Audio surfaces of Tyreek Hill threatening his fiance

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going of your logic, if dude beats you while pregnant I’m just going to assume that you don’t care about you or child’s welfare then if dude beats kids once and then three days later (remember multiple report) you don’t leave , you don’t care about the child’s well being.

yeah that's true too but domestic violence, control and fear against women isn't always so clear cut and simple to get away from
i know it seems easy to simply leave
and yes she didn't care about her and the kids welfare either by staying in the relationship
maybe she finally got wise
really its all about the child in this situation, i could give fuck if hill ever plays again or if she's a money hungry gold digger

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All he did was talk.... I see you removed my corresponding comments
about Conner McGregor, an accused rapist, a convicted assaulter, and
a criminal recently arrested, and soon to be exonerated cac, whom no
one is asking to be banned or ostracised. Fuck what Tyreek said, all he
did was talk, and in anger, people say anything.

ComplexWell-Known MemberBGOL Investor
New
After the Kareem Hunt situation they put themselves behind the eight ball

He pushed and kicked some random chick. This is a dude who broke his kids arm after

ComplexWell-Known MemberBGOL Investor
New
After the Kareem Hunt situation they put themselves behind the eight ball

He pushed and kicked some random chick. This is a dude who broke his kids arm after abusing the mother a few years back while she was pregnant
while she was pregnant

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ya'll been following this.. apparently the local had the *entire* clip but only released part of it to make Tyreek Hill look bad.

The full audio has him denying that he ever hit his wife.

3cce0370-8bb0-11e9-8dff-ca77f51d3969

The NFL and the Chiefs have heard the entire audio, sources with knowledge of the situation told Yahoo Sports.

“... You ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014, bro,” Hill said of the incident, which took place in his Stillwater, Oklahoma, residence and resulted in him being kicked off Oklahoma State’s football team.

“And if you want to rewind that night we can rewind that night too, [expletive]. You was in my house. And did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no, I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left. And on my son you did that, bro. And then then you get in the courtroom you want to sit up there and cry on the stand. ‘He hit me, he hit me.’ Man, come on bro.”" data-reactid="26" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">“And if you want to rewind that night we can rewind that night too, [expletive]. You was in my house. And did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no, I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left. And on my son you did that, bro. And then then you get in the courtroom you want to sit up there and cry on the stand. ‘He hit me, he hit me.’ Man, come on bro.”

“Then where did the bruises come from, Tyreek?” Espinal asked.

“Did I hit you? Did I hit you, though?” Hill replied.

“I’m asking you where did the bruises come from,” Espinal said.

“Did I hit you? Tell me the truth in my eyes right now. Look at me,” Hill said.

“We’re not thinking about that,” Espinal said. “Right now the issue is [our son].”

Hill avoided jail time for the 2014 incident by pleading guilty in exchange for a deferred three-year sentence. He completed his probation requirements and the case records were expunged.

Hill found himself in more potential legal trouble in March, when officers were called to the home of Hill and Espinal and a police report from the Overland Park Police Department listed a juvenile as the alleged victim and Espinal under "others involved."

“I honestly want you to think about that night between me and you getting into an argument about the way you disciplined [our son], and even the CPS lady says you don’t do it correctly,” Espinal said,

“OK, I will listen,” Hill said. “I will listen. But like I said, though ... ”

“No, you’re not listening to me. Think about why a freaking 3-year old will tell everybody and anybody that you broke his arm. Why would [our son] do that?”

Toward the end of the recording, Hill essentially expressed regret for diving into a relationship with Espinal and denied injuring their child.

“My life is supposed to be a whole lot easier right now … 2014 wasn’t supposed to happen. None of that [expletive]. But I broke my son’s arm? Come on, let’s be real, bro." data-reactid="39" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">“My life is supposed to be a whole lot easier right now … 2014 wasn’t supposed to happen. None of that [expletive]. But I broke my son’s arm? Come on, let’s be real, bro.

“You know how I am with kids,” Hill added. “You know how I am with [our son]. I’m very hard on him but I would never hurt my son in life.”

Espinal responds by saying their son is terrified of him, with Hill countering by saying his son respects him.

