Atlanta is spending $90 million to make a first of it's kind "Cop city" to terrorize black folk

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They interview Dennis Rodman? :smh: :lol:
With the amount of crime and ratchetness in atlanta I don’t have a problem with it. Waste of money but that they do; they let us get buck for a while then pass some shit they can tax us on to coral us. Atlanta could have been the black Mecca. Once you shoot a woman in the face over mayonnaise on your sammich they’re gonna do something.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Fuck these tree hugging hippies and the bad cops as well.

However one does lock up actual, guilty capital offenders.

These hippies can't do shit but complain and use guerrilla war tactics to bully the public into getting their way.

How does destroying ATMs that regular poor folk may need to get to their money become justified?

I'm for cop city. Crime is out of hand. These mofos crying about it ain't all taxpayers of Fulton County and City of Atlanta.

Then they gonna cry for real when we get as bad as New Orleans. Some studies say we already have as much crime per capita as Chicago.
Amd just like that, these cats that wilding out get folks to cosign cop city. Not that I blame you. These cats out of fucking control(and been like that since before I was out in the streets). Seen that shit where they got 7 cities on the top 50 most dangerous places in the world. :eek: Cleveland is one of them. I don't step foot in that place, but that foolishness leaked into other areas a long time ago. Turned some suburbs into hoods(my old one for example).

No one hates pigs on this board more than me, but we caught between hippies who want no bail and don't understand street cats to pigs who overpolice. Sadly, even the worst overpolicing don't lead to the violence rates that letting criminals run amok does.

It's good that Ohio has stand your ground, castle doctrine, and concealed carry. Fuck waiting for pigs. But still, situational awareness is the best self-defense. But best believe cats know how to sit the fuck down when pigs rolling tough. Amazing how quickly cats who claim savage learn how to act right when shit gets real. Too bad so many innocents got to get caught up in BS traffic stops along the way. :angry:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
No surprise this monstrosity is coming out of the ATL, I know John Lewis cosigned the legislation/racial cover for Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) grants along with Karen Bass and Jim Clyburn.

I had some fool try to barter me off for some high level position. They moved their base of operations from up North to down south for some reason. After exposing this debauchery, Boyce Watkins started coaching them on how to do it right. How about doing something productive and working hard; stay away from this Northern nonsense that will get you nowhere.

As an OG, I have seen it all, I try to come on here to let people know this isn't amateur night, I would find a weaker victim to exploit.

I just come across more nonsense from SIGINT and other sources. They tried to threaten violence when they should have not disrupted my shit. I am ready to bring my sword out fool, you messed with the wrong person/got outed as being gay.

33107202-0-image-a-5_1599956863979.jpg

Now you are having a emotional breakdown, this is what you are into.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they put it to a vote I'm voting for it. Fuck it.

People with myopic thinking and taking the cool position of the day.

I'm anti criminal. Some wear a mask and some wear a badge.

There will always be a balancing act between police brutality and having correct police work in the community.

I don't want to be wrongfully detained or lose my life at the hands of police either but that's no better than being killed by a criminal. Either way you dead.

Suppress crime and raise policing standards. Doesn't have to be one or the other!

Last edited:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

3 activists arrested after their fund bailed out protestors of Atlanta’s ‘Cop City’​

Police on Wednesday arrested three Atlanta organizers who have been aiding protesters against the city’s proposed police and fire training center, striking at the structure that supports the fight against what opponents derisively call “Cop City.”

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced its agents and Atlanta police had arrested three leaders of the Atlanta Solidarity Fund, which has bailed out protesters and helped them find lawyers.

Charged with money laundering and charity fraud are Marlon Scott Kautz, 39, of Atlanta; Savannah D. Patterson, 30, of Savannah; and Adele MacLean, 42, of Atlanta.

State investigators said they found evidence linking all three to financial crimes. Police executed warrants Wednesday morning at a house owned by Kautz and MacLean that is emblazoned with anti-police graffiti in an otherwise gentrified neighborhood east of downtown Atlanta.
1000.webp

Attorney Don Samuel, who is representing the three activists, said Wednesday afternoon that he had not yet seen the arrest warrants and was trying to determine the basis for the charges.

“I know what the crimes are that are alleged, but I don’t know exactly what the state’s alleging that these three people did or how they supposedly engaged in charity fraud,” he said.

Prosecutors said the three would likely make their initial appearances before a judge on Thursday.

MacLean, Kautz and Patterson are respectively the CEO, chief financial officer and secretary of the Network for Strong Communities, which was incorporated in 2020 and runs the Atlanta Solidarity Fund.

Lauren Regan, executive director of the Civil Liberties Defense Center, called the arrests an “extreme provocation” in a statement.

