Atlanta on fire!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Mother of 12-year-old boy shot, killed near Atlantic Station begged for help from Atlanta police – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta (wsbtv.com)

ATLANTA — “I tried y’all. I called the police department 30 times,” said the mother of Zyion Charles to the Atlanta City Council on Monday.

She said she begged Atlanta Police to take custody of her son :confused:
citing behavioral problems and concerns about the crowd she said her son associated with.

--[BlackRob] She knew her son would wind up dead one day, and he did. I don't understand what she wanted the Police to do.

Not defending the pig lice but, that's not their job where was his father and family shit like this doesn't happen over night. If she really felt this way she should have just made him a ward of the state.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mother of 12-year-old boy shot, killed near Atlantic Station begged for help from Atlanta police – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta (wsbtv.com)

ATLANTA — “I tried y’all. I called the police department 30 times,” said the mother of Zyion Charles to the Atlanta City Council on Monday.

She said she begged Atlanta Police to take custody of her son :confused:
citing behavioral problems and concerns about the crowd she said her son associated with.

--[BlackRob] She knew her son would wind up dead one day, and he did. I don't understand what she wanted the Police to do.

Damn that's sad. Surely she had to go to work and had no one available to keep him in check, and he got to a point where he didn't respect her and wasn't afraid of her.

The older males in his family, extended family and social circle failed him. And he failed himself.
Or she failed him first by not doing her part to make it work with a man that would be in his life.

I know the problem is on both sides of the gender divide, but I've witnessed several women drive men away, often their own blood brothers, cousins, or uncles, with disrespect, disregard, and dismissiveness.

What man is going to stay around for that any extended period of time? Many men shut down and shut out these women.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This little shitbag kid beat their teacher down to the ground.

I would sue a kid and their family and the school district if this had happened to my ex....she taught in Atlanta Public Schools

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — One person is dead and another currently behind bars after a shooting at a tire shop Saturday afternoon.

DeKalb County Police responded to a person shot call at the Tires Plus at 577 DeKalb Industrial Way just before 1:30 p.m.

Once officers arrived, they found Daniel Gordon, 24, suffering from gunshot wounds. Gordon was an employee of Tires Plus.

According to DeKalb detectives, the suspect, identified as Quadarius McDowell, 30, had taken his car to the tire shop for service.

McDowell reportedly thought Gordon was trying to steal his car and fired multiple shots, shooting the victim.

He then ran away on foot, but officers were able to find and arrest him.