ATL Showed up and showed out on fight night - Mink and Chinchilla everywhere

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
NYC Showed out! I’m flying Back to ATL I was picking up my Fur Bomber jacket this weekend in NYC.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I was watching someone live and they showed one dude and was clowning saying it wasn’t even that cold....
Was of the dude with the tan coat on...

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Stacey-abrams.jpg

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
I get it..... historically you're supposed to show out at fight night, big comedy show or big concerts ect......Atl is new Black Hollywood so its fitting.
But with that being said, since Christmas weekend its been record high temps down here. The first two weeks in Dec it was cold as hell......

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo you was there right? You ain't gonna give us your breakdown of the fights and the night?

1st thing I noticed the crowd was I dont think I saw one Cac on the inside. This arena ended up being probably 80-85% full by time the main event started. Lots of bad chicks in the place. But the award for worst accent on a female has to go to the Baltimore accent lol (some that may be his family or friends sat behind me in the nosebleeds) ,Anyway, the lights hanging around the ring cut off a portion of the ring forcing me to look at the jumbotron, depending in which side of the ring they were on, which I didnt want to do. The crowd booed the hell out of the pascal decision. Someone sparked up some trees in the crowd, my boy said there was a dice game going on in the bathroom at one point. I didn't see any problems although I did over hear someone tell his boy he knocked a dude out for stealing a chick seat. Traffic was stupid. Ended up getting out of the uber and walking. The best fight was the pascal fight.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you stay in a Downtown Hotel? Try any restaurants? How did you like the city if it's your first time?

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
It’s ATL so Half of the furs probably weren’t if real :roflmao2:
Now you know all the surrounding cities/states come to ATL to get their knockoff stuff to take back and sell in their city/state :lol:
Most of that fur and leather was probably legit, but the price tags were safely tucked away so they can do a sales return before the credit card charge is due.

tenor.gif