“Bailing out protestors who exercise their constitutionally protected rights is simply not a crime,” Regan said. “In fact, it is a historically grounded tradition in the very same social and political movements that the city of Atlanta prides itself on. Someone had to bail out civil rights activists in the 60’s — I think we can all agree that community support isn’t a crime,”

More than 40 people have been charged with domestic terrorism in connection with protests over the Atlanta Public Safety Training Center, a cause that has garnered international attention since authorities clearing the protesters’ camp in South River Forest fatally shot an environmental activist in January. Officials say the officers fired in self-defense after the protester shot a trooper. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is investigating.

Kautz himself predicted in a February statement that investigators were trying to build a criminal case against protesters using Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations law.

That law allows prosecutors to bring charges against multiple people accused of committing separate crimes while working toward a common goal. RICO is a felony charge that carries stiff penalties: A prison term of five to 20 years; a fine of $25,000 or three times the amount of money gained from the criminal activity, whichever is greater; or both.

“This is targeting of organizers and movements by the police and the state,” Kamau Franklin of Community Movement Builders said in a statement “Bail funds have been a part of organizing the Civil Rights movement and labor movement. We will continue to fight back against cop city and the political arrest of our friends and comrades.”

In a statement issued after the arrests, Gov. Brian Kemp said the state would “track down every member of a criminal organization, from violent foot soldiers to their uncaring leaders.”

“These criminals facilitated and encouraged domestic terrorism with no regard for others, watching as communities faced the destructive consequences of their actions.” the Republican said. “Here in Georgia, we do not allow that to happen.”

Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr, also a Republican, pledged to “not rest until we have held accountable every person who has funded, organized, or participated in this violence and intimidation.”

Activists nationwide have joined the protest movement, arguing that the 85-acre (34-hectare) center would train officers to become more militarized and quell dissent, all while hundreds of trees are cut down, worsening flooding and climate change.

The Atlanta City Council approved the training center in 2021, saying a state-of-the-art campus would replace substandard offerings and boost police morale, which is beset by hiring and retention struggles in the wake of violent nationwide protests against police brutality and racial injustice in the summer of 2020.

The city is tasking the private Atlanta Police Foundation with building the complex, promising to pay $67 million over time. The remainder of the $90 million complex would come from private funds. Foundation work is ongoing, with the complex projected to be completed in 2024. ___

An earlier version of this story was corrected to show the spelling of one arrestee’s last name is Adele MacLean, not Maclean.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yo, I actually agree with some of these younger white people about this particular thing the police want to build. Also, there’s a lot of shit going to happen in that area right under their nose in a not going to do shit about it as long as it outside of their property. The Atlanta Council should be ashamed of their selves and I think a lot of them got paid off to vote for this shit. They may have to do a federal lawsuit to stop this crap at this point. That land and money could be used to build up south Atlanta.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What is up with fools gay stalking, doing these job terminations for absurd reasons. I just want to pile up money and leave. All I am getting is homosexual talk on the phone from job recruiters.

I don't want to stick around here because you are lame, accept the rejection and get lost.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
9856524.jpg

After George Floyd death, this nonsense about defunding the police was a ploy to sabotage the movement by WS. The faux liberal politician can say they are progressive on policing by saying defund the police. The conservative faux liberal politican can then be concerned about law & order.

We want smart criminal justice reform not cutting police budgets. When you do smart criminal justice reform, police budgets will naturally get cut. This lingo was introduced to pushback against making criminal justice reform by faux liberal politicians. You can immediately refute reforms as saying cutting the police will make the streets dangerous, versus saying you are against smart criminal justice reform.

In California, by raising the bar for retail theft, it will force companies to become smarter with security that will prevent theft. The government can keep taxes low and pass those savings onto the businesses. It will prevent another George Floyd incident where police presence is not warranted. That one incident cost the city a ton of money in settlements, prosecution, and jail time over some $20 bill. Is Cup Foods going to foot the bill for the damages it caused? $2 billion in damages!

TZ2AJQJ65ZCDFNJA3BF6AENVSM.jpg

If you want to sprawl your high end items out for the public like a fool than come crying when your shit get took, don't go on media complaining about soft on crime policies.

Let say you change the laws to make package theft a felony, now police departments will have to increase their funding to setup bait packages and patrol the streets. Smart criminal justice reform would make the customer and company responsible for secure deilvery of packages. Only the egregious offenses would the police step in to prosecute such as vandalizing package lockers.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
t-mobile-data-breach.png

I hack into a bank or some other system to steal information, the first thing that will happen is that law enforcement will get involved. The second thing is the company will review security practices to prevent another data breach.

If I organize retail theft a store, the police will get involved but the store will operate in the same manner as before. We don't care about the crime since we were not impacted, my data was not impacted. A business suffering a data breach forces them to upgrade because customers will stop doing business with them.

After the Nigerians stole billions of dollars, it is like a night and day difference getting onto these UI systems now. In this case the state did not care that your personal data was stolen, it operated almost like a retail store in a digital realm, just letting the police arrest the person and the customer not really caring since you were insulated from this event.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Wednesday, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee celebrated the groundbreaking on a Multi-Agency Law Enforcement Training Academy (MALETA) at Cockrill Bend in Nashville.