Sources also told Yahoo Sports that the Chiefs are optimistic a ruling on the matter will come before the start of training camp, and — depending on the result of the NFL’s investigation — they are not only optimistic that he will be in attendance for the start of camp on July 26, but also of the belief they could re-engage in contract negotiations for an extension for Hill, who is entering the final year of his original rookie deal.

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
I keep telling niggas... women never love your ass. They can say all of that love shit they want, but it’ll always be that same woman who claimed to love you who is secretly recording you to get you arrested, fired, etc. men don’t behave like this. We might get hurt but we suck it up. A woman will say she loves you on Monday, then on Tuesday if y’all have a bad argument, she’ll be in the precinct telling cops about where you keep your guns, where you keep your drugs, telling them whatever she can to ensure you’re ruined.

Women are only good for one thing... fucking. That’s it.

Dude men get hurt and we then change our whole approach to life and love.

Every nigga on this board has a period of his life that is before hurt and after it.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Dude men get hurt and we then change our whole approach to life and love.

Every nigga on this board has a period of his life that is before hurt and after it.

You're not understanding what this Bro is saying.

This is the Age of Self

A woman will set your ass up easily especially with the technology today

Live accordingly knowing everything has the potential to be recorded and produced at a later time.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Wow

Audio starts at 1:33

@3:00

“You sittin here calling me a bitch”

“That’s what you is bro” :frozen::frozen::frozen:

Dude needs to:

1) take whatever discipline he’s getting from the Shield

2) negotiate his extension; I’d get some upfront money but no more than a 2 year deal so that I could get the fuck out of dodge when it’s over; I ain’t staying in a city is on some fuck shit like this

3) cut this cut out of his life beyond child support payments; I wouldn’t even meet her to exchange the kid for visitation; let the lawyers handle that

4) sue KCTV5 for defamation and work with the Chiefs PR team to permanently ice them out of any coverage of the team.

Note how the initial report cut out the truth he was spittin at the end about this world and white folks.

Last edited:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
ya'll been following this.. apparently the local had the *entire* clip but only released part of it to make Tyreek Hill look bad.

The full audio has him denying that he ever hit his wife.

3cce0370-8bb0-11e9-8dff-ca77f51d3969

The NFL and the Chiefs have heard the entire audio, sources with knowledge of the situation told Yahoo Sports.

“... You ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014, bro,” Hill said of the incident, which took place in his Stillwater, Oklahoma, residence and resulted in him being kicked off Oklahoma State’s football team.

“And if you want to rewind that night we can rewind that night too, [expletive]. You was in my house. And did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no, I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left. And on my son you did that, bro. And then then you get in the courtroom you want to sit up there and cry on the stand. ‘He hit me, he hit me.’ Man, come on bro.”" data-reactid="26" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">“And if you want to rewind that night we can rewind that night too, [expletive]. You was in my house. And did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no, I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left. And on my son you did that, bro. And then then you get in the courtroom you want to sit up there and cry on the stand. ‘He hit me, he hit me.’ Man, come on bro.”

“Then where did the bruises come from, Tyreek?” Espinal asked.

“Did I hit you? Did I hit you, though?” Hill replied.

“I’m asking you where did the bruises come from,” Espinal said.

“Did I hit you? Tell me the truth in my eyes right now. Look at me,” Hill said.

“We’re not thinking about that,” Espinal said. “Right now the issue is [our son].”

Hill avoided jail time for the 2014 incident by pleading guilty in exchange for a deferred three-year sentence. He completed his probation requirements and the case records were expunged.

Hill found himself in more potential legal trouble in March, when officers were called to the home of Hill and Espinal and a police report from the Overland Park Police Department listed a juvenile as the alleged victim and Espinal under "others involved."

“I honestly want you to think about that night between me and you getting into an argument about the way you disciplined [our son], and even the CPS lady says you don’t do it correctly,” Espinal said,

“OK, I will listen,” Hill said. “I will listen. But like I said, though ... ”

“No, you’re not listening to me. Think about why a freaking 3-year old will tell everybody and anybody that you broke his arm. Why would [our son] do that?”

Toward the end of the recording, Hill essentially expressed regret for diving into a relationship with Espinal and denied injuring their child.

