super bowl thread at halftime just before the patriots went nuts and the falcons lost theirs?

Last edited:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh shit ! Eddie Mush I am dying !!!! I totally forgot about that SB thread.

The Brown Truth !!

And didn't he REALLY fortify himself as Eddie Mush when he created that super bowl thread at halftime just before the patriots went nuts and the falcons lost theirs?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

The Brown Truth !!
Nigga has become a bgol supervilan

Dr. B.T Truth,

His ride a a gaudy infinity SUV with spinnin rims

Inside smells like a hole in the wall chank egg roll joint mixed with nail shop fumes.

spider705

BGOL Investor

The Brown Truth !!
Man truth cool but that dude.... whenever he make a sports thread i always follow it because you know it likely will go sideways