The $415 million campus will include training facilities for state and local law enforcement, housing and dining for cadets and in-service staff, and a new administrative headquarters building for the Tennessee Department of Correction and the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security. The vast majority of law enforcement officers across the state will receive training at MALETA.

“As Americans face rising crime nationwide, Tennessee is equipping law enforcement with the tools needed to keep every community safe,” said Gov. Lee. “Unprecedented times call for unprecedented support. I’ve always said that every Tennessean deserves to feel safe in their community, and this shared facility will significantly enhance training and resources that law enforcement agencies need to deliver that quality of life.”

The MALETA campus is designed to provide greater training for law enforcement staff, increase collaboration and information sharing across agencies, and save significant dollars in the process. The campus is designed for flexible scheduling of more than 400 cadets and 200 in-service personnel to be housed on-site. Additionally, the training facilities will accommodate commuting employees and students who train and attend classes daily.

MALETA will be constructed on approximately 800 acres of State-owned property along the Cumberland River in the Cockrill Bend area of Nashville. Phase one of construction will begin by Spring 2024, with the third and final phase of construction beginning in 2025.

In addition to funding MALETA, Governor Lee has partnered with the General Assembly to make other significant investments in law enforcement:

• Funded more than 200 additional Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper positions
  • $60 million to support recruitment and retention bonuses
  • $150 million Violent Crime Intervention Fund
  • Increased efforts to recruit law enforcement from across the nation to Tennessee
  • Expanded basic training and increased frequency of training for new recruits
MALETA facilities will be utilized by the Tennessee Department of Commerce & Insurance (TDCI), Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy (TLETA), Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission (POST), Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security (TDOS), Tennessee Department of Correction (TDOC) and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) for training local law enforcement, members of the Tennessee Highway Patrol, and corrections officers.

F7DOUzRWUAAlCS9

Last edited:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Wednesday, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee celebrated the groundbreaking on a Multi-Agency Law Enforcement Training Academy (MALETA) at Cockrill Bend in Nashville.

The $415 million campus will include training facilities for state and local law enforcement, housing and dining for cadets and in-service staff, and a new administrative headquarters building for the Tennessee Department of Correction and the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security. The vast majority of law enforcement officers across the state will receive training at MALETA.

“As Americans face rising crime nationwide, Tennessee is equipping law enforcement with the tools needed to keep every community safe,” said Gov. Lee. “Unprecedented times call for unprecedented support. I’ve always said that every Tennessean deserves to feel safe in their community, and this shared facility will significantly enhance training and resources that law enforcement agencies need to deliver that quality of life.”

The MALETA campus is designed to provide greater training for law enforcement staff, increase collaboration and information sharing across agencies, and save significant dollars in the process. The campus is designed for flexible scheduling of more than 400 cadets and 200 in-service personnel to be housed on-site. Additionally, the training facilities will accommodate commuting employees and students who train and attend classes daily.

MALETA will be constructed on approximately 800 acres of State-owned property along the Cumberland River in the Cockrill Bend area of Nashville. Phase one of construction will begin by Spring 2024, with the third and final phase of construction beginning in 2025.

In addition to funding MALETA, Governor Lee has partnered with the General Assembly to make other significant investments in law enforcement:

• Funded more than 200 additional Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper positions
  • $60 million to support recruitment and retention bonuses
  • $150 million Violent Crime Intervention Fund
  • Increased efforts to recruit law enforcement from across the nation to Tennessee
  • Expanded basic training and increased frequency of training for new recruits
MALETA facilities will be utilized by the Tennessee Department of Commerce & Insurance (TDCI), Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy (TLETA), Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission (POST), Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security (TDOS), Tennessee Department of Correction (TDOC) and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) for training local law enforcement, members of the Tennessee Highway Patrol, and corrections officers.

F7DOUzRWUAAlCS9

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean Im not gonna even lie to myself and say we dont need

law enforcement out here, Im just saying it seems like the way they run shit,

the more kkkops the more kkkrime is out there..but I dont think we should defund

the police, I mean the military spending is waaaaaay more outta control.. I say...

DEFUND THE FUCKIN POLITICIANS...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean Im not gonna even lie to myself and say we dont need

law enforcement out here, Im just saying it seems like the way they run shit,

the more kkkops the more kkkrime is out there..but I dont think we should defund

the police, I mean the military spending is waaaaaay more outta control.. I say...

DEFUND THE FUCKIN POLITICIANS...

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too many "new-type" niggaz here in Atlanta. Extremely soft attention whoring, yet overly aggressive with the urge to shoot 1st. Chicks becoming like niggaz from the 90's and early 2k. Fuck em......

I'm a ole nigga now, so I can say that.....
yawn-23.gif