“My life is supposed to be a whole lot easier right now … 2014 wasn’t supposed to happen. None of that [expletive]. But I broke my son’s arm? Come on, let’s be real, bro." data-reactid="39" style="margin-bottom: 1em;">“My life is supposed to be a whole lot easier right now … 2014 wasn’t supposed to happen. None of that [expletive]. But I broke my son’s arm? Come on, let’s be real, bro.

“You know how I am with kids,” Hill added. “You know how I am with [our son]. I’m very hard on him but I would never hurt my son in life.”

Espinal responds by saying their son is terrified of him, with Hill countering by saying his son respects him.

Sources also told Yahoo Sports that the Chiefs are optimistic a ruling on the matter will come before the start of training camp, and — depending on the result of the NFL’s investigation — they are not only optimistic that he will be in attendance for the start of camp on July 26, but also of the belief they could re-engage in contract negotiations for an extension for Hill, who is entering the final year of his original rookie deal.

He is an idiot for getting back with her after that shit at O-State.

I had no idea it was the same chick that got him kicked out of there.

He needs to bring a lawsuit against them.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I remember this play and some other highlights that year. I was trying to figure out where he was the next year. Couldn't find him on the team roster, figured he got drafted. Then saw him during the draft and they were breaking down all of his issues. Didn't know she was the same girl.

Who has this conversation in an airport.

Women remember everything that pertains to them that will help in the future. But you ask her if she brushed her teeth last night she will think about it for 20 minutes.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

I remember this play and some other highlights that year. I was trying to figure out where he was the next year. Couldn't find him on the team roster, figured he got drafted. Then saw him during the draft and they were breaking down all of his issues. Didn't know she was the same girl.

Who has this conversation in an airport.

Women remember everything that pertains to them that will help in the future. But you ask her if she brushed her teeth last night she will think about it for 20 minutes.

Dude was the best player on the field.

Reminds me of another player O-State had in Prentice Elliot that just couldn't get right.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tyreek Hill's ex-fiancee Crystal Espinal has filed a petition saying he is the father of her recently-born twins, and that she is seeking full custody.

Espinal is trying to establish "supervised parenting time for (Hill) and child support." It's just the latest development in the pair's ongoing saga of legal issues. Espinal's friend released audio in April that seemed to implicate Hill in the physical abuse of the duo's son, though a longer recording released earlier this week actually had Hill denying the charges, as well as the 2014 allegation that he abused Espinal while pregnant. Hill met with league officials last month, with the meeting reportedly going well for the wideout. He is expected to report for Chiefs training camp later this month.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You mean the same broad he punched and choked while she was pregnant :hmm:

She really didn't wanna answer in the full audio when he said "Did I put my hands on you?"

"Let's not talk about that right now?"

So which is it because he's straight up denying it in a private conversation and calling her a liar in a private convo.

So was she lying or did he confess at any point?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
She really didn't wanna answer in the full audio when he said "Did I put my hands on you?"

"Let's not talk about that right now?"

So which is it because he's straight up denying it in a private conversation and calling her a liar in a private convo.

So was she lying or did he confess at any point?

He pled guilty in college. :hmm:

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
@3:00

“You sittin here calling me a bitch”

“That’s what you is bro” :frozen::frozen::frozen:

Dude needs to:

1) take whatever discipline he’s getting from the Shield

2) negotiate his extension; I’d get some upfront money but no more than a 2 year deal so that I could get the fuck out of dodge when it’s over; I ain’t staying in a city is on some fuck shit like this

3) cut this cut out of his life beyond child support payments; I wouldn’t even meet her to exchange the kid for visitation; let the lawyers handle that

4) sue KCTV5 for defamation and work with the Chiefs PR team to permanently ice them out of any coverage of the team.

Note how the initial report cut out the truth he was spittin at the end about this world and white folks.

I’m glad she fucked him over. You thought you got better with a non black woman but look at ‘cha!!

Day_Carver

Support BGOL
Registered
You're not understanding what this Bro is saying.

This is the Age of Self

A woman will set your ass up easily especially with the technology today

Live accordingly knowing everything has the potential to be recorded and produced at a later time.
men will set u up too; its goes for both; dont trust no one...