AWWW SHIT!!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE SEASON 4 STARTS TONIGHT at 9 O'CLOCK!! DO NOT SLEEP!!

Who do you think is going to get killed at the end of the season?

• Nelson Van Alden/George Mueller

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Mickey Doyle

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Agent Knox

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Albert "Chalky" White

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Elias "Eli" Thompson

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Richard Harrow

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dr. Valentin Narcisse

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Meyer Lansky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daughter Maitland

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Willie Thompson (Eli's Son)

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Edward L. Bader (The Mayer)

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Ralph Capone

• Margaret Thompson

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Gillian Darmody

• Sally Wheet

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Starts Tonight, Sunday, September 8.

Season 4 of "Boardwalk Empire" will run for 12 episodes in its familiar Sunday nights at 9 p.m. ET timeslot!

DANCE GOT DAMMIT!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

SET YOUR DVR's!!
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

1014254_619019068129176_1043832967_n.jpg

Boardwalk-Empire-Season-4-Teaser-2.jpg

boardwalk-empire-recap-blue-bell-boy-season-3-three-episode-4-four-nucky-thompson-steve-buscemijpg-c10bdf4d1c3cb70d.jpg

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Last edited:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Re: AWWW SHIT!!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE SEASON 4 STARTS TONIGHT at 9 O'CLOCK!! DO NOT SLEEP

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Re: AWWW SHIT!!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE SEASON 4 STARTS TONIGHT at 9 O'CLOCK!! DO NOT SLEEP

I'm ready Richard Harrow is the ILLEST

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

:dance:

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm gonna have to catch the encore and avoid spoilers like the plague, because I'm gotta catch that Giants/Cowboys game. :cool:

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dvr set..gone to watch it after ball game tonight cant wait..:yes::yes:

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered

I'll catch the Dl'ed like always :dance:

they better have chalky in this one a WHOOOOLE LOT MORE

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

this brotha jeffery wright looks like he's gonna make this season pretty exciting!

the previews shows the character he's playing is one of the biggest gangsters in that era and he's also a doctor (educated brotha!) :yes:

can't wait!
:dance: :dance:

Boardwalk-Empire-Season-4-Teaser.jpg

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Another series I have to catch up on :angry::smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

damn I'm wondering if I should watch it weekly or wait and dl all the eps @ once like I did last season

Diamels

Star
Registered

Never seen this show. How good is it?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

damn I'm wondering if I should watch it weekly or wait and dl all the eps @ once like I did last season

Shit man its one of like 5 shows I watch so I can't do that. :lol: But it sure is nice when you first hear about a show and can watch all of them whenever you want.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Never seen this show. How good is it?

the series is still "young" but so far I like it more than the sopranos

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Shit man its one of like 5 shows I watch so I can't do that. :lol: But it sure is nice when you first hear about a show and can watch all of them whenever you want.

ya I don't think I'll be able to wait out an entire season again

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

both!
:yes:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why Isn't 'Boardwalk Empire' Compelling Even When It's Really Good?

Part of what contributes to Boardwalk Empire not being compelling is that the plot tends to meander as it unfurls strands of the ever-expanding story. When those strands begin to coalesce – hours and episodes later – it serves as a reminder of what Boardwalk Empire can be at its best.

But now, with three seasons under its belt, I’m not sure there’s much more for Boardwalk Empire to reveal about itself. It’s a series that seems oddly populated. The characters that I most like – Richard Harrow (Jack Huston) and Chalky White (Kenneth Michael Williams) – have essentially been supporting players. Steve Buscemi does a superb job as Nucky Thompson, the main character in Boardwalk Empire, but he’s never been really likable. I adore Kelly Macdonald as an actress, but her character, Margaret, lost much of her intrigue (and likability) after the first season. I’ll watch Michael Shannon (who plays former agent Nelson Van Alden) in anything, but Van Alden as a character on the series is all over the map and a struggle to believe or appreciate.

Two of the Boardwalk Empire characters I’ve been most interested in – Jimmy Darmody (Michael Pitt) and Owen (Charlie Cox) are dead.

Because Boardwalk Empire is now so sprawling, it can bring in character actors (like Bobby Cannavale last season and Jeffrey Wright this season) and pump some vigor into the episodes, but often that’s at too great a cost for side players I already don’t see enough of, like Stephen Graham as Al Capone.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bastard-machine/hbos-boardwalk-empire-why-isnt-623341

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

Same time frame as Breaking Bad. They better be glad BB only has 4 more episodes left. They usually repeat anyways. Watching BB at 8pm central time and looking at Boarwalk at 10pm Central time. :yes::yes:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Same time frame as Breaking Bad. They better be glad BB only has 4 more episodes left. They usually repeat anyways. Watching BB at 8pm central time and looking at Boarwalk at 10pm Central time. :yes::yes:

damn forgot about bb...my hands gonna be full watching that giants game...I'm have to catch these shows @ the end of the week

worldclass45

Support BGOL
Registered

this dude don't fucking play

Boardwalk-Empire-Season-4-Teaser-2.jpg

worldclass45

Support BGOL
Registered

good to see brothers on screen
both are great actors

1014254_619019068129176_1043832967_n.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol::yes:shit i did that with dexter, shameless and boardwalk early this year. I was more hooked on dexter I actually went out and bought all of the dam seasons and got caught up watching it on demand over a 2 month span. For shameless and boardwalk I paced myself. When I got caught up with season 3 for boardwalk I was like :eek: especially what happen in the last couple of episodes.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fukin bumpy johnson this season. harlem. aint missin this shit

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:dance::dance:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

best way to see this ep w/out hbo?

icefilms still the quickest way?