Avengers 4 trailer

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah what is going on with marvel are they getting lazy? That was one of the wackiest trailers I have seen.

First captain marvel now this ?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I get they don't want to give away much in the trailer. That's fine. I think it's time either cap, widow or Tony have have to die.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this was just a tease.
had my heart beating all fast for nothin.
i need to see a trailer wit some action. show the new faces gotdammit.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Man that open scene with Tony told me all I need to know ...

To start wild fan geek speculation!!!

This is My theory but you may want to consider this
Tony says they are adrift in space food and water ran out 4 days ago oxygen will be out by the morning.

So their only hope for rescue IMO will be for a cosmic being to rescue them!

Only question which one?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Tony says they are adrift in space food and water ran out 4 days ago oxygen will be out by the morning.

Only question which one?

Been saying this for forever. It’s a cosmic fight and saga so how can Uatu, Eternity, Collector, Celestial etc not get involved. Unless....Galactus or Silver Surfer/Starjammers showed up. Nah. That would make too much motherfucking sense right there

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
wasn't crumbs just fake LOL!
i'm thinking this one fake... but it's about time....

i mean nebula's on the ship, it's not like she doesn't know where to go to get supplies much less float adrift, the ship wasn't damaged, so that was just misleading altogether. and no showing of rocket...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Been saying this for forever. It’s a cosmic fight and saga so how can Uatu, Eternity, Collector, Celestial etc not get involved. Unless....Galactus or Silver Surfer/Starjammers showed up. Nah. That would make too much motherfucking sense right there

There needs to be a scene with Thanos encountimg several Celestial beings from the MCU.

When he got those Stones together and used them, they had to send out a APB thru-out the multiverse with half the life being eliminated.

It should not take them long to figure out who was behind it.

Unfortunately, we won’t see Galactus, the Silver Surfer or Reed Richards being involved.

31332-4596-34880-1-infinity-gauntlet.jpg

images

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
There needs to be a scene with Thanos encountimg several Celestial beings from the MCU.

When he got those Stones together and used them, they had to send out a APB thru-out the multiverse with half the life being eliminated.

Unfortunately, we won’t see Galactus, the Silver Surfer or Reed Richards being involved.

images

Bro I'm still finishing my Silver Surfer script so I hope they get a chance to see it before they start one with another writer. And I'm being mentored by Larry Brody the writer who did the cartoon series back in the 90's

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rather bland, but we all know that the next trailers are gonna bring the heat. This was jus a lil somethin to remind u that they are still releasing another Avengers Movie.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Damn y'all get on my fuckin nerves.

The trailer show too much and y'all bitch and moan saying they gave away the movie or the best parts in the trailer

The trailer show too little and y'all STILL bitch and moan.

Marvel by now should be in good standing with us all by now because not all of their movies have been great but all of them have been good... Let them do their thing and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

images

Well Marvel does have an Enternals movie in the works...

A4 would be a good setup as you stated then I could see the Enternal movie dealing with the cosmic side of the aftermath of Thanos's decision....

https://m.ign.com/articles/2018/09/...-the-next-big-mcu-franchise-about-thanos-race

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Only question which one?
I think you're on the right path but ....
I think instead of it being a cosmic being, it's gonna be Pepper Potts in her Rescue armor. I've seen some talk of Rescue being in this movie so it would make sense that she's the one that saves Tony

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Bro I'm still finishing my Silver Surfer script so I hope they get a chance to see it before they start one with another writer. And I'm being mentored by Larry Brody the writer who did the cartoon series back in the 90's
Im curious. What can you tell us about your script? Other characters involved, which movie does it follow?

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
Im curious. What can you tell us about your script? Other characters involved, which movie does it follow?

It's basically based off of Larry Brodys version but in live action. I'm on my 3rd version of it because when I started the script in 2016 a lot changed in the Marvel movie universe so I'm making changes frequently to match their timeline. But I'll shed more on the final version once I finalize it on characters, story arc etc