Atlanta Banquet Halls

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey I know it's not exactly a hot spot per se, but if I'm trying to throw an anniversary party (35th) what's a good sized banquet hall or restaurant that can hold about...30 to maybe 100 folks? With good and decent priced food? That might have a dance floor?

Any help is appreciated! :D

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think "This is it" has a combo restaurant/banquet hall on the East side where you can have a small convention or banquet and have them cater it.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think "This is it" has a combo restaurant/banquet hall on the East side where you can have a small convention or banquet and have them cater it.

Yeah...I past that thing all the time on Panola. I heard it's expensive as hell though...but the food is...not...that...great...(wait's for the backlash of folks who swear by TiI).

Thanks though; if you come across anything else keep em coming. I need a nice place for a biiiiig party.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
What part of town are you in? The Kappas and Deltas co-manage a Community Acievement Center over on Flat Shoals in Decatur that they can rent out for parties and weddings seven nights a week. I attended a retirement party there earlier this month and had a great time. You can bring in your own food or they can help you find a reasonable caterer. Its really nice and is well run - been open about a year now so everything is still "new".

Here is their website with all the info:
http://www.cacdekalb.org

nobleltp

Potential Star
Registered
What's your budget........when is the event.......who in the A.......do you consider has good food........any geographical restrictions?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What part of town are you in? The Kappas and Deltas co-manage a Community Acievement Center over on Flat Shoals in Decatur that they can rent out for parties and weddings seven nights a week. I attended a retirement party there earlier this month and had a great time. You can bring in your own food or they can help you find a reasonable caterer. Its really nice and is well run - been open about a year now so everything is still "new".

Here is their website with all the info:
http://www.cacdekalb.org

Thanks I'm checking this out now.

What's your budget........when is the event.......who in the A.......do you consider has good food........any geographical restrictions?

Less than $2,000 (cause I like good food so more money for the food and decor)

July

Good food? Too many to list, I've been eating all over the city for the past year. Long as it's nothing like This is It! or the Ultimate Bar and Grill we cool. And I'm not paying $30+ per person for baked chicken and mashed taters. :hmm:

Anything north of Alpharetta, east of Conyers, south of Stockbridge, or west of Douglasville is too far

X-Man26

Rising Star
Registered
The new Paschals has an upstairs area for events, we have fit 50-60 people up there for our chaapter meetings. it's relatively inexpensive and Paschals has some good soul food.