Ay Dallas! Show me what you got!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Going to hit up the theater this weekend. Man, Texas is ass. Crickets and shit in my new crib, rabbits in the backyard eating my plants and the outside water line had a burst pipe cause of freezing. People drive fast as fuck and tailgate, but turn slow den a mutha fucka mayne. Lots of country ass CAC's and more weaves that I can count. How do you deal with this shit?

Had to give up fios for direct tv and AT&T cause I'm in the boondocks. FUCK!!

God damn county I'm in is dry, so you can't buy any liquor. Have to go to another fucking city for some drank, and gotta buy it by 9 PM. No liquor of SUNDAY?!!?!? I thought these redneck were into freedom?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What are some good restaurants in Dallas? Im thinking bout coming out there for the New Year.

Powerforwardofthesquad

Rising Star
Registered
Going to hit up the theater this weekend. Man, Texas is ass. Crickets and shit in my new crib, rabbits in the backyard eating my plants and the outside water line had a burst pipe cause of freezing. People drive fast as fuck and tailgate, but turn slow den a mutha fucka mayne. Lots of country ass CAC's and more weaves that I can count. How do you deal with this shit?

Had to give up fios for direct tv and AT&T cause I'm in the boondocks. FUCK!!

God damn county I'm in is dry, so you can't buy any liquor. Have to go to another fucking city for some drank, and gotta buy it by 9 PM. No liquor of SUNDAY?!!?!? I thought these redneck were into freedom?

What city did you move to ?