Auntie Maxine: "This ain't the end of SHIT fucc nukka!" .....I'm paraphrasing....

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Rep Maxine Waters: "This is not the end of anything!"

Rep. Waters: I want to tell you that this president has a way of trying to get into people's heads. He has been saying no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, over and over again for a long time. He's going try to conclude that this report has proven that there is no collusion and you have a lot of his sycophants who'll take the nod from him and they'll say the same thing. We cannot allow them to get away with this. He does this all the time. This is not the end of anything!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck all that yapping, I'll pay attention when I start seeing action and results.

Right now a Trump 2nd term is looking like a sure thing.
I'm with this. Everyone got all this analysis on analysis and doing the most in the interviews. Gimme some death row records action. Not literally, of course :cool:.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm with this. Everyone got all this analysis on analysis and doing the most in the interviews. Gimme some death row records action. Not literally, of course :cool:.

Fuck it I'd be good with some Death Row shit if Trump = Suge, The Republicans = Death Row Records and Trump supporters = the brother Suge ran over.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck all that yapping, I'll pay attention when I start seeing action and results.

Right now a Trump 2nd term is looking like a sure thing.
So tired of you "prisoner of the moment" type niggas. Dude was blown away in the popular vote and barely won the WI, MI, and PA electorates. WI has a Dem governor now (and no Paul Ryan) and now shit is fucking up in OH, MI, and PA. If e-militants would simply stop all this cyber-philosophizing and simply vote, trump has no chance. What NEW votes do you think Orange Hitler will pick up from '16?!?

Oh yea...and there's that SDNY thing. This shit is a long way from being over. So everybody STFU and pay attention.