BABYFACE verzuz TEDDY RILEY (2020)

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm... I mean, Every Little Step definitely tops Kissing Game, but two Bobby tracks back-to-back should be a deduction. I might give this round to Ted on principle. 1 - 1 - 1 Tied.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Babyface wins due to TKO unless they fix this....literally a Technical Knockout.

I can't believe no one on their teams are reading the comments or even stepping outside just to see what's happening. And this is put on by Swizz Beats and Timbaland

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Babyface wins due to TKO unless they fix this....literally a Technical Knockout.

I can't believe no one on their teams are reading the comments or even stepping outside just to see what's happening. And this is put on by Swizz Beats and Timbaland
Bout to be a TKO for real...if this was in the club they would tell Teddy to sit this one out

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm trying to help this nigga out, man! lol For real, for real? Face is runnin' the table AND Teddy's sound is dogshit. It's 'bout to be a long night for Teddy, bruh.

Now he's blaming babyface for his issues that were there before babyface came on
Teddy tried to charge us for this shit when his name got mentioned
he's fumbling something big right now unfortunately.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Hmm... I mean, Every Little Step definitely tops Kissing Game, but two Bobby tracks back-to-back should be a deduction. I might give this round to Ted on principle. 1 - 1 - 1 Tied.

No deductions cuz I don't wanna hear shit when Teddy go in his MJ bag lol