B-Hop and Roy Fighting On The Same Card Wednesday!!!

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seen the shit scroll across the bottom of the screen while watching the VERSUS CHANNEL. I know Roy fighting Danny Green I can't even spell ol' boy name who B Hop fighting. I guess this is the lead up 2 next years fight. It comes on at 8 o clock Wednesday night. Just an update

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Unless one of them pulls a Zab, these should be tuneups for their fight next spring.

Coincidentally, I just watched Roy fight Jeff Lacy from this summer. I know Lacy's no Hopkins, not even close, but Roy's performance in that fight has me picking him to beat Bernard by UD.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^seen that fight with my peoples, but they were all saying the same shit, "Roy looked good because Jeff Lacy is a shot fighter who can't throw his left hook because of that injury" I'm a Roy fan for life, but B Hop whooped Pavlik ass and I don't think Roy could've done that........................with that said I'm picking Roy

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
^^^seen that fight with my peoples, but they were all saying the same shit, "Roy looked good because Jeff Lacy is a shot fighter who can't throw his left hook because of that injury" I'm a Roy fan for life, but B Hop whooped Pavlik ass and I don't think Roy could've done that........................with that said I'm picking Roy

:lol:

I know Jeff is limited but and was coming off getting his ass whooped by Jermain Taylor but Roy looked a lot like old Roy in that fight.
I know B beat the shit out of Kelly Pavlik but that White boy was to him what Margarito was to Mosley: a target. B wasn't as dominant against a more mobile, athletic fighter in Taylor and I don't see Roy falling for the same shit like Kelly did.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
:lol:

I know Jeff is limited but and was coming off getting his ass whooped by Jermain Taylor but Roy looked a lot like old Roy in that fight.
I know B beat the shit out of Kelly Pavlik but that White boy was to him what Margarito was to Mosley: a target. B wasn't as dominant against a more mobile, athletic fighter in Taylor and I don't see Roy falling for the same shit like Kelly did.

I still have B-Hop winning both fights with Taylor. Plus Hopkins has not had bad performances, just low activity performances in the early rounds.

At this point, Roy can only look good against sluggish fighters because Roy can see the punches coming a mile away and he doesn't have to rely too much on his shot reflexes. There is no way that he will look good against or beat B-hop.

I'm going to say something crazy, but I will go B-hop, 9th round KO.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
All the shit Hopkins talks about Mcsoup he better not let this young dude knock his ass out tonight in front of his hometown